- » Crescent Wrap
Crescent Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crescent wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crescent wrap recipes.
Crescent Wrapped Curried Chicken Breasts
In 3-quart casserole, place water, chicken and curry.
Microwave at medium high (7) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, cream... - 43.7431
Crescent Wrapped Curried Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Combine water, chicken and curry. Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Combine spinach, sour cream, cream cheese and coriander. Mix well and set aside.
... - 30.2679
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix pie crust mix (dry), 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the pecans.
Stir in egg and vanilla; gather dough into ball.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until smooth.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Shape balls into... - 33.8693
Hungarian Coffee Crescents
For pastry: Combine dry ingredients in processor or bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yolks, yeast mixture and vanilla and blend until combined.
Wrap tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Remove dough from refrigerator and divide into... - 44.7719
Viennese Crescent Rolls
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 12-inch square.
2 Cover the dough with plastic and let rest for 5 minutes.
3 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
4 Using a pastry wheel or a very sharp knife (you want clean cuts... - 33.8749
Chicken N Chilies Crescent Popovers
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, cheese, green chilies and olives.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Press or roll each to 10x5-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise, forming... - 35.9003
Cheesy Tater Crescent Snacks
Heat oven to 400Â°F, Grease 16 muffin cups.
Separate dough into 16 triangles.
Spread cheese evenly over each triangle.
Place potato nugget on shortest side of each triangle.
Roll up; start at shortest side of triangle and roll to opposite point.
Pinch edges... - 35.9023
Easy Crescent Spinach Pies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in spinach, cheese, egg and pepper.
Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Roll each to 12x4-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle into... - 39.9772
Crescent Spinach And Cheese Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9-inch pie or round cake pan.
In small skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in salt and pepper; remove from heat.
In medium bowl combine spinach, rice, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs and... - 39.6576
The double good crecent is a coconut and rhubarb filled dessert that is baked along with walnuts and nutmeg for flavor. I bake this with some added wheat flour and brown sugar for a richer taste and texture. - 43.9155
Cornmeal Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add whole wheat flour and next 6 ingredients; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in enough of the 1 1/4 cups bread flour to make a soft... - 44.7446
Pecan Crescent Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer or wooden spoon, blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and vanilla.
Gradually stir in flour, pecans, and salt until well blended.
Form dough into a ball; flatten to 1 inch thick.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2... - 45.1825
Real Texas Parmesan Crescent Rolls
1. Using a food processor knead the white flour, salt, butter and cottage cheese together to get sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls. Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven... - 101.381
Miniature Fruit Crescents
These Miniature Fruit Crescents taste awesome ! A weight watcher like me can have these Miniature Fruit Crescents without any qualms! Try them out and tell me how you liked them! - 44.9858
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Beat in the flour; 1/2 cup at a time.
4) Then add the... - 41.3363
Walnut Crescent Cookies From Pozsony
1 For the dough: In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the milk .
2 Let stand 5 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 In a standing heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the butter on high speed until light in color,... - 47.2538
1 For the cookies: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the almonds are very finely chopped, almost a powder.
2 In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the... - 45.5941
Salted Twisters And Cheese Crescents
Divide the pastry dough in half. For the twisters, roll out one portion to a rectangle about 38 by 12.5 cm (15 by 5 inches). Cut into 1 cm (2 inch) strips along the length, and cut each strip into two, widthways. To shape, wrap the end of a dough strip round... - 19.5148
Toasted Almond Crescents
Toast almonds and grind.
Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and almond extracts.
Stir in the flour and nuts, mixing to blend well.
Form dough into ball and wrap in waxed papper.
Chill for 1 hour.
Using 1 teaspoon of... - 38.8267
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith.
Grind the almonds very fine.
With a large knife, using a chopping motion, blend together the almonds with the flour, sugar, salt, vanilla pith, and butter on a work slab.
Add the egg yolk and knead to form a... - 40.5948
Cut the margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the egg yolk and sour cream.
Form a ball.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for two hours.
Combine the sugar, acesulfame-K, walnuts, and cinnamon.
Divide the dough into... - 37.7632
Golden Crescent Cheese Braid
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In small bowl, combine cheese, corn, green pepper, onion, sour cream and hot pepper sauce.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and perforations to... - 41.5436
French Crescent Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, egg, sugar, shortening and salt; mix well.
