- » Creole Sandwich
Creole Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole sandwich recipes.
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender; do not brown.
2. Add tomatoes, olives, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper; stir well to mix.
3. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the mixture... - 46.9799
Creole Eggplant Sandwiches
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients.
Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened.
Set aside and keep warm.
Peel... - 43.211
In small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, olives, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Simmer till thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Panfry fish according to package... - 36.6477
Creole Cheese Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cook the bacon in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, green pepper, chili... - 28.299
Soften the butter; add the sardines finely flaked, the tomato catsup, lemon juice and the olives chopped fine.
Spread on whole wheat bread. - 25.1981
You May Also Like!
1. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, celery and garlic to hot oil and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes till soft.
4. Finally add cabbage, salt,... - 43.8603
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
Sausage And Pepper Hero Sandwiches For Super Bowl
1. Cover bottom of a 9x13-inch cake pan with foil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a large saute pan on medium high flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, Creole spice, and Italian... - 0
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
Hot Sausage Sandwich Or Po Boy
Have you tried a sandwich with sausage at home? Po Boy is a sandwich with a difference. So, who's stopping you, try this New Orleans style sandwich prepared with ground pork and savor a tasty delight. - 104.016
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
All Purpose Louisiana Crayfish Salad
1) In a bowl place the raw crayfish tails and season with salt.
2) Put the lid on and place the bowl in cooker.
3) Steam crayfish tails allow to cook for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5) In a food... - 44.7796
Roast Beef Poor Boys
1. In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard and horseradish and stir it well to blend
2. Spread about a tablespoon of this mixture over the bottom half of each of the rolls and top with roast beef, lettuce and tomato slices
3. Spread the remaining mayo... - 35.9618
The Big Tex
For all the adventurous types, here is the big tex recipe which will take your taste buds on a roller coaster ride. This sandwich is a true American tex with all the goodness of nicely smoked beef and the other ingredients making it a hot favorite for the... - 124.929
Creole Sandwich Recipes By Category