- » Crepe Orange Syrup
Crepe Orange Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crepe orange syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crepe orange syrup recipes.
Crepe Suzette With Orange Syrup
Mix and sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; add milk, well-beaten egg, and butter; mix well.
Drop by small spoonfuls on hot griddle, greased well with oil.
Brown both sides; roll while hot.
Place in little deep dishes and serve with Orange Syrup poured... - 33.6782
You May Also Like!
Classic Crepes Suzette
Crepes Suzette is a classic french crepe made with the flavor of oranges to it. prepared with a dash of grand mariner and brandy to taste, the crepe suzette is sweet to taste and can be served with fruit syrup drizzled over it. - 40.8741
Crepes Stuffed With Bananas
Place butter and maple syrup in casserole; microwave 1 minute uncovered.
Add bananas, liqueur and orange juice; mix and microwave 3 minutes uncovered.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until stiff.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating 1 minute.
Spread banana... - 35.7658
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 44.6315
Combine egg, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and flour; beat smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from heat and pour 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet; quickly tilt pan from side to side till batter covers bottom.
Return to heat; brown... - 44.0717
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 37.2356
For crepe batter, in a small mixing bowl combine the milk, flour, sugar and egg white.
Beat with a rotary beater till well mixed.
Spray a 6-inch skillet with non-stick coating then heat the skillet over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Spoon in 2... - 39.9737
1) In a mixing bowl add first 5 ingredients. Beat until mixture is smooth.
2) Grease a 6-inch skillet or crepe pan. Heat it.
3) Take off the pan from heat.
4) With a spoon put 2 tablespoons batter.
5) Tilt the pan and rotate to spread the batter... - 46.4325
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 40.2838
Crepes Aux Pommes
Melt the butter in the chafing dish, add orange juice, and sugar and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
Put in the pancakes, pour over the liqueur and heat through.
Sprinkle with orange rind. - 22.806
Peach Crepes With Easy Grand Marnier Sauce
Grand Marnier Sauce: In saucepan, combine orange juice with cornstarch; whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to boil; simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in liqueur.
In bowl, combine... - 40.9223