Add flour; mix until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
On a floured surface, roll dough to... - 42.4988
Apple Cranberry Crescent Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place apples and cranberries in food processor or blender; process with on/off pulses until finely chopped. Set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, egg substitute, margarine and 2... - 38.9325
Crescent Macadamia Truffle Cups
Heat oven to 350°F.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt sweet chocolate and 1/4 cup butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, liqueur and egg; set aside.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; firmly press... - 41.4093
Sesame Parmesan Crescents
Dissolve yeost in 1/4 cup warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 cup water, .1/4 cup margarine, brown sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Place oats in a large bowl.
Pour warm margarine... - 37.9288
Viennese Vanilla Crescents
Finely grate almonds and hazelnuts.
Sift flour into a large bowl; add alrnonds, hazelnuts, unflavored sugar, salt, butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F... - 43.8958
Almond Filled Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine. with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, one tablespoon at a time; combine with a fork until moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; divide into 3 equal pieces;... - 40.7629
Hungarian Filled Crescents
Cut butter, lard, flour and salt together with a pastry blender or work with fingertips till consistency of cornmeal.
Drop in the egg yolks, add cream and mix thoroughly.
Shape into a patty, wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
Roll on lightly floured... - 35.8104
Walnut Jam Crescents
In medium bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add sour cream and mix until stiff dough is formed.
Divide evenly into 2 portions.
Shape each into a ball, flatten slightly, wrap in waxed paper and chill well.
Working with one... - 35.0162
Curried Lamb Crescents With Pine Nuts & Apricot Sauce
Prepare Apricot Sauce and Curried Lamb Filling.
Place 1 generous teaspoon of filling in center of each skin.
Fold skins in half, forming crescents.
Seal edges with beaten egg, pressing sealed edges tightly to prevent opening during frying.
Cover formed... - 40.7557
Almond Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, a tablespoon at a time; combine with' a fork until mixture is moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; wrap in wax paper.... - 39.7481
1. Make "sponge": Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves.
2. Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and 2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth. Cover bowl with... - 35.0252
Easy Crescents With Honey Butter
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour, the nonfat dry milk, and the yeast.
Combine warm water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and salt.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high... - 45.0903
Pastry Wrapped Stuffed Franks
Put cheese, bacon, and onion through medium blade of food chopper.
Blend in mayonnaise, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stuff each frankfurter with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
Separate the crescent roll dough into the triangles; cut each in half... - 36.04
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
Parmesan Sausage Wraps combines the richness of cheese with Vienna sausages. These Parmesan Sausage Wraps are pretty easy to prepare and will not each up much of your time. Just give it a try. - 35.5666
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 39.7463
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spread dough in 8 triangles cut each in half making 16 long triangles.
3) Dredge each with 1 table soon of cheese.
4) Place the sausage on the narrow end of the triangle.
5) Roll the dough toward the... - 40.8083
Milky Way Rolls
Chocolate rolls....these can be so yummy. A video which shows how to prepare this fabulous dessert in less than 5 minutes. Just need Milky way chocolates and rolls. These make an truly wonderful combination and will soon turn out to be a favorite among kids.... - 95.6118
Unroll dough and spread with mustard.
Divide along perforations into 8 triangles.
Cut each triangle into three triangles.
Wrap each sausage in a small triangle, rolling up according to crescent directions.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375Â° F. - 18.7123
Cookies With Almond Meal
Beat the butter with 1/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is light and creamy.
Fold in the flour, ground almonds and almond extract.
Alternatively, put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 2 seconds at a time, using the... - 34.655
Cheesy Pigs In The Blanket
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Open crescent rolls, and separate triangles.
Cut each triangle in half (center corner straight down to center of longer side), forming two smaller triangles.
Lay triangles flat and place 1 teaspoon of cheese on each triangle,... - 29.68
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Cut a slit down length of each frank and insert cheese.
Push skewers into one end of each frank.
Wrap franks in dough and pinch edges and ends to seal.
Brush with sauce and dip in crumbs.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 36.6737
Turkey Olive Ragout En Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir turkey and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center; remove and set aside.
Add onions to skillet; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Add potato,... - 42.5559
Melon With Prosciutto
Remove seeds and rind from melon; slice into crescents.
Cut ham slices; wrap piece of ham around each piece of melon.
Arrange on platter; grind fresh pepper over ham and melon just before serving.
