- » Creole Baked Chicken
Creole Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creole baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creole baked chicken recipes.
Creole Rubbed Baked Chicken
Here is another irresistible chicken preparation for you - creole rubbed baked chicken. Now you and your family are going to love the chicken dishes. The spicy creole rub enhances the flavor of poultry and also increases your appetite. The process is also... - 101.923
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In Dutch oven, melt butter and saute for 5 minutes till the onions are soft.
3. Add garlic and ham. Saute 5 minutes more.
4. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, bay leaf, red-pepper sauce, shrimp, parsley,salt,... - 46.5902
Creole Chicken En Papillote
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic, saute until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, rhyme, red pepper, hot sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce... - 46.2553
Creole Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle Creole seasoning on chicken breasts.
3. Take a large heavy skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and blacken chicken breast by cooking for 3 minutes on one and 2 minutes on other side.
4. Bake... - 45.3827
Fast Chicken Creole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish, add the cooked rice.
3) In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic and saute till the vegetables turn... - 44.8685
Sausage Chicken Creole
Sausage chicken creole is a baked meat and rice prepration. Prepared with added vegetables like broccoli, corn and red pepper, the sausage chicken creole is zesty with aaded tomato sauce. Flavored with garlic powder and oregano, the sausage chicken creole is... - 43.4243
Fast Chicken Creole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a lightly buttered 8-cup baking dish, put the cooked rice.
2) In a large saucepan, sauté the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in margarine or butter till the ingredients are... - 42.7008
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 39.9324
You would enjoy every moment of cooking and of course eating this chicken dish. Whether you are planning your surprise your family for lunch or have a grand party , this creole chicken is just right. - 38.8894
Creole Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Place flour in oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil). Bake until flour begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with wooden spoon, breaking up any lumps. Bake, stirring flour... - 37.3446
Fast Chicken Creole
1 Place cooked rice in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2 Saute green pepper, onion, celery, and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Pour mixture over rice, spreading evenly;... - 35.9551
Chicken Creole Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Bring the broth to a boil.
Add the chicken and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve the chicken.
Place the noodles in a greased casserole dish.
Spread the chicken over the noodles and smother with sauce.
Combine... - 34.8784
Easy Chicken Creole
1. Place cooked rice in a lightly greased, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Saute green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan. Stir in chicken gumbo soup, tomato wedges in tomato juice, mushrooms, chicken, marjoram and... - 33.9697
Creole Oven Fried Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Oven Fried Chicken; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 26.3025