- » Creole Cabbage
Creole Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole cabbage recipes.
Chicken With Creole Cabbage
Sprinkle chicken with salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chicken from skillet.
Add cabbage and... - 40.2998
Skillet Creole Cabbage
Melt margarine in heavy skillet.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Do not overcook. - 35.116
Herbed Creole Cabbage
Shred the cabbage, cover and cook ten minutes in a small amount of boiling water.
Cook the onion and green pepper in the butter until they are wilted.
Add the tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, fifteen minutes.
Drain the cabbage, if necessary. - 34.0277
You May Also Like!
1. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, celery and garlic to hot oil and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes till soft.
4. Finally add cabbage, salt,... - 43.8603
Quick Sardines Creole
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Quick Sardines Creole is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Quick Sardines Creole is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 41.8322
Quick Shrimp Creole
1) In a saucepan, pour tomato juice with salt, pepper, basil, oregano and chilli powder.
2) Heat the mixture and add beans sprout, mushrooms, beans cabbage and green pepper.
3) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the shrimps and cook on low... - 36.5738
Creole Flavored Beef Soup
Creole Flavored Beef Soup has a lovely taste. Creole Flavored Beef Soup gets its taste from beef cooked with tomatoes and mixed with rice and vegetable. Creole Flavored Beef Soup is inspired by many across the world. - 40.7666
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
Smoked Turkey Legs & Cabbage
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage... - 100.596
Creole Cabbage Recipes By Category