- » Crescent Chicken Roll Ups Cream Cheese
Crescent Chicken Roll Ups Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crescent Chicken Roll Ups Cream Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crescent Chicken Roll Ups Cream Cheese recipes.
Crescent Chicken Rolls
Blend cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, and pimiento. Mix well. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles, as marked. Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture near base of triangle and roll up, crescent style. Brush... - 27.4698
Crescent Chicken is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Crescent Chicken, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.465
Chicken A La Crescent
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In small bowl, combine crushed stuffing or croutons and nuts.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir in chicken and mushrooms.
Separate cut dough into 8 triangles.
Spread dough on a... - 40.9694
Chicken Divan Crescent Squares
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Sprinkle cheese over crust; arrange broccoli over cheese.
In small bowl, combine eggs, soup, mayonnaise and... - 37.315
Remove skin from chicken; cut into small pieces.
Blend cream cheese and butter.
Stir in cut-up chicken and mushrooms; mix thoroughly.
Remove crescent rolls from can; unroll.
Brush each with melted butter.
Top with about 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 43.0019
Baked Chicken Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent... - 40.7402
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 43.9265