Fried Turkey Breast
- » Crisp Fried Turkey Breast
Crisp Fried Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crisp fried turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crisp fried turkey breast recipes.
Sesame Turkey Stir Fry
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add sesame seeds and cashews; stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Add peppers and leeks; stir-fry for 2-5 minutes. Stir in turkey and cook for 3-6 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 31.4205
Turkey And Broccoli Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into 1/2" X 1/2" strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
Add the turkey and toss to coat.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes,... - 44.4369
Turkey And Summer Garden Stir Fry
Combine the black pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a pie plate.
Roll the turkey strips in the mixture until coated.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the... - 42.5858
Turkey And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Stir fry bok choy, green or sweet red pepper, and Anaheim or jalapeno chili pepper for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or till peppers... - 43.0434
Stir Fried Turkey With Ginger
Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 38.6277
Ginger Turkey Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the broth, sake, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, swirl to coat the pan,... - 33.247
Minced Turkey In Lettuce
Prepare Cooking Sauce and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir once.
Add turkey and cook, stirring to break up large chunks, until no longer pink about 3... - 37.5775
Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat... - 42.2962
Turkey, Spinach And Brie Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Prepare the spinach by squeezing out excess water and chopping roughly.
3. In a frying pan melt 25 g / 1 oz of the butter with the oil, fry the pine nuts for 1-2 minutes.
4. Then add... - 47.4711
Currant Sauced Turkey And Carrots
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the jelly, water, currants or raisins, lemon juice, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 45.9065
Turkey Cutlets With Horseradish Cream
1) In a bowl add cream and whip till soft peaks.
2) Gently fold in the horseradish and 1 tablespoon of cheese and chill.
3) In a bowl, combine flour, remaining cheese, and pepper in a flat wide pan.
4) In an iron frying pan add oil and heat.
5) In a... - 41.4925
Mediterranean Turkey With Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, garlic, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, salt (if used), and pepper; set aside.
2. To prepare sauce, in a bowl, smoothly blend cornstarch and vinegar. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Set aside.
3. In a 3- to... - 37.3135
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 45.3738
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) In a pan, heat oil and butter, fry turkey slices until golden brown.
3) Take the turkey from pan and keep them in an ovenproof casserole dish.
4) De-rind and chop bacon
5) Put them into the... - 44.2402
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone - turkey, red pepper, green beans, and hot salsa combines to brew this juicy mix! The flavor of this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone alone is enough for my kids to go drool. Give this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone a try and you will be... - 49.3798
Have butcher cut turkey in pieces and remove bone from breast.
Cut breast in two pieces.
Fry salt pork on medium heat until crisp.
Remove from skillet and reserve.
Brown turkey pieces and transfer to a buttered 2 1/2 -quart casserole as browned.
Mix remaining... - 40.5612
Turkey On Toast
Preheat .the oven or the toaster oven to 450°.
Toast the bread and spread with the mayonnaise.
Cover generously with the turkey breast meat.
Halve the prunes and lay four halves on each sandwich.
Remove the rind from the cheese.
Lay a slice of cheese on each... - 38.2656
Turkey & Mushroom Burgers
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg white and wine until blended.
Stir in crumbs, salt, pepper, and shallots; then lightly mix in turkey and mushrooms.
Shape turkey mixture into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Spray a wide nonstick frying pan with cooking... - 37.127
Curried Turkey In A Noodle Nest
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse... - 31.5894
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.594
Oriental Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken or turkey; pat dry.
Cut into thin bite-size pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, oyster sauce, cornstarch, soy sauce, and pepper.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Add... - 43.1285
Pork And Pineapple Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Drain pineapple, reserving % cup of juice.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules, and cumin.
Set... - 41.5723
Çerkez Tavuğu (circassian Chicken)
Cerkez Chicken (Circassian Chicken) is a favourite mezze o ours. It is served with pita bread triangles and small romaine or endive leaves which I love. - 45.6116
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan, partially cook bacon over medium heat to remove most of fat (bacon should still be limp).
Lift out and drain on paper towels.
Arrange chicken over muffin halves.
Top each with an onion slice and a tomato slice, then sprinkle evenly with... - 34.4685
Monte Cristo Sandwich
1. Take the bread and remove the crusts.
2. Take a bowl and mix the milk, eggs, salt and pepper together beating them thoroughly.
3. Put the bread into the mixture letting them soak properly before draining off the excess mixture.
4. Place thinly cut... - 44.8685
Louisville Hot Brown
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add flour; mix well.
Stir in milk, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; continue... - 43.527
Monte Cristo Sandwich
Monte Cristo Sandwich has a Inspirational taste. The mustard and swiss cheese gives the Monte Cristo Sandwich Fantastic taste. - 38.7568
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472