- » Creole Jambalaya
Creole Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole jambalaya recipes.
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 97.6517
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In Dutch oven, melt butter and saute for 5 minutes till the onions are soft.
3. Add garlic and ham. Saute 5 minutes more.
4. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, bay leaf, red-pepper sauce, shrimp, parsley,salt,... - 46.5902
Kid Ory's Original Creole Jambalaya
Put rice,ham bone and water in large pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, onion, celery, pepper and bay leaf.
Continue cooking, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
Add last... - 46.2417
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
Creole chicken jimbalaya is a three meat vegetable jimbalaya made with added sausage and ham. Cooked with rice and veggies like onions and tomato with added tomato paste, the creole chicken jimbalaya is finished with a simmer and served with a stirred in dash... - 45.9224
Creole jimbalaya is a specially seasoned jimbalaya that is good o be served for dinner parties. Cooked with rice and ground beef, the creole jimbalaya is prepared with stewed tomatoes, onions and flavored with bay leaf. Simmered to a finish, the jimalaya can... - 42.6081
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
There is nothing as delicious a hot plate of jambalaya! Its loaded with the veggies and meat equally! Make this warm pot of rice. See the video for more! - 42.0054
1) In a skillet melt butter and cook onion and garlic in it till tender.
2) Stir in next 7 ingredients and mix 1 cup water.
3) Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes till rice is cooked.
4) Mix remaining ingredients and cook uncovered simmering for 5... - 40.6507
1. Fry the chicken in a non-stick pan without fat, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
2. Add the pepper, celery and onions with 15 ml / 1 tbsp stock. Cook for a few minutes to soften, then add the tomatoes, spices and thyme.
3. Stir in the rice and... - 38.8026
Classic Creole Jambalaya
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, beef broth, rice, bay leaf, sugar, thyme, chili powder and a cup of water.
3) Simmer covered for about 15 min until the rice is tender.
4) Stir in the ham,... - 38.6501
Melt shortening in a large skillet, add sausage or ham and green pepper.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until smooth and cook a minute or two longer.
Add shrimp, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, and parsley.
Cook to the boiling point,... - 38.3583
In a large saucepan cook ham, onion, and garlic in butter till onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, 1 cup water, rice, bay leaf, sugar, thyme, chili powder, and pepper.
Cover and simmer till rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
Add shrimp, olives, and... - 37.6961
Creole Jambalaya Recipes By Category