- » Crescent Roll Hot Dish
Crescent Roll Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crescent roll hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crescent roll hot dish recipes.
Lasagna Crescent Roll-ups
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, cook broccoli and onion in oil until tender; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, paramesan cheese and salt; stir in broccoli mixture.
In small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce.
Separate dough... - 40.4804
Saute onion in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and egg white.
Mix the filling thoroughly.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spread 1 T.... - 42.2316
Thyme Buttered Crescents
Thyme Buttered Crescents is something you gotta try out. This dish is packed with the richness of lemon juice, butter, crescent rolls and dried thyme. This thyme buttered crescents is quite a yummy deal, just give it a try. - 30.1155
Crab Rolls With Cream Cheese
Cook the celery and onion in 1 cup boiling water in a saucepan for 2 minutes; drain.
Combine the butter, cream cheese and milk in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in the celery mixture and water chestnuts.
Add the crab meat and mix... - 39.2292
Work the grated lemon rind evenly into the dough.
Roll out into a circle 1/4 inch thick and approximately 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cut into 8 triangles.
Brush each triangle with melted butter or margarine.
Put a little jam on the outer (short) edge of each... - 32.636
Golden Crescent Cheese Braid
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In small bowl, combine cheese, corn, green pepper, onion, sour cream and hot pepper sauce.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and perforations to... - 41.5436
Crescent Taco Pie
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim... - 41.7208
Turkey And Crescent Amandine
I love turkey and it goes without saying that this Turkey And Crescent Amandine is one of my hot favorites. The Turkey And Crescent Amandine is filled with the yumminess of cubed turkey, cream of mushroom soup and seasonings. If chicken is your pick, you can... - 43.4556
1. Make "sponge": Sprinkle yeast over very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth. Cover... - 36.7931
Meat And Crescent Squares
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Ground Meat Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3)... - 29.0809
Crescent Cristo Sandwich Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Split dough into 4 long rectangles. Keep dough rectangles crosswise on 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets. The dough rectangles should not touch each other. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.... - 46.1855
Franks And Crescents
Fill each hot dog with strip of cheese.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
Place hot dog on each triangle and roll up.
Place on greased cookie sheet (cheese side up) and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.3136
Almond Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, a tablespoon at a time; combine with' a fork until mixture is moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; wrap in wax paper.... - 39.7481
Crescent Pinwheel Burger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, chili powder and garlic; drain.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, corn and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Add 1 cup of the cheese (reserve remaining 1/2... - 42.0936
Bisquick Yeast Rolls
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, shortening, and Bisquick; beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto surface well dusted with Bisquick.
Knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Shape as desired, into crescents, rolls, etc.
Place on lightly greased baking... - 34.54
Chinese Pork Roll
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Trim cabbage and cut it into small cubes so as to measure about 7 cups.
3) Drain the excess water from Chinese vegetables and then dry gently using paper toweling.
4) From package, take off the dinner... - 44.6453
Cut frankfurters in half lengthwise.
Spread cut edges with mustard.
Place back together.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Place frankfurters on wide end of triangle and roll up.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Brush with barbecue sauce or... - 27.7814
Fricassee Of Chicken
1. If using boiling fowl steam partially for 1 1/2 hours or cook in pressure cooker for 1/2 hour.
2. Cut the fowl or raw chicken neatly and discard the skin.
3. Use the skin and carcase for making chicken stock.
4. In a white-lined pan... - 44.7539
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
Parmesan Sausage Wraps combines the richness of cheese with Vienna sausages. These Parmesan Sausage Wraps are pretty easy to prepare and will not each up much of your time. Just give it a try. - 35.5666
Savory Shrimp Cheese Cups
Savory shrimp cheese cups are homemade seafood cup made with cream cheese and shrimp filling. The cups are made with crescent roll dough, filled with the shrimp mix and baked to finish. Served as a side or appetizer, these are always popular! - 39.0714
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 39.7463
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.9906
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Drain cherries; reserve 3/4 cup liquid; dry cherries on paper towels; coat with flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Unroll crescent-roll dough but do not separate; spread each roll lightly with butter; top with cherries.
Roll up from short... - 38.9371
Pepper Cheese Pastry
In 2 quart casserole, combine oil, onion and peppers.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add hot sauce.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto... - 41.6977
30 Minute Pizza
1. Lightly oil two 14-inch round pizza pans. Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough into triangles. Fit 16 triangles from 2 packages into each pizza pan.
2. Spread half of spaghetti sauce on each pizza. Divide mushrooms and olives evenly over sauce;... - 33.0599
Quick Baked Reubens
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) Unroll crescent roll dough, form into 6 x 3 1/2=inch rectangles and press... - 27.6714
Thirty Minute Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease two 14-inch round pizza pans lightly with oil.
3) Follow the instructions to open up the dinner crescent rolls. Separate the dough traingles. Place the traingles from 2 packets and arrange them in the... - 44.3116
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 46.3681
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a medium saucepan, combine water and bouillon granules.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Add in rice.
