- » Creole Rice
Creole Rice Recipes
Creole Rice is a food preparation made from rice, vegetables such as onions, parsley etc. and chicken broth. It belongs to the Creole cuisine from Louisiana and is prepared by frying vegetables and other ingredients ... More »
Turkey Creole In Rice Ring
Cook first 4 ingredients in butter for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, seasonings, and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf", add turkey, and heat.
Blend cornstarch and water.
Stir into hot mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly... - 48.5469
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.2977
Shrimp Creole With White Rice
1. In large saucepan bring 1 quart water to boiling.
2. Add lemon slices, black peppercorns and shrimp, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes.
3. Drain shrimp reserving 1 cup cooking liquid and in the same saucepan sauté bacon over low heat... - 44.2511
Creole Style Brown Rice
Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the onions, peppers, and celery and coat with cooking spray.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1... - 43.4902
Green Pepper Cups With Creole Rice
Gently parboil pepper cups, about 10 minutes, until nearly tender.
Brown the sliced onion in oil; add rice; stir until slightly browned.
Add tomatoes, bouillon granules, and chili powder.
Cover and cook slowly for about 1 hour, or until rice is very... - 36.7178
Creole Style Scallops And Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, and stir-fry until the onion just begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the tomato-vegetable juice, celery, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the... - 34.2743
Creole Boiled Rice
1 In a large heavy saucepan,heat water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling.Stir in rice and heat to boiling.
2 Boil the rice for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain the rice in a large strainer. Pack into a buttered 8-cup bowl; cover with foil.
3... - 33.7532
Tuna Creole In Rice Ring
Saute vegetables and garlic until tender in oil.
Add Hunt's Tomato Paste, water and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tuna; heat through.
Pack hot cooked rice in buttered ring mold, turn out onto serving platter.
Spoon tuna Creole... - 33.1737
Creole Ham And Rice
Try this delicious version of Creole Ham And Rice recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Creole Ham And Rice, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 32.5648
Creole Rice Stuffing
Cook rice in boiling water with salt 15 min.
Do not drain.
Saute peppers, onion, and garlic in fat until tender.
Combine all ingredients cook over low heat 20 min., stirring frequently.
Stuffs crop and body cavity of a duck weighing about 3 1/2 lbs minus... - 31.4415
Creole Franks On Rice
1. Cook rice in rapidly boiling salted water until tender or until rice absorbs water. Rinse rice in cold water and drain.
2. Melt fat in frying pan and brown green pepper and onion. Add rice, tomatoes and salt.
3. Cover and simmer 15 min.
4. Remove cover,... - 31.2699
Shrimp Creole In A Rice Ring
Saute vegetables and garlic in butter in a large skillet.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bouillon granules, pepper, oregano, basil, red pepper, and hot sauce.
Bring to a boil. (Mixture will be thick.)
Add shrimp, cover, reduce heat, and simmer... - 29.7875
Creole Rice Recipes By Category