- » Creole Tomato
Creole Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole tomato recipes.
Creole Tomato Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Add vegetable juice cocktail, water, uncooked rice, sugar, salt, thyme, and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 44.2287
Creole tomatoes are creamy tomatoes that are served over toast. Served for breakfast or brunch these tomatoes are baked with peppers and served with a creamy sauce to taste. Delicious! - 44.1409
Cut off tops of tomatoes and scrape out pulp.
Melt butter in pan.
Add onion, green pepper, celery and ham.
Cook a few minutes, stirring.
Dry mushrooms on a cloth and add to mixture.
Add tomato pulp and cook down for about 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.792
Creole Tomato Sauce
Saute okra, onion, garlic, and green pepper in the oil until onion is soft.
Add tomato sauce, mix well, and heat.
Variation: For a thicker sauce for pizza, stir 1 tsp of potato flour or 2 tsp of barley flour (or 2 tsp of wheat flour if allowed) into... - 31.8738
You May Also Like!
Rich Shrimp And Tomato Creole
1. Melt butter in a deep 3-quart non-metallic casserole 30 (40) seconds in Microwave Oven.
2 Add green pepper, onion and celery.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add flour and... - 39.328
Butter Shrimp Creole With Tomato
Saute" onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in tomato sauce, water, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, adding water if needed.
Stir in shrimp and heat to boiling; cover and simmer... - 34.527
Creole Barbecue Sauce
1) Make a paste by combing together the chili powder, mustard and gumbo file with some vinegar.
2) Add the olive oil and vinegar along with the remaining vinegar and use a whisk to beat well.
3) Heat some tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
4)... - 41.663
Simmer the first four ingredients together for 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Blend the beans with 1 cup water for 1 minute or mash beans and add the water.
Stir bean mixture into the onion soup and reheat thoroughly.
Taste for seasoning.
Top each serving with... - 35.5258
Grandma's Creole Sauce
Saute onion in oil.
Add salt, pepper, celery, tomato soup and water.
Cover and simmer about twenty minutes. - 29.8168
1. Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, mushrooms and olives and cook 2 minutes.
3. Add seasonings and sherry.
4. For thicker sauce, blend 1 tablespoon flour with butter and add tomatoes gradually, stirring until thickened. - 34.9314
Basic Creole Sauce
Creole Sauce has a Stupefying taste. The Tabasco sauce and tomatoes gives the Creole Sauce Marvelous taste. - 28.9631
Creole Style Tomatoes And Corn
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Saute onion and green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes,... - 34.6066
Cook tomato juice in open pan till reduced by half.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, then let simmer for 20 minutes.
The vegetables should be crisp-tender. - 30.2099
Tomato Shrimp Creole
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook covered, 12 minutes or until shrimp are done and mixture boils, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 31.5809
Creole Tomato Recipes By Category