- » Cress Broth
Cress Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cress broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cress broth recipes.
1) In a bowl add beef broth, water, and watercress and blend together.
2) Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
3) Serve in chilled mugs or bowls.
4) Garnish with lemon wedges. - 33.5943
Combine beef broth, water and watercress.
Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. - 23.0228
Cress Broth has a grand taste. Cress Broth gets its taste from beef broth mixed with watercress flavored with lemon wedges. Cress Broth is served as side dish. - 21.7468
You May Also Like!
Cauliflower Cress Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower florets and milk. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower mixture over a bowl, reserving the... - 39.6838
Watercress Soup With Croutons
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 34.4006
Chicken And Almond Mousse
Combine the egg yolks, broth, salt, and paprika in a double boiler, and cook over hot water, while stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min., then dissolve in the hot mixture.
Cool, then add the chicken, almonds,... - 33.1626
Chicken Liver Bisque
Chicken liver bisque is a creamy saucy side dish which can be served with any main course. Bisque is usually puree or cream of meat or vegetables. Chicken liver bisque is bit different from bisque and can be served as an appetizer or side dish. - 50.4375
Chicken Liver Bisque
1) Clean the chicken livers thoroughly and remove all discolored portions.
2) Cut them into small pieces.
3) Mince the water cress and onion.
4) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it.
5) Sauté the onion and chicken liver within it... - 46.7555
Saute onion in butter in a large saucepan, cooking until glazed.
Add potato, broth, salt, and tarragon.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Blend in a paste of cornstarch and cook until thickened.
Pour into a blender container and blend with watercress and yogurt,... - 37.6429
Salad With Beans And Meat
Clean, wash and cook the beans 15 minutes in salted water to cover, then drain and allow to cool.
Cut the meat into thin strips.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the scallions.
Chop the garlic, sprinkle with salt and crush.
Skin and quarter the tomatoes, remove... - 42.3766
Cold Loin Of Pork With Green Peppercorns
After meat is boned, lay it flat on a board and rub inside well with the next 4 ingredients.
Spread thin slivers of garlic along the length of it, then make small incisions and press peppercorns evenly into meat.
Finally, shape in roll lengthwise and tie with... - 42.8118
Chicken Almond Mousse
Beat the egg yolks and very slowly add the 3 cups milk, beating constantly.
Place the mixture in top of a double boiler, over warm water, and as heat increases cook the mixture until it coats the spoon, stirring constantly.
Have gelatin soaking in cold... - 44.7288