- » Crisco Frosting
Crisco Frosting Recipes
Crisco Frosting is a culinary preparation made using Crisco all vegetable shortening, milk, powdered sugar and flavoring ingredients such as vanilla extract. All the ingredients are mixed together into a smooth and ... More »
Sugar Plum Bread Using Crisco
1. In a large mixer bowl, mix 2 3/4 cups flour with yeast and nutmeg.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, Crisco, and salt; stir and heat just to warm and melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4. Add vanilla... - 48.5046
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Roll the pastry dough into 1/8 inch thickness and cut out 8 squares of the size 5-inches.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, blueberries, lemon juice, flour and salt. Heap a tablespoon of this mixture on... - 38.7743
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 47.7404
Apple Butter Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly dust with flour.
1 In a bowl, cream together Crisco and sugar.
2 Beat in the eggs, one at a time; until fluffy.
3 Stir in 1 cup apple... - 47.3206
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 48.5207
Banana Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a mixer bowl , blend in sugar, flour, soda, baking powder, salt, Crisco, spices, molasses, banana.
3. Combine the ingredients by stirring it with hands or beat it using electric mixer.
4. Blend... - 46.5752
Brown Sugar Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, the 3/4 cup milk and Crisco.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium... - 46.9736
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 44.6176
Coconut Lime Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans, and lightly flour them.
3 In a large mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4 Add in butter, Crisco, vanilla, and 3/4... - 46.2616
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a mixer bowl, combine 2 3/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
4 In a saucepan, heat together milk, Crisco, sugar, and salt just until warm.
5 Stir until the... - 41.536
Angel Pillows is a very popular Christmas recipe. Angel Pillows gets its taste from vegetable shortening mixed with cheese and milk. Angel Pillows is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 45.652
Danish Orange Loaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and Crisco® Puritan® Oil in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
Pour batter into pans.
Bake at... - 43.2016
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 40.3626
This Easter treat recipe takes only 4 ingredients and can be made in less than a hour. - 99.6283
Butter Drop Ins
Butter Drop Ins is yet another popular Christmas cookies recipe. Butter Drop Ins gets its taste from milk mixed with eggs, and flavored with vanilla. Butter Drop Ins is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 41.9478
Rose Velvet Cake
Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt together; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Add vinegar and soda to the last part of buttermilk; add to batter & mix well.
Pour into 3 layers.
Bake at 350 degrees about 30... - 44.1079
Waldorf Astoria Cake
Cake: Beat together eggs, Crisco and sugar.
Sift together cake flour, cocoa and salt.
Mix all above ingredients with buttermilk.
Add vanilla and red food coloring and mix well.
In separate dish, mix vinegar with baking soda; mix well and add to batter (it... - 42.5027
Cream sugar and Crisco; add egg.
Then add milk and dry ingredients.
Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes at 350°.
Frost with chocolate powdered sugar icing while cookies are warm. - 35.6568
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In large bowl, combine Crisco, sugar, and vanilla, blending well.
3 Add in flour and salt.
4 Mix well until the dough holds together.
5 On an ungreased cookie sheet, place the dough.
6 Bake for... - 38.3815
Ornamental Icing For Fruit Cake
Cut shortening into icing sugar until it is a fine meal.
Add unbeaten egg whites, flavourings, salt, cream of tartar.
Beat well until frosting is smooth.
Blend in glycerine.
Use unbeaten egg white on top of fruit cake before putting on almond... - 31.5047
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the brown sugar and the Crisco and mix well
3. Add the egg and mix well
4. To the same bowl, combine the applesauce and the soda with the creamed mixture and mix well
5. Add the... - 43.5295
Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe - I'm In Love!
Red velvet cakes are very popular in the US but this simple recipe is quick and simple. The cake is soft and luscious and extremely easy to make. Traditionally, most cooks suggest frosting the cake with cream cheese. However, buttercream frosting is just as... - 114.153
Dreamy Italian Cream Cake
Who wouldn't enjoy a little ooey-gooey treat at home once in a while. Treat your family and friends to a dessert that not only looks stunning, but is also decadent. Betty presents a real-tried-and-tested recipe of the classic cream cake that is not just light... - 125.922
Tiffany Lemons’s three little girls stand in matching holiday dresses in front of their open closet preparing for the big event. Red, pink, and purple shoes sparkle at them from the shelves, but they carefully select the black patent leather shoes, along... - 42.0515
Baked Gingerbread Cookie
Craving for something sweet? Don't worry check out the video of the delicious Baked Gingerbread Cookie prepared by chef Jenny. A great dessert which hardly takes time to prepare. - 90.041
Crisco Frosting Recipes By Category