- » Creole
The Creole food is mainly popular in the Louisiana state of America. This cuisine is a perfect blend of many food ethnicities such as, French, Italian, Greek and Asian.
The main highlight of the Creole ... More »
Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders With Spicy Creole Mustard Sauce
Cook your own at home and enjoy succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken strips instead of store-bought varieties that tend to be dry and not very tasty. These Crispy Fried Chicken fingers is a crowd pleaser and are extremely popular as well, especially with... - 128.773
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 117.618
New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya
This New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya is as slow and simple as the city itself. A dish that understands the soulful melody of comfort on a plate. Watch this video to learn this hearty preparation and give your family a delicious surprise. - 116.35
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
Sustainable Seafood Gumbo With Dungeness Crab
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a culinary adventure to the sultry State of Louisiana with an incredible seafood gumbo using sustainable seafood - Dungeness crab, shrimp, clams and mussels. You don't want to miss this! - 113.764
Grilled Okra With Remoulade Sauce
Chef Lisa demonstrates how to grill okra at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market. Think you don't like okra? Try it grilled! It's delicious. Served with a spiced mayonnaise for dipping. It's easy...enjoy! - 113.668
Chat 'n Dish: Daube Provencal
Daube Provencal inspired by Helene Barale's daube served at her amazing restaurant Chez Barale in Old Town Nice France but modernized and shortened for easy preparation in our American kitchens. Who has 8-10 hours to spend cooking one dish? Yes there is... - 111.485
Pan Fried Louisiana Creole Steak
Want a classic steak recipe that will leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect Creole steak. - 104.638
Creole Rubbed Baked Chicken
Here is another irresistible chicken preparation for you - creole rubbed baked chicken. Now you and your family are going to love the chicken dishes. The spicy creole rub enhances the flavor of poultry and also increases your appetite. The process is also... - 101.923
Homemade Creole Rub And Seasoning
If you store a box of creole rub and seasoning in your kitchen, you don't need to worry about seasoning your raw food materials anymore. Prepare this easy mix and stock up in an airtight container. You are going to enjoy some real delicious food by using this... - 101.884
Shrimp A La Creole
If you love spicy food, you will fall in love with this shrimp Creole recipe. Beryl Stokes uses shrimps to prepare yummy seafood dinner treats that is surely to fire up your taste buds. So if you need something hot to warm up your winter evenings, shrimp... - 101.395
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 97.6517
Camarones A La Criollo
Let the good times roll with this classic Cuban favorite. A lip-smacking combo of shrimp and sweet tomato sofrito sauce served over rice, this no-fail Cuban recipe is indeed a win-win one. Very simple and very scrumptious, this one is worth a try. - 93.2216
Dave is making a traditional dish Creole Shrimp Sausage Gumbo with okra. You can never fail cooking Creole Shrimp Sausage Gumbo because Dave is sharing some very important tips for making it perfectly. The shrimps and the sausages cooking the flour based... - 91.0011
Infrared Grilled Filet Mignons On The Solaire Portable
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season the fillet mignon with creole seasoning.
3. Once the grill is ready, place the fillet mignon on the grill and grill it for 30 minutes.
4. Once done remove and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve... - 90.863
If Creole cooking is what compels you today, then try Mark's Creole Shrimp over a mound of rice! A video showing a humorous cook with some good cooking! - 77.6691
Tripe A La Creole
Tripe a la creole can be prepared from any red meat. Cooked with amber rum, and ham along with vegetables and herbs, the tripe a la creole is flavored with italian pepper pods and lime along with vinegar. A lovely party recipe, I often prepare tripe a la... - 50.1626
Creole Style Prawns
1) Cut the tomatoes and take out the seeds and discard.
2) Chop the tomatoes and green pepper.
3) In a pan, heat the... - 48.9694
Turkey Creole In Rice Ring
Cook first 4 ingredients in butter for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, seasonings, and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf", add turkey, and heat.
Blend cornstarch and water.
Stir into hot mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly... - 48.7158
Creole Corn Chowder
1) In a non-stick pan, sauté the bacon until crisp.
2) Stir in onion and bell peppers; cook until limp.
3) Mix in ham, corn, tomatoes, tomato juice, and seasonings.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 48.5403
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 47.7888
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.7388
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 20 to 26 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir in cod.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 5... - 47.5077
Shrimp Creole Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together undrained stewed tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, cornstarch, hot pepper sauce, and 1/3 cup cold water.
