- » Crisco Cake
Crisco Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crisco cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crisco cake recipes.
Sunburst Coffee Cake Using Crisco
1. Preheat the oven for 375° F.
2. Take a large mixer bowl, blend yeast and flour.
3. Take a skillet, heat Crisco, milk, salt and sugar, warm until the Crisco melts.
4. Blend the warm Crisco mixture into dry ingredients in the bowl.... - 46.4543
You May Also Like!
Sugar Plum Bread Using Crisco
1. In a large mixer bowl, mix 2 3/4 cups flour with yeast and nutmeg.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, Crisco, and salt; stir and heat just to warm and melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4. Add vanilla... - 48.9538
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, toss fruits and nuts with ¼ cup flour until well coated.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together remaining flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
4. Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf... - 47.812
Apple Nut Coffee Cake
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
2. In another bowl, toss nuts with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter; keep aside.
3. Grease a 8x8x2-inch baking pan with butter.
4. Preheat oven to 350°... - 49.613
Brown Sugar Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, the 3/4 cup milk and Crisco.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium... - 47.1157
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 45.6833
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 49.1175
Apple Butter Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly dust with flour.
1 In a bowl, cream together Crisco and sugar.
2 Beat in the eggs, one at a time; until fluffy.
3 Stir in 1 cup apple... - 47.5956
Apricot Almond Coffee Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F
2 Lightly grease a 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pan or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
3 In a saucepan, combine apricots and 1 cup water.
4 Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
5 Let cool.
6 Drain well... - 45.6984
Coconut Lime Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans, and lightly flour them.
3 In a large mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4 Add in butter, Crisco, vanilla, and 3/4... - 46.0235
Cherry Deviucious Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 350° F.
2 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and lightly dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream Crisco and the 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
4 Add in egg yolks, one at a time; beat well after each addition.
5 ... - 46.6498