- » Crescent Puff
Crescent Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crescent puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crescent puff recipes.
Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Dip a marsh-mallow in melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle.
Fold corners over marshmallow and roll to... - 42.0681
Cinnamon Crescent Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough, separate into 16 triangles. Add about 2 teaspoons cinnamon chips onto each triangle, gently press chips into dough. Roll up each triangle, starting from short side of triangle to opposite point. Curve... - 27.0468
Candy Bar Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Cut each candy bar in half crosswise.
Place one candy piece on shortest side of each triangle.
Roll up; start at shortest side of triangle and roll , to opposite point.
Pinch edges of dough to seal.
Dip... - 37.8907
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Hazelnut Crescents, perfect for a dessert or snack. - 103.866
Cut gouda cheese through the center so that you have two round pieces.
Separate triangles of rolls and make two circles with them sealing edges.
Place cheese in center of each circle and bring dough over the top of the cheese overlapping the pieces so that... - 23.1809
Salted Twisters And Cheese Crescents
Divide the pastry dough in half. For the twisters, roll out one portion to a rectangle about 38 by 12.5 cm (15 by 5 inches). Cut into 1 cm (2 inch) strips along the length, and cut each strip into two, widthways. To shape, wrap the end of a dough strip round... - 18.478
Roll pastry out to 3mm 1/8 in thickness.
Cut out 12 circles with 6cm (2 1/2 in) fluted cutter.
Brush each with beaten egg yolk.
Join three together, slightly overlapping, and curving to a crescent shape.
Repeat with remaining pastry circles.
Place on oven... - 22.2268
1) In a bowl, mash Camembert cheese until smooth.
2) Mix in chives, nutmeg, pepper and cream.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out pastry and cut into 12 squares, each 15 cm (6 inches).
4) Diagonally half each square.
5) Scoop up 1 tsp of the... - 39.8559
I often cook this mushroom puffs recipe. It is the favorite dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this dish. So try this mushroom puffs recipe to make your family members delighted. - 36.1064
Chicken Puff Bravo
Chicken puff bravo is a chicken and spinach bake with dough top crust. Made with a egg, spinach and chicken mix, the chicken puff bravo has mushrooms, pepper to it too. Spiced with garlic salt, sour cream and baked with trinagle shaped dough pieces as... - 44.8115
Fill metal fondue pot 1/2 full with cooking oil.
Heat to 350Â°F.
Transfer to fondue stand and maintain heat over direct high heat.
Prepare puffs while oil is heating.
Open 1 pack age (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls.
Unroll; separate into... - 28.1482
Delicious, crowd pleasing, appetizers for your New Year's Eve parties or anytime. - 108.566
Mini Ham Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion; place in Batter Bowl with cheese, egg, mustard and pepper.
Stir to combine; set aside.
Spray 2 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a... - 40.8888
Cream Cheese Puffs
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Unroll crescent rolls; leave every 2 rolls attached, forming 4 rectangles.
Spread each rectangle with one-fourth of mushroom mixture, carefully spreading to edges.
Beginning with a long side, roll up each rectangle... - 25.0934
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.4239
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6429
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1036
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 39.7619
Combine yeast and water in medium bowl and stir until yeast dissolves.
Add 3/4 cup flour with milk and sugar and whisk until smooth.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
Let stand in warm area, about 75Â°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours to mature.
(An oven preheated to lowest... - 39.1081
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 73.6291
Stuffed Sheat Fish A La Bartok
Fillet the sheat fish, bone, skin and salt fillets and flatten them carefully.
Make a light roux from 1 oz. butter and 1 oz. flour, dilute with boiled milk and stir till smooth.
Add the washed and very finely minced mushrooms.
Season with salt and pepper,... - 39.6266
Casserole Of Halibut
1) Skin the halibut and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
3) Take an ovenproof casserole, and cook the halibut for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
4) Remove the halibut from the oven and sprinkle finely chopped onion over... - 45.4372
Veal St Simon
1. Pound the veal thin, salt and pepper lightly. Place in a dish and pour on the Madeira; let stand for about 2 hours, turning the veal a few times. Take out the veal and let it drain.
2. Brown 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan and fry half of the veal... - 30.6355
Hare In Cider
1) Dice the bacon.
2) Have the back of the hare cut into 4-6 pieces and each leg into two.
3) Fry the diced bacon in the melted butter and oil.
4) Coat the hare pieces with seasoned flour and fry until richly-browned.
5) Coat and fry rib... - 43.3673
Fillet Of Salmon Au Champagne
Sprinkle the bottom of a shallow bake pan with butter and chopped shallots.
Place salmon fillet neatly on top and mushroom caps on top of the salmon.
Pour the champagne over the salmon and cover with a buttered paper.
Bring to a boil on top heat then poach in... - 38.766
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Cream together the fat, sugar and cinnamon, then mix in dried fruit.
Cut the prepared pastry in half.
Roll out one half and cut out eight 3 in/7.5 cm squares.
Halve the filling and divide it... - 33.649
Whiting Fillets With Vermouth Sauce
Brush a large, flameproof baking dish generously with some of the butter and lay fillets in it side by side. Blend remaining butter with vermouth, lemon juice and tomato paste. Pour over the fish, season with salt and pepper and place over high heat. Cook,... - 27.558
Asparagus In Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3) Drain, keeping aside the liquid for later use.
4) Measure the liquid into a jug and reserve 250 ml (8 fl oz).
5) In a pan, add... - 43.4454
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 37.6957
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup sugar and top with puffpastry. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over pastry. Roll out into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread jam over dough. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar,... - 29.923
Heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until golden brown.
Add capsicum, turmeric, salt, sugar, chilli, lemon juice, stir well, cover, cook on low for 2 mins.
Sprinkle mixture with split pea flour, mix to combine, cover, cook on low for 1... - 40.431
Homemade Chocolate Croissant
Chocolates are simple irresistible and when made into croissant, they make a heavenly snack. Watch out the video to learn how the chef makes these croissants within half an hour. So served it with honey or vanilla ice cream, they make a perfect treat for all. - 134.393
Are you looking for a fancy appetizer dish that looks impressive, tastes really good but is simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect vol au vent, a classic French appetizer that can also be served as a... - 86.319
1. Sift flour onto a board and divide into four. Take one quarter and make a well in the center. Place the yeast in this (a) and mix with about 2-3 tablespoons warm milk-and-water mixture. The yeast must be dissolved and the dough soft.
2. Have ready a... - 28.6346
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the ground almonds, lemon juice and rind.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time. Fold in the... - 47.3683
Peach And Brandy Pie
1. Immerse the peaches in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Lift them out with a slotted spoon, dip in cold water, then peel off the skins. Halve and stone (pit) the peaches, then cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the peach... - 46.2604
Crescent Puff Recipes By Category