- » Creole Tomato Sauce
Creole Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole tomato sauce recipes.
1) In a skillet heat oil, add the onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Lower the flame and add the mushrooms and green pepper sauteing for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, add the tomatoes, water, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper.
5) Keep stirring till... - 47.3626
1. In a 2-quart bowl, combine onion, pepper, celery and butter.
3. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
4. Combine remaining ingredients.
6. Cook on High for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked fish or vegetables, chops,... - 45.5943
1) Heat the oil in a 1 Â½-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has tendered.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes as well as the reserved liquid along with... - 45.5175
This Creole Sauce is a rich spicy accompaniment for any dish that calls for an extra spicy touch. - 45.2948
Creole Barbecue Sauce
1) Make a paste by combing together the chili powder, mustard and gumbo file with some vinegar.
2) Add the olive oil and vinegar along with the remaining vinegar and use a whisk to beat well.
3) Heat some tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
4)... - 41.663
1) In a saucepan, heat the bacon fat and sauté onion, garlic and pepper until tender for about 5 minutes.
2) Stir in tomatoes, celery seed, bay leaf, salt, sugar and chili powder.
3) Simmer for about 45 minutes, or until the tomato mixture is... - 40.3564
Microwave Shrimp Creole With Tomato Sauce
1 Place butter, onions, green pepper and garlic in 2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave for about 3 minutes on HIGH, or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cooked rice. Cover with glass lid.
3 Microwave for 5 minutes on 8... - 35.5805
1. Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, mushrooms and olives and cook 2 minutes.
3. Add seasonings and sherry.
4. For thicker sauce, blend 1 tablespoon flour with butter and add tomatoes gradually, stirring until thickened. - 34.9314
Cook onion and green pepper in salad oil till tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer about 20 minutes or till thick. - 33.0902
In small saucepan, stir cornstarch into cold water until dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
Cook and stir over low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened. - 32.8951
Creole Tomato Sauce
Saute okra, onion, garlic, and green pepper in the oil until onion is soft.
Add tomato sauce, mix well, and heat.
Variation: For a thicker sauce for pizza, stir 1 tsp of potato flour or 2 tsp of barley flour (or 2 tsp of wheat flour if allowed) into... - 31.8738
Grandma's Creole Sauce
Saute onion in oil.
Add salt, pepper, celery, tomato soup and water.
Cover and simmer about twenty minutes. - 29.8168
Tomato Sauce Creole
Heat oil in a saucepan, add onion, and cook over low heat until translucent but not browned.
Add tomato, stock, and seasonings; stir with a wooden spoon until tomato pulp is cooked to a fine puree.
Serve with rice or grilled meats. - 27.2737