Set... - 47.3841
Poached Fish In Creole Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the scallions, garlic, celery, green pepper, and onion and sauté them for about 5 minutes, until soft and pale.
3. Stir the flour into the vegetable mixture and sauté for about a minute... - 47.3753
1) In a skillet heat oil, add the onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Lower the flame and add the mushrooms and green pepper sauteing for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, add the tomatoes, water, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper.
5) Keep stirring till... - 47.3626
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic till soft
2) Add in the tomato, tomato paste, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and tobacco
3) Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer
4) Mix together the cornstarch and water and... - 46.9913
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender; do not brown.
2. Add tomatoes, olives, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper; stir well to mix.
3. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the mixture... - 46.9799
Combine garlic, onion, green pepper, celery and butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomato sauce, wine, bay leaves, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5... - 46.9468
In 3-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, green onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 46.9444
1. In a large casserole or heavy saucepan, combine the chicken broth, tomatoes, pepper, onion and celery.
2. Place the pan on a medium high heat and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Season the broth and vegetable mixture with salt... - 46.9367
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onion and garlic, over medium-high heat, for about 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Stir in wine, tomatoes with their liquid, basil, oregano, black pepper, salt, green chili peppers and liquid red pepper... - 46.9341
Kidney Beans Creole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
4) Cover the casserole and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
5) Uncover... - 46.8761
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Mix well milk, butter and sugars, stirring well to dissolve sugar and let cool to room temperature.
3) Mix in half the dry ingredient mixture, stirring until smooth.
4) Add in egg, vanilla and remaining flour,... - 46.8607
1) Keeping aside one egg white, make the pancake batter and stand in a cool place for about 1 hour.
2) Before starting to fry the pancakes, beat the egg till stiff and with the macaroon crumbs and a little kirsch, gently fold into the batter.
3) Stack... - 46.8468
Creole Gumbo File
Creole Gumbo File is a well loved dish and is often made again and again for my parties. Try this Creole Gumbo File recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 46.7462
Creole Fish Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a casserole which is large enough to hold the fillets flat.
3) Put the fish in the casserole. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
5) Add... - 46.7357
Cook rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to... - 46.7357
Creole Rice Soup
This Creole Rice Soup makes for a wonderful appetizer as it is not just filling but also aids digestion. - 46.6372
Delicious Tomato Shrimp Creole
Combine onion, green pepper, celery and margarine in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water and flour, stirring to break up tomatoes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except... - 46.6313
Creole Crab Slather
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over low heat.
2) Add the shallots and garlic.
3) Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in the allspice, cardamom, and cayenne pepper.
5) To this, add the crabmeat, thyme, and parsley.
6)... - 46.595
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In Dutch oven, melt butter and saute for 5 minutes till the onions are soft.
3. Add garlic and ham. Saute 5 minutes more.
4. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, bay leaf, red-pepper sauce, shrimp, parsley,salt,... - 46.5902
Kidneys In Creole Sauce
1. Peel and slice onions thinly.
2. Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
3. Wash and seed the green pepper. Also, remove the stalks and finely chop the peppers.
4. Chop the capers.
5. Peel the translucent skin from the kidneys and slice them into... - 46.5496
Creole Beans And Rice
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a Dutch oven, place the beans.
3) Pour enough water to cover the beans for soaking overnight.
4) Drain excess water.
5) Place pork inside the Dutch oven. Pour water to cover beans.
6)... - 46.451
Creole Chicken En Papillote
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic, saute until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, rhyme, red pepper, hot sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce... - 46.2553
Kid Ory's Original Creole Jambalaya
Put rice,ham bone and water in large pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, onion, celery, pepper and bay leaf.
Continue cooking, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
Add last... - 46.2417
Creole Pork And Beans
Why not give this this finely flavored creolee Pork and Beans recipe a try? The generous use of green pepper, celery and tomatoes gives this creolee Pork and Beans a memorable taste! - 46.2296
Healthy Shrimp Creole
1) Take a casserole and mix the celery, green pepper, garlic, onion and butter in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 3 minutes by stirring once in between.
3) Stir the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato, Tabasco, chili powder, salt and sugar into... - 46.2102
In a large skillet, saute onions, green pepper and celery in 5 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, picante sauce and parsley.
