- » Creole Beef
Creole Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole beef recipes.
Beef Liver Creole
1) Thinly slice liver.
2) In a bowl add liver and sprinkle flour over it.
3) In a skillet heat oil or chicken fat.
4) Brown liver in fat.
5) Mix remaining ingredients to it.
6) Cook covered, simmering for 20 minutes.
7) Thicken gravy if... - 39.4744
Beef Creole With Rice
In saucepan with tight-fitting lid, bring water to boil; add rice.
Cover and reduce heat to simmer; cook for 15 minutes without removing lid.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
Meanwhile, in large non stick... - 37.2026
Beef Balls Creole
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Mix together Corn Flake Crumbs, beef, seasonings, egg and tomato juice. Shape mixture into 12 balls.
3. Brown meat balls evenly in heated vegetable oil; remove from fry pan.
4. Cook vegetables in meat... - 33.7453
You May Also Like!
Creole Flavored Beef Soup
Creole Flavored Beef Soup has a lovely taste. Creole Flavored Beef Soup gets its taste from beef cooked with tomatoes and mixed with rice and vegetable. Creole Flavored Beef Soup is inspired by many across the world. - 40.9901
Creole Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
Heat bacon fat in ovenproof casserole over high heat. Add half of meat and sear on all sides for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; remove meat and set aside. Sear remaining meat using same procedure.
Return all meat... - 36.8199
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.2334
Mix tomato sauce and tomatoes with green pepper, celery, onion, salt, and pepper.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Cook liver in fat until lightly browned.
Add to tomato mixture; simmer 30 minutes or until liver is tender. - 34.4198
Infrared Grilled Filet Mignons On The Solaire Portable
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season the fillet mignon with creole seasoning.
3. Once the grill is ready, place the fillet mignon on the grill and grill it for 30 minutes.
4. Once done remove and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve... - 92.7886
Flatten the steaks with a rolling pin and season with the salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the steaks and pepper and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 5... - 30.316
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.5926
Creole Sauce With Beef Broth
Place green pepper, onion, garlic, butter and olive oil in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove garlic and stir in flour and spices.
Gradually stir in tomatoes and beef broth.
Cover and microwave 3 to 5... - 36.2751
Cut the meat into generous even cubes.
Mix the onion and garlic with the parsley and thyme.
Toss the meat in this with the vinegar and leave to marinate about 30 minutes.
Tip the meat and its marinade into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the... - 37.2933
Arrange the steaks, in one layer, in a shallow dish.
Mix the garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, the vinegar and seasoning together and pour over the steaks.
Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour, turning once.
Meanwhile, arrange the fruit around the edge of a serving... - 39.7149