- » Creole Meat
Creole Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole meat recipes.
New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya
This New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya is as slow and simple as the city itself. A dish that understands the soulful melody of comfort on a plate. Watch this video to learn this hearty preparation and give your family a delicious surprise. - 116.35
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Pan Fried Louisiana Creole Steak
Want a classic steak recipe that will leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect Creole steak. - 104.638
Kidneys In Creole Sauce
1. Peel and slice onions thinly.
2. Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
3. Wash and seed the green pepper. Also, remove the stalks and finely chop the peppers.
4. Chop the capers.
5. Peel the translucent skin from the kidneys and slice them into... - 46.5496
Kid Ory's Original Creole Jambalaya
Put rice,ham bone and water in large pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, onion, celery, pepper and bay leaf.
Continue cooking, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
Add last... - 46.2417
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.3809
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
There is nothing as delicious a hot plate of jambalaya! Its loaded with the veggies and meat equally! Make this warm pot of rice. See the video for more! - 42.0054
Skillet Meat Loaf With Creole Lima Beans
Soak crumbs in onion soup a few minutes; then mix in next 7 ingredients.
Shape meat into small loaf, and roll in crumbs.
Heat salad oil in covered skillet over low heat.
Place strips of bacon close together in pan.
Set meat loaf on bacon, which will add... - 41.2763
Beef Liver Creole
1) Thinly slice liver.
2) In a bowl add liver and sprinkle flour over it.
3) In a skillet heat oil or chicken fat.
4) Brown liver in fat.
5) Mix remaining ingredients to it.
6) Cook covered, simmering for 20 minutes.
7) Thicken gravy if... - 40.9108
Lamb Chops Creole
Lamb Chops Creole dipped in Creole Sauce is a tasty snack! Enjoy the Lamb Chops Creole the way I do! Just try out and let me know your views! I' m waiting to hear from you! - 39.1204
Combine bacon and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Crumble ground beef into casserole.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is set, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix... - 38.3306
About 40 minutes before serving: In skillet, saute bacon crisp; crumble.
Reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
Cut liver into 3-inch by 1/2-inch strips.
In skillet, in reserved fat, saute liver, onion, pepper, chili powder, garlic, until liver is browned.
Add soup mix,... - 37.3167
Dredge kidney in flour and saute in hot oil.
Remove and set aside.
Saute onion, green pepper and celery in same pan.
Add rest of ingredients except bacon.
Combine kidney with mixture in pan and cover.
Simmer until thoroughly heated.
Garnish with bacon bits... - 37.026
Crab Meat Creole
1. In hot butter, in skillet, saute celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic until golden.
2. Then add tomatoes, breaking them up with spoon if necessary; add meat sauce and salt. Simmer this sauce until thickened; cool; refrigerate.
About 15... - 35.0527
Quick Chicken Creole
1. Have butcher bone chicken breasts. Remove skin. Cut each breast half into 10 or 12 strips.
2. Melt butter in skillet over high heat. Add chicken and onion. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and flour. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
3. Add stewed... - 31.7973
This cornbread is like nothing you've ever experienced... except maybe if you're from New Orleans. It's got bacon and crab and cheese and we love it. It's the creation of caterer Shelly Everett, aka the Gourmet Angel. It's what they serve in heaven. - 13.7488
Creole Meat Recipes By Category