- » Creole Stew
Creole Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole stew recipes.
Creole Fish Stew
Cook and stir onion and chili powder in margarine in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), peanut butter and salt.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 41.9421
Creole Fish Stew
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine onions, celery, garlic and oil and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
2. Stir in flour and microwave at High for more 1 minute stirring well.
3. Continue to... - 40.9572
Creole Chicken Stew
Creole Chicken Stew is easy to make. The tomatoes and hot-pepper sauce gives the Creole chicken stew a strong taste and makes it MUST TRY recipe! - 36.2123
Shrimp Creole Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. - 27.581
You May Also Like!
Ellen takes us down south with a creole stew recipe that will win you new friends. - 14.3356
Creole Halibut Stew
1 ln a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the green onions and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the green pepper, carrots, sausage, and jalapeno pepper; reduce the heat to low, cover,... - 32.3769
Shrimp Creole With Stewed Tomato
Cook rice conventionally while microwaving sauce.Combine celery, green pepper, onion, garlic and olive oil in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Drain 1/3 cup liquid from tomatoes into 1-cup measure.
Blend... - 44.0746
Crab Stew Creole
Drop the live crabs in a pot of boiling water and parboil them for 2 or 3 minutes, just enough to kill them.
Pour off the water, let the crabs cool, snap the claws off, and remove the "apron," "dead fingers," and entrails.
Put the lard to melt in a pot over a... - 37.661
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 35.9227
1. Wash squash or zucchini and cut them crosswise, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
2. In hot butter in a large skillet, saute chopped green onion until it is tender-€”about 3 minutes.
3. Add the sliced squash, salt and... - 38.7418
Cook celery and onion in oil until tender, add tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat to boiling.
Add cod and potatoes.
Cover and simmer about .30 minutes or until fish is tender, basting fish frequently.
Cook 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper with... - 35.0198
Jambalaya A La Creole
1) Clean the shrimp or calamari and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add sausage and ham and saute till brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Mix in flour and stir continously till it changes color and turns syrupy. You may add more oil... - 44.7556
1. Thoroughly rub into fish fillets a mixture of parsley, salt, thyme, allspice, pepper, bay leaf, and garlic. Set fillets aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over low heat; add onion and fillets. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, turning... - 34.6523
This Creole Succotash is one of the best Lima Beans dishes that I've tasted ! Try out this Creole Succotash this weekend and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 23.3921
Creole Stew Recipes By Category