In a saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add the broth, salt,... - 46.2055
Creole Turkey Stuffed Eggplant
Prick each eggplant several times with a fork.
Place eggplant on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Cut each eggplant in half length wise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp; set shells and pulp aside.
Coat a non... - 46.1624
Creole Fish Soup
1)In a large stock pot, heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
2)Add in potato, tomato, carrot, fosh bones, tomato paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes continuously stirring.
3)Now add in water, base, fish base, Tabasco and pepper. Continue to... - 46.1117
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, cayenne, and sauté over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or just until... - 46.062
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.048
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.0094
Fish Fillets Creole
1. Thaw the fillets.
2. Take a skillet, melt butter, add onions and cook till onions turn tender.
3. Mix flour and stir, on low heat, till the mixture turns brown.
4. Mix seasonings, lemon juice and tomatoes and cook, on medium heat, for... - 45.9509
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
Creole chicken jimbalaya is a three meat vegetable jimbalaya made with added sausage and ham. Cooked with rice and veggies like onions and tomato with added tomato paste, the creole chicken jimbalaya is finished with a simmer and served with a stirred in dash... - 45.9224
Eggs And Ham Creole
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, combine butter, garlic, onion, green pepper and celery; microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes or until softened, stirring halfway through.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, thyme, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Microwave at... - 45.9112
1) In a large non-stick pan, make a roux with the oil and flour.
2) Stir in all the vegetables, tomato sauce, and parsley, stirring until thoroughly heat for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in all the remaining ingredients, except shrimp.
4) Allow to cook for 30... - 45.8674
New Orleans Creole Style Chicken
In 1 1/2-quart casserole place bacon; cover with paper toweling.
Micro-cook till crisp, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Drain bacon, leaving drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
In reserved drippings micro-cook onion and garlic, uncovered, till tender, about... - 45.8584
Creole Lima Soup
In a 4- to 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine water and lima beans.
Bring to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add ham hocks, onion, parsley, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Remove and discard... - 45.8269
In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat.
Add the onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook until the vegetables are softened but not browned, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt,... - 45.7791
Pork Chops Creole
Arrange chops in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
Top with onion, green pepper and celery.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
Pour in tomato sauce.
Add pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 45.7242
Creole Red Beans
There hasn't been an occasion when this Creole Red Beans recipe didn't receive rave reviews. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! Use the freshest of Beans available to get a great Creole Red Beans. Tell me how you enjoyed my... - 45.7135
Boil chicken until very tender.
Remove from broth, (about 2 quarts broth needed).
Boil celery, peppers and onions in broth for 20 minutes.
Add broken spaghetti, and boil 20 more minutes.
Then add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, pimientos and... - 45.7063
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Extract the meat from the crabs removing their claws and legs and cracking them.
3. To open the crabs, press the crabs with thumbs on the edge of the section of the shell to which the... - 45.6954
Microwave Shrimp Creole
1. In glass casserole, add butter.
2. In a microwave oven, place the casserole and melt butter by cooking it on a setting of on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes.
3. Add green pepper, carrot onion, garlic and celery.
4. Cover the casserole using paper and... - 45.6924
1. In a 2-quart bowl, combine onion, pepper, celery and butter.
3. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
4. Combine remaining ingredients.
6. Cook on High for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked fish or vegetables, chops,... - 45.5943
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in parsley flakes.
Meanwhile, for Creole sauce, in a medium saucepan stir together vegetable juice cocktail, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, thyme, and red pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5... - 45.5515
1. Defrost the shrimps if required.
2. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot, put bacon in it and cook on medium flame.
3. Once done, strain the bacon and keep the drippings left in Dutch oven or stockpot aside.
4. Mash bacon and... - 45.5368
1) Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes (reserve the liquid), pepper and bay leaf.
5) Cove... - 45.5221
Hamburger Creole Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook and stir ground beef in 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Stir tomatoes, reserved tomato liquid, corn (with liquid) and the remaining ingredients except green pepper rings... - 45.5204
1) Heat the oil in a 1 Â½-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has tendered.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes as well as the reserved liquid along with... - 45.5175
Creole Jambalaya Orleans
1) Into a heavy skillet, dab in the butter
2) Add in the flour, ham and green pepper, saute and stir well for 5minutes
3) Add in the tomatoes, tomato juice, shrimp, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, and the thyme leaf
4) Bring the mixture to a gentle... - 45.5115
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt, casserole prepare okra.
