- » Creole Baked Halibut Fillet
Creole Baked Halibut Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole baked halibut fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole baked halibut fillet recipes.
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot fat till tender.
Add tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, and dash cayenne; simmer 30 minutes.
Place frozen fish in 11 1/2x 7 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.7469
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean, rinse and pat dry the fillets.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place the fillets.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour this mixture on... - 42.8472
Classic Fish Creole
Rinse the fish fillets and dry with a towel.
Arrange in 9-inch square or Ilx7-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Carefully pour tomato mixture over fish fillets.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes until fish... - 36.8151
1. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Line large, greased muffin pans with fillets, overlapping the ends.
3. Place ball of bread stuffing in center of each.
4. Place 1/4 slice bacon on each.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Makes... - 29.1077