- » Creole Haddock
Creole Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole haddock recipes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Peel and chop onion and garlic.
Seed and slice peppers.
Heat the butter and oilin a pan.
Add onion, garlic and peppers and fry gently for 10 minutes.
Add tomates and mash with a wooden spoon to break them up.
Season with salt and... - 44.6806
Creole Haddock Fillets
Place butter, green pepper and onion in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Place fish over vegetables with thicker parts toward outside of dish.
Pour lemon juice over top of fish and sprinkle with basil, salt, black... - 42.2786
Baked Haddock Creole
Sprinkle the fillets with the salt, and place in a shallow, uncovered baking pan.
Melt the butter and lightly brown the onion and garlic in it.
Add the strained tomatoes, bay leaf, and cayenne.
Let the mixture come to a boil, and pour it over the... - 31.1911
You May Also Like!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean, rinse and pat dry the fillets.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place the fillets.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour this mixture on... - 45.1865
Filets Of Sole In Creole Sauce
1. Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in tomato sauce, salt, curry powder, pepper and green pepper.
2. Cut each fish block in thirds; place in a single layer in the sauce; cover. Bring to boiling, then simmer 15... - 30.3373
Classic Fish Creole
Rinse the fish fillets and dry with a towel.
Arrange in 9-inch square or Ilx7-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Carefully pour tomato mixture over fish fillets.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes until fish... - 39.1099
Creole Shrimp And Fish With Rice
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, celery and garlic for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, bay leaf, basil, salt, thyme, hot pepper flakes and pepper, crushing tomatoes with spoon; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 44.5018
In a large skillet, saute onion, celery, parsley and garlic in half the margarine until soft.
Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, bay leaf, sugar, pepper, Tabasco and tomato paste.
Bring to boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes until slightly... - 39.5526
Creole Fish Soup
1. Saute onion, celery and chili powder lightly in oil in large saucepan until soft; stir in tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boiling.
2. Add frozen fish in one piece; simmer, separating fish with a fork as it thaws, 15... - 33.2516
Creole Fish Casserole
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Blend in the flour; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Mix in the tomatoes, green peppers, salt and thyme; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir in the parsley, fish, olives,... - 38.5908
Poached Fish In Creole Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the scallions, garlic, celery, green pepper, and onion and sauté them for about 5 minutes, until soft and pale.
3. Stir the flour into the vegetable mixture and sauté for about a minute... - 47.3753
Creole Catfish has a very light taste. The blend of tomotoes ,Lemon juice and pepper gives the Creole Catfish a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.8564