Lemon or lime wedges are a suitable garnish. - 21.0441
New Year Hors D'oeurves
No one of us can do without New Years hors d'oeurves, right? So, Alex, Soph and I came up with three 2 Kids hors d'oeurves recipes: Lemony-Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, and Mini-Wrapped Hot Dogs. These recipes are great for kids to help with... - 109.097
Spooky Halloween Treats
Watch this video for innovative ideas for your kids on Halloween. Kens gets some mummified hot dogs, carrot fingers with a dip and some spidery cookies! The kid are going to devour these goodies within seconds! Get your ideas by watching Ken make these treats. - 113.165
A delicious, simple appetizer that is good for a party, cookout, or even to take to a tailgate party. Makes enough for a crowd. - 110.736
Wheat Germ Croissants
Beat 1/4 c. (90 mL) flour and butter together until well blended.
Spread into a 12 x 6 in. (30.5 x 15 cm) rectangle on waxed paper or foil.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add 2 c. (500 mL) flour, wheat... - 40.0055
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.9906
Cheese Wheels In Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease a baking sheet
3) Remove the plastic wraps off the cheese and take off the wax covering
4) Unroll the crescent dough
5) Divide the dough into two squares using moistened fingers
6) Onto a each... - 42.8329
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.3615
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Bacon Chile Rellenos
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Carefully remove stems from chilies. Cut chilies in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each Chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each. - 19.7888
Pigs In A Blanket
1) Preheat your microwave oven at 375°F.
2) Bring out the dough from package.
3) Use a lightly floured surface to carefully unroll the dough.
4) Cut out ½ inch wide strips of dough from the separated triangular layers.
5) Take one frank to... - 35.9848
Mini Mistletoe Turnovers
Mini mistletoe turnovers is a cheesy turnovers recipe. Prepared with spinach combined with ricotta and mozzarella cheese, the mixture is wrapped in crecent roll triangles. Sealed and baked to a lovely goldne brown these turnovers can be served as a side in... - 34.4429
1. Peel casing from liverwurst; slice meat into 8 rounds. Cut each round into 4 strips; trim strips to fit into the cocktail frankfurters.
2. Mix cheese and onion salt on waxed paper; roll each strip of liv erwurst in cheese mixture.
3. Split each frankfurter... - 28.3715
Stars And Stripes Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll refrigerated crescent-roll dough into 3 long strips.
Arrange dough over 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone to cover, pinching seams together to seal.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool to room... - 47.2246
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Arrange the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, then press well to seal the perforations.
3) Over a lightly floured surface roll each into a 10x4 inch rectangle, then halve to form... - 38.4129
Miniature Wiener Wellington
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Unpeel casing from liverwurst.
3) Cut the meat into 8 rounds.
4) Cut each round into 4 strips.
5) Trim the strips if required to fit into cocktail frankfurters.
6) On a waxed paper mix cheese and... - 38.2295
Crusty Frank Snacks
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls; separate rolls.
Cut each triangular roll into 4 small triangles by cutting in half cross wise through middle; cut bottom half into 3 equal triangles.
Put a small, well-drained dollop of hot dog relish in... - 25.999
Chocolate Hazelnut Slices
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Mix together flour, cocoa and nuts; stir into butter mixture until smooth dough forms.
Gather dough into ball; divide in half.
Place each half on sheet of waxed paper; using paper, shape dough into logs, each... - 41.6454
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2) In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, kasha, sour cream, butter, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Stir the salmon mixture until well mixed.
4) On a clean working board, lightly dust little flour.
5) Spread... - 47.2563
Spiced Cherry Rugelach: Cookie Jar
An unique cookie variants. Watch this video to prepare Jewish crescent cookies. These cherry rugelach and loaded with fruits and nuts. Extremely delicious and also looks great when served on a platter. Make this for your holiday season or just as a gift to... - 105.921
For bombe: Rinse 6 cup ring mold and place in freezer about 15 minutes.
Spoon ice cream into mold.
Using back of spoon dipped in hot water, spread ice cream evenly to coat interior of mold.
Freeze about 1 hour, or overnight.
Combine sugar and water in heavy... - 45.3239
Meneimsha Lobster Pots
Any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In butter, in large saucepan, saute mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add lobster meat and sherry; simmer 3 minutes; remove from heat.
2. With spoon, stir in flour, paprika, salt, and cream. Cook, over medium heat, stirring... - 38.1037
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
In large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Stir in egg and sugar.