6 Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
7 ... - 39.337
About 40 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In Dutch oven, in butter, saute green peppers until tender-crisp. Add cheese soup; slowly stir in milk. Now add instant minced onion, drained potatoes and carrots. Heat until mixture just... - 39.7791
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease two cookie sheets or a 15-by-10-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Spread out roll of dough and cut large rectangles apart.
4. Press dough together at perforations to make 12 rectangles in all.
5.... - 38.7426
1. Start this baking early in the morning. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour.
2. Add the 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, sugar and salt to the milk and let it cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the water and add to the cooled milk. Add... - 40.2072
Whiting Fillets With Vermouth Sauce
Brush a large, flameproof baking dish generously with some of the butter and lay fillets in it side by side. Blend remaining butter with vermouth, lemon juice and tomato paste. Pour over the fish, season with salt and pepper and place over high heat. Cook,... - 29.5827
Special Occasion Bread
Soften yeast in 1/2 CUP warm water; stir in 3 tablespoons sugar.
Combine egg yolks and milk.
Sift flour and salt together: cut in shortening till like coarse crumbs.
Stir in yeast and egg yolk mixtures; mix well.
Form into ball; place in greased bowl, turning... - 43.8595
Shrimp Long Cake
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In covered saucepan simmer peas with onions, mushrooms, butter, and water about 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat shrimp soup with curry powder, milk, and shrimp until soup is hot and shrimp are heated. Combine... - 35.807
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 42.0494
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Quick Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form... - 39.2659
Cajun Country Pork Soutache
1) In a skillet brown the pork and drain. Add onions, garlic, green peppers, celery, pepper and salt. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add cream cheese, green onion, parsley and file powder. Stir until cream cheese is... - 45.9183
Roll and cut dough as in almond crescents.
Spoon equal amounts of cheese filling onto the center of each square; fold in all 4 corners to meet and overlap slightly in center, to enclose filling completely; press points down with fingertip.
Place 2 inches... - 34.7336
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
Italian Meatball Hoagie Braids
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat 2 cookie sheets.
3. Using your hands, split the dough into 8 rectangles; keep on sprayed cookie sheets. Tightly press to seal.
4. Down center of each rectangle, keep 4... - 36.6387
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown ground beef in it, draining well when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, chilies and hot pepper sauce and cook the mixture until hot and bubbly.
4)... - 43.4977
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 39.2831
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 43.9265
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 42.8764
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
Sibirskie Pelmeni Filled With Farsh Dlia Sibirskikh Pelmenei
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Add in egg yolks and water. Mix well to form a stiff paste.
3) Transfer the mixture onto a floured surface and knead into a dough. Let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
4) Place the dough... - 43.72
1) To prepare filling, pound all the ingredients together.
2) In a chopping machine process briefly till mixed and have a fine texture.
3) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) In a bowl mix the batter ingredients and beat for 2 mins until creamy.
5) Let stand... - 45.8363
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, sugar, and salt.
Beat in about 2 1/2 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as needed to prevent... - 38.5306
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Add granulated sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
In large bowl that has been rinsed in hot water,... - 40.3202
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Rub in 25g/1oz/2 tbsp butter. Stir in the yeast. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and water together, add to the flour mixture and mix to a soft dough. Lightly knead for 4-5 minutes. Place in a... - 45.4632
Pinwheel Plum Cobbler
1 In a 12-cup baking dish,combine fruits.Sprinkle with 2 cups of the sugar, flour and cardamom; toss to mix well; cover.
2 Bake in a hot oven at 400 degrees farenheit for 30 minutes, or until bubbly around the edge.
3 While the fruits cook, separate... - 37.8939
Baked Chicken Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent... - 40.7402
Combine pie filling, nuts, and extract in saucepan; heat till bubbling, stirring frequently.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Unroll refrigerated biscuits and separate into triangles.
Arrange several triangles over hot cherry mixture. (Bake... - 37.4834
Breakfast Sausage Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly brown breakfast sausage in a skillet and drain off excess fat.
If you plan to use optional ingredients (peppers or onion), saute them lightly in cooking oil.
Break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a fork as if making... - 41.4278
Ham N' Turkey Casserole
In saucepan, brown ham with poultry seasoning in butter.
In shallow baking dish (13x9x2 inches), combine ham with remaining ingredients except rolls and cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
Meanwhile, cut cheese slices diagonally in... - 40.3962
Pigs In A Blanket
1) Preheat your microwave oven at 375°F.
2) Bring out the dough from package.
3) Use a lightly floured surface to carefully unroll the dough.
4) Cut out ½ inch wide strips of dough from the separated triangular layers.
5) Take one frank to... - 35.9848
Classic Fondue Wellington
This an amazing Fondue Wellington recipe. This delicous recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Fondue Wellington for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 41.0937