- » Crescent Roll
Crescent Roll Recipes
Crescent rolls are pastries or fatty breads with flakes called so, owing to their unique crescent shape. They are also referred to as crescents or croissants at times. Crescent roll is a kind of variation of puff ... More »
Milky Way Rolls
Chocolate rolls....these can be so yummy. A video which shows how to prepare this fabulous dessert in less than 5 minutes. Just need Milky way chocolates and rolls. These make an truly wonderful combination and will soon turn out to be a favorite among kids.... - 95.6118
Soften yeast in the warm water; set aside.
Mix in a large bowl the butter, sugar, extract, and salt.
Add scalded cream and stir to blend.
Thoroughly beat in 1/2 cup of the flour.
Add yeast to butter mixture; mix thoroughly.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time,... - 47.778
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
1) Take a small bowl and place water in it. Dissolve yeast and let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Take a large size mixing bowl and combine together sugar, flour and salt in it.
3) Cut in about 3/4 cup butter using a... - 47.4827
Rye Crescent Rolls
1. In a cup, dissolve yeast and honey in warm beer
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine rye flour with salt, oil and caraway seeds
5.... - 45.1177
Cornmeal Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add whole wheat flour and next 6 ingredients; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in enough of the 1 1/4 cups bread flour to make a soft... - 44.7446
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, mix yeast with water to soften it.
3. Scald milk.
4. Add butter, sugar and salt. Keep it aside till it is lukewarm.
5. Add yeast, eggs and flour.
6. Knead to make smooth dough.
7. Grease a bowl... - 43.9225
Classic Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Soften butter without melting.
3. In a bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
4. Spoon the mixture into waxed paper and roll to make 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
5. Chill for 1 hour.
6. In a bowl add... - 43.6747
Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Line a large baking sheet with foil; set aside.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
Make a well in the center of flour mixture.
In a small bowl combine pumpkin, oil, and brown sugar.
Add all at once to the flour... - 43.5748
Classic Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter; mix well.
Add dry milk and 1 cup flour; cover.
Let stand overnight to develop sponge.
Stir down sponge to dissolve crust.
Add shortening, sugar, eggs, and salt; mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft... - 42.9699
Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
Try this Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls, you will love it. Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls is full of flavor and tastes great. Superb! - 42.6701
Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil, 3 tablespoons honey, salt and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add 2 beaten eggs, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not knead.
Put in... - 41.5627
Crescent Roll Treats
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Unroll and lay flat the crescent roll dough
3) Separate the rolls from the perforations
4) Using a fork, break the ham into pieces
5) Onto each triangle spread a teaspoon of the mustard
6) Spoon a mixture... - 41.296
Cut butter and cheese into flour and salt.
Add water and mix lightly with fork until blended.
Chill until firm.
Cut into 24 pieces.
Keep dough chilled before rolling.
Roll each piece very thin on floured board, to form 2 1/2 to 3-inch squares.
Spread each... - 38.713
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Combine the sugar, salt, and scalded milk in a large bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat in 1/2 cup of the flour.
Stir in the yeast, then beat in remaining flour.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 37.9381
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in sugar, salt, eggs, shortening and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour until smooth.
Scrape dough from side of bowl.
Cover; let rise in warm place until double, about 1 1/2 hours.
Divide dough in... - 37.3419
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Cut in 3/4 cup butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine eggs, milk, and yeast mixture; add to the flour mixture, stirring... - 34.5404
Viennese Crescent Rolls
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 12-inch square.
2 Cover the dough with plastic and let rest for 5 minutes.
3 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
4 Using a pastry wheel or a very sharp knife (you want clean cuts... - 33.8749
Crescent Rolls With Biscuit Mix
Dissolve the yeast in water in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix and beat vigorously.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
Roll out to a 12-inch circle and cut into 16 wedges.
Roll each wedge from wide side to point and place on a greased cookie... - 31.9627
Chicken With Vegetables And Crescent Rolls
1) Pierce the vegetable pouch, then place the chicken and vegetable pouch over the rack and cook as per the directions.
2) Then, place the rolls and cook further until rolls are evenly brown in colour.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 29.4451
Crescent Roll Ups
Unroll and separate crescent rolls; spread with sour cream and sprinkle with onion salt.
Top with crumbled bacon.
Cut each roll lengthwise into 3 equal wedges, roll up each, starting at the point of the wedge.
Place roll-ups on greased baking sheet; bake in... - 29.1613
Ham Crescent Rolls
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Open crescent roll package and unroll and separate pieces of dough as directed on the package.
Brush each piece of dough lightly with melted butter.
Cut the slices of ham (the kind you buy from the - 28.7004
Baked Crescent Rolls
Roll balls of dough into circles, about 8 inches in diameter and about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each into 8 triangular wedges.
Roll up each wedge toward pointed end.
Place on greased baking sheet, with point underneath.
Brush with melted butter or margarine, and... - 24.1313
Herbed Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Unroll dough. Separate into 8 triangles. Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
3. Roll up, and bake as package label directs. - 23.9718
Unfold 8 crescent rolls.
Place cheese, ham and one asparagus spear on each piece of dough.
Roll up and spear with toothpick.
Bake 20 minutes at 375Â° F. - 22.4632
Crescent Roll Recipes By Category