3) Microwave the okra until tender-crisp.
4) Drain if any juices are there and reserve that liquid to be used in place of wine.
5) Mix cornstarch with small amount of... - 45.4412
Have daube larded by butcher.
Put into pan or bowl and pour over it peppered vinegar with salt to taste.
Allow to soak 24 hours, turning once.
Rub pot with garlic.
Brown with lard like ordinary daube (sear in pot with lard).
After browning well, fill pot with... - 45.4276
Creole Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle Creole seasoning on chicken breasts.
3. Take a large heavy skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and blacken chicken breast by cooking for 3 minutes on one and 2 minutes on other side.
4. Bake... - 45.3827
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.3809
Creole Style Brown Rice
Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add the onions, peppers, and celery and coat with cooking spray.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1... - 45.3761
This Creole Sauce is a rich spicy accompaniment for any dish that calls for an extra spicy touch. - 45.2948
Creole Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 8 X 8 X 2" cake pans.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and soda. Add in white sugar, eggs, sour milk and vanilla.
4) In another heat-proof dish melt butter, oil and chocolate. Add in 1... - 45.2778
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
Saute onion in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until translucent.
Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add garlic, celery and herbs and cook 1... - 45.246
Daube Glace is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Daube Glace; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.2344
Red Snapper Creole
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large skillet, fry the bacon till crisp
4. set the bacon aside to drain
5. when cook crumble and seta side
6. Wipe down the skillet and add butter, onion, green onion, garlic,... - 45.2206
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean, rinse and pat dry the fillets.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place the fillets.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour this mixture on... - 45.1865
Creole Oyster Pie
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp and keep aside, reserving the drippings
2) Add in the mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic and saute in the drippings till tender
3) Tip in the flour, salt and the red pepper and mix well
4) Add in the bacon,... - 45.1756
Creole Shrimp Gumbo
Brown flour in shortening until medium brown.
Add paste, diced celery, minced bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook on slow heat for 5 minutes.
Add all cooked ingredients to the boiling water.
Add salt, bay leaves, pepper and liquid.
Cook for 45 minutes on... - 45.1371
Bacon And Shrimp Creole
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine bacon, celery, onion and garlic.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Chop tomatoes, reserving juice.
4 Stir in chopped tomatoes with juice,... - 45.1189
Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in the skillet till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley, red pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for... - 45.1161
Creole Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a 1 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in onion, pepper, celery, ham, garlic and stir cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients, but not the rice.
4. Let the mixture boil.... - 45.0735
Rich Shrimp Creole
1. In a microwaveable casserole combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes until onion is soft and translucent.
3. Stir in cornstarch, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 45.0645
Flank Steak Creole
Score one side of meat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine green pepper, onion, 1 tbs.tomato paste, horseradish, sugar, 1/2 cup water, and stuffing.
Spoon stuffing mixture down middle of unscored side of flank steak.
Fold ends over and overlap long sides;... - 45.0554
Creole Style Salisbury Steak
Pound beef to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place in 3-quart casserole.
Top with green pepper, onion and squash.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over beef and vegetables.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, or... - 45.0343
Beignets Creole Doughnuts
1. In a pan pour boiling water over shortening, sugar and salt.
2. Add milk and let it stand such that warm.
3. In warm water dissolve yeast, add to milk mixture with the beaten egg and beat in 2 cups flour.
4. In a greased bowl add enough flour to... - 45.0107
Creole Style Bouillabaisse
Thaw fish and shellfish if frozen.
Remove skin and bones from fish and cut each fish into equal serving portions.
Melt margarine or butter in a 5 or 6 quart Dutch oven.
Add olive oil and blend in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until light brown in... - 44.9969
Shrimp Creole With White Rice
1. In large saucepan bring 1 quart water to boiling.
2. Add lemon slices, black peppercorns and shrimp, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes.
3. Drain shrimp reserving 1 cup cooking liquid and in the same saucepan sauté bacon over low heat... - 44.951
Butter Shrimp Creole With Corn Starch
In glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes or until melted.
Add onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Mix in cornstarch.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 44.9419
Creole Recipes By Category