- » Crescent Bites
Crescent Bites Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crescent bites recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crescent bites recipes.
Italian Appetizer Bites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Unroll 1 package crescent rolls and use dough to line the bottom of the baking dish.
Pinch seams together with fingers.
Cover rolls with half salami, provolone, and ham.
Lightly beat... - 39.6
Cream Cheese Bites
Cream Cheese Bites is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cream cheese recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.0082
Frosted Pineapple Crescents
Chill out this summer with these Frosted Pineapple Crescents. Try out this pineapple and lemon sherbet cooler right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Frosted Pineapple Crescents are welcome ! - 25.1726
Frosted Pineapple Crescents
1) Quarter pineapple lengthwise, right through leafy crown.
2) Core each quarter.
3) From the rind, cut fruit in one piece close to round shell base.
4) Cut fruit into half, lengthwise and then slice crosswise into bite-size pieces.
5)... - 31.9857
Sweet Roll Bites
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a 13 X 9'2 X 2-inch pan thoroughly.
Open package of crescent rolls and unroll each half of dough but do not separate into pieces.
Roll each half of dough on a floured board into a rectangle 14 X 6 inches (roll so holes marking... - 39.7211
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 43.9265
Milky Way Rolls
Chocolate rolls....these can be so yummy. A video which shows how to prepare this fabulous dessert in less than 5 minutes. Just need Milky way chocolates and rolls. These make an truly wonderful combination and will soon turn out to be a favorite among kids.... - 95.6118
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough flat onto a large sprayed pizza pan or 2 medium sprayed pizza pans.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or follow the package directions.
Baked pizza crust should be light golden brown.
Sauce: Mix... - 45.8452
Chicken Crisps are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious chicken when taking a bite of the Chicken Crisps is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 45.5862
Fantastic Vegetable Bars
Roll out crescent dough flat onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° for eight minutes, until golden brown.
Cream together dressing mix, cream cheese and sour cream.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled dough.
Spread vegetables over top.
Sprinkle... - 39.6785
Pesto Pizza Squares
Unroll crescent dough into a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; press seams together and build up edges.
Prick dough with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
In a food processor, combine the... - 48.1285
Quick Tea Time Sweets
Want to learn how to make the perfect tea time sweets that are sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! These treats can also be served as a dessert. - 108.829
Drain oil from cans of anchovies into large wooden salad bowl.
Separate anchovy fillets, cut in large pieces and add to salad bowl.
Peel and seed tomatoes and cut into thin strips.
Seed peppers and cut into thin strips.
Slice scallions or shallots thinly, and... - 39.8227
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Save 1/2 cup juice on draining pineapple.
2) Make a mixture of pineapple juice, arrowroot, vinegar, honey, ketchup and cayenne and keep aside.
3) In a wok or large skillet, heat 2-4 tablespoons broth and sauté ginger, onion, garlic, mushrooms,... - 44.6077
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Cut the steak diagonally into ¼ inch thick pieces, and chop into bite-sized pieces (Sprinkle some unseasoned meat tenderizer to soften the meat before arranging it on a tray).
2. Separate skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice the chicken in... - 42.5497
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1211