Add roll mix; beat well.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface; knead till smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Let dough rest 20 minutes.
Roll cold butter or margarine between two... - 33.0337
Corned Beef Picnic Buns
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease 8 muffin cups.
In a bowl, combine corned beef, chili sauce, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion and cheese.
Separate refrigerated dough into triangles.
Place about 2 tablespoons corned-beef mixture on each dough triangle near... - 38.3731
1. In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg, brandy, and caraway seeds until light and fluffy.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and beat in on low speed until dough is... - 34.8024
Crispy Biscuits For Drinks
Lightly grease several large baking-sheets.
If you have a food processor, place the flour and butter in the bowl and process until crumbs are formed.
Add the sugar and almonds and mix for a few seconds, then add the egg yolk and spirit and process for just... - 41.058
Butter Almond Classic Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in almond extract, then flour until blended. Beat in almonds. Turn dough onto plastic wrap and shape into flat... - 29.3198
Vienna Tarts Or Cream Cheese Tarts
Mix cream, butter and cheese till well blended and fluffy.
Add flour and knead to a smooth dough.
Wrap and chill several hours.
Roll dough 1/8" thick into a rectangle.
Cut into 2-inch squares.
Place a fourth teaspoon jelly on each square in one... - 37.8576
Kourabiedes With Walnut
Cream butter until light, slowly add confectioners' sugar, and continue creaming until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk.
Slowly mix in flour, adding alternately with brandy.
If you like, mix in nuts.
Wrap dough in wax paper and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to... - 41.6638
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter... - 50.1334
1. Start this baking early in the morning. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour.
2. Add the 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, sugar and salt to the milk and let it cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the water and add to the cooled milk. Add... - 40.2072
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 42.8764
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Croissants . Enjoy the unique flavor and taste of Croissants with this quick and simple recipe! - 43.7137
Cottage Cheese Rugelach
To make dough: In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, oil, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Mix together flour and salt and add to the cheese mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until just... - 42.9695
Quick Butter Croissants
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg, and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter, then blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the 1 cup firm butter into 4 cups of... - 44.3944
Make, then freeze this dough:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, cream shortening with butter and granulated sugar until verv light and fluffy. Stir in almonds. Combine flour with salt; stir into shortening mixture.
2. Freezer-wrap and freeze dough... - 42.6805
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the ground almonds, lemon juice and rind.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time. Fold in the... - 47.1388
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup sugar and top with puffpastry. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over pastry. Roll out into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread jam over dough. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar,... - 31.031
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Mix in milk, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, eggs, shortening and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 40.8513
Croissants With Milk
Put the milk into a saucepan and bring it to just under boiling point.
Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Let the butter melt and the mixture cool to lukewarm.
Mash the yeast with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar and the water to a... - 42.2386
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.7072
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 115.534
In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Add granulated sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
In large bowl that has been rinsed in hot water,... - 40.3202
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast in the warm water.
Knead the two-third cup butter with two-third cup flour.
Roll between two sheets of waxed paper into a six-by-eight-inch rectangle.
Combine the milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
Add... - 41.5541
Quick Butter Croissants
Fit metal blade in processor; add 4 cups of the flour.
Cut butter in 1/2-inch squares and distribute over flour.
Process, using on-off bursts, until butter particles range from the size of peas to dried beans.
Transfer to large mixing bowl.
Process yeast and... - 45.0826
Peach And Brandy Pie
1. Immerse the peaches in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Lift them out with a slotted spoon, dip in cold water, then peel off the skins. Halve and stone (pit) the peaches, then cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the peach... - 45.5249
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
To make the dough, put the flour into the bowl of a food processor and pulse while adding the egg substitute.
This will produce bits of dough about the size of large peas.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead the dough into a single ball that is glossy and... - 43.7233
Scald milk; add 2 tablespoons sugar, shortening and salt, and stir until shortening is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar over water; let stand to dissolve, and add to milk mixture.
Add eggs and lemon rind, and stir well.
Add flour... - 43.8123
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, sugar, and salt.
Beat in about 2 1/2 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as needed to prevent... - 38.5306
Pour 1/2 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat milk and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan until butter or margarine melts.
Cool to 105F (40C) or until a few... - 38.7561
Crescent Wrap Recipes By Category