- » Crescent Roll Meat Pie
Crescent Roll Meat Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crescent roll meat pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crescent roll meat pie recipes.
Bran Crescent Rolls
Bran crescent rolls promise a healthy meal all the time. Try this recipe to make bran crescent rolls and include good fiberous bran in your diet. Good for lowering cholesterol and low in fat ingredient. Bran crescent roll goes well with the meat dishes and... - 52.2885
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 47.6527
Crescent Taco Pie
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim... - 41.7208
Crescent Pinwheel Burger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, chili powder and garlic; drain.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, corn and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Add 1 cup of the cheese (reserve remaining 1/2... - 42.0936
Crab Cheese Pie
Drain and slice crab meat.
Combine with cheese, eggs, milk, and onions.
Line 9-inch pie plate with 5 triangles of dough.
Press together to form crust.
Spoon in crab mixture.
Top with remaining triangles.
Bake at 325 Â°F 50 to 60 minutes. - 34.8958
Tasty Turkey Pot Pie
Combine salad dressing, flour, bouillon and pepper in medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add turkey and vegetables; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into 8-inch square baking... - 43.381
Fiesta Turkey Pie
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cook turkey in nonstick skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break turkey into small pieces.
Stir in salsa.
Press crescent roll dough onto bottom, up side and on rim of 9-inch pie... - 27.6995
Fry sausage in crumbled form; drain well.
Spread out crescent rolls in pie/pizza pan.
Place sausage in pan.
Place uncooked scrambled egg on top of sausage.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake in oven according to crescent roll directions (or longer,... - 30.2292
Seasoned Cheeseburger Pie
Cheeseburger Pie is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this fillimg meat pie and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cheeseburger Pie.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.596
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, drained mushrooms, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Unroll one package of the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
Place in a lightly... - 41.9081
Cheeseburger Onion Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Take them off from the skillet and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 46.9808
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Pie A La Italiana
Open can; unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
Place 5 triangles in ungreased 9-inch pie pan pressing pieces together to form a crust.
Reserve 3 triangles for top crust.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Pour into crust.
Roll out each... - 36.2567
With wet hands mould the kibbi mixture into small balls about half the size of an egg.
Make the flour and water into a simple dough and roll out thinly.
Using a biscuit cutter, cut into circles about 1 1/2 in (4 cm) in diameter.
Place 1 teaspoonful of the... - 33.34
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 43.9777
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown ground beef in it, draining well when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, chilies and hot pepper sauce and cook the mixture until hot and bubbly.
4)... - 43.4977