- » Crisp Mashed Potato Cake
Crisp Mashed Potato Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crisp mashed potato cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crisp mashed potato cake recipes.
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 130.565
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat square cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 37.0317
These Coddies wth saltine crackers and mustard have made my day ! Try these Coodies out and let me know if you agree with me! - 40.2438
Corn And Potato Cakes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash coarsely with a potato masher; set aside to cool.
Add corn, bacon, scallions, 1/4 cup panko, parsley,... - 45.6227
Herb Fish Cakes
Cook the potatoes and onion in boiling salted water until soft.
Drain and mash, then beat in the milk.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the fish and fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Flake the fish and add to the potato.
Stir in the herbs, egg yolk... - 39.3953
Bubble And Squeak
1) With a wooden spoon, beat together mashed potatoes and cabbage.
2) Add plenty of seasoning.
3) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter and add the potato and cabbage mixture.
4) Over the bottom of the pan, spread the potato mixture.
5)... - 35.9024
Beef Cakes are liked by many across the planet earth. If you like beef with mashed potatoes coated with bread crumbs then try out this Beef Cakes recipe, you will love it. - 30.4565
Potato Casserole And Mince
1. Preheat oven hot to 420° F.
2. Clean and scrub the potatoes.
3. Grease a 7-inch cake tin thickly with a loose base.
4. Steam the potatoes in their jackets for 25-35 mins.
5. Peel off the skin when hot.
6. Add seasoning, butter and... - 40.0065
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 34.4786
Crispy Cod And Corn Cakes
1) Take a deep frying pan and place the milk and fish in it.
2) Place cover and bring to a boil .
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
4) Take another bowl and stir the onions and corn to prepare a mash.
5) Add... - 40.6465
To the dry mashed potatoes add clams with their juice, onion, and parsley.
Mix together, then add egg, flour, and seasonings.
This will be a fairly liquid mixture.
Heat oil for deep frying in skillet.
If preferred, use half liquid shortening and half butter... - 38.5398
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.6483
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
Colcannon Fish Cakes
Delicious fish cakes with potato, cabbage and mahi-mahi with Gavin Stone. - 103.083
Homemade Fish Cakes In Tomato Sauce
Put the fish fillets in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until done. Drain and flake the fish with a fork.
Put the potatoes in the oven and cook for 4—7 minutes, depending on their size, rearranging... - 38.1051
Bubble And Squeak
1) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon slices until crisp.
2) Using a perforated ladle remove the bacon with a slotted spoon.
3) In the same pan, saute onions until tender.
4) Stir in the potatoes and cabbage in the onion.
5) Using the back of ladle,... - 39.6617
Classic Bubble And Squeak
Cook and mash potatoes, adding milk to them.
Steam cabbage, drain and chop fine.
Combine potatoes and cabbage and season to taste.
Using a cast-iron skillet, saute onion in butter and oil, turn potato and cabbage mixture into skillet and flatten with pancake... - 34.0528
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 39.0404
Mash potatoes smooth; add butter while potatoes are still hot.
Add beaten eggs, onion, salt, pepper, parsley, and codfish.
Mix well; let stand at least 1 hour.
Shape coddies into 2 inch cakes.
Heat fat in medium size skillet.
Fry coddies until brown and... - 36.1209
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package instructions, reducing the water content to not more that 1 cup, to get a fairly stiff mash. Let the mash cool.
3.... - 39.0702
Quick Salmon Rissoles
1) In a pan, bring the water to a boil, add the instant mashed potato and stir with a fork until fluffy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flaked salmon and mashed potatoes together.
3) Then add the shallots and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
4) Shape the salmon... - 38.4894
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708