- » Creole
The Creole food is mainly popular in the Louisiana state of America. This cuisine is a perfect blend of many food ethnicities such as, French, Italian, Greek and Asian.
The main highlight of the Creole ... More »
New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya
This New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya is as slow and simple as the city itself. A dish that understands the soulful melody of comfort on a plate. Watch this video to learn this hearty preparation and give your family a delicious surprise. - 143.674
Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders With Spicy Creole Mustard Sauce
Cook your own at home and enjoy succulent, juicy and flavorful chicken strips instead of store-bought varieties that tend to be dry and not very tasty. These Crispy Fried Chicken fingers is a crowd pleaser and are extremely popular as well, especially with... - 128.744
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 119.309
Pan Fried Louisiana Creole Steak
Want a classic steak recipe that will leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect Creole steak. - 116.556
Homemade Creole Rub And Seasoning
If you store a box of creole rub and seasoning in your kitchen, you don't need to worry about seasoning your raw food materials anymore. Prepare this easy mix and stock up in an airtight container. You are going to enjoy some real delicious food by using this... - 105.134
Shrimp A La Creole
If you love spicy food, you will fall in love with this shrimp Creole recipe. Beryl Stokes uses shrimps to prepare yummy seafood dinner treats that is surely to fire up your taste buds. So if you need something hot to warm up your winter evenings, shrimp... - 102.93
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 100.909
Creole Crab Burgers
These burgers are made with crabmeat. Every bite has the conch and delight to it! Have them with fries to make it a complete meal. See the video on how to make them! - 96.7259
Camarones A La Criollo
Let the good times roll with this classic Cuban favorite. A lip-smacking combo of shrimp and sweet tomato sofrito sauce served over rice, this no-fail Cuban recipe is indeed a win-win one. Very simple and very scrumptious, this one is worth a try. - 96.5426
Dave is making a traditional dish Creole Shrimp Sausage Gumbo with okra. You can never fail cooking Creole Shrimp Sausage Gumbo because Dave is sharing some very important tips for making it perfectly. The shrimps and the sausages cooking the flour based... - 85.9123
If Creole cooking is what compels you today, then try Mark's Creole Shrimp over a mound of rice! A video showing a humorous cook with some good cooking! - 80.9426
Infrared Grilled Filet Mignons On The Solaire Portable
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season the fillet mignon with creole seasoning.
3. Once the grill is ready, place the fillet mignon on the grill and grill it for 30 minutes.
4. Once done remove and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve... - 80.7866
Turkey Creole In Rice Ring
Cook first 4 ingredients in butter for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, seasonings, and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf", add turkey, and heat.
Blend cornstarch and water.
Stir into hot mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly... - 48.5469
Creole Red Beans And Brown Rice
1. In a large pot, cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until they are tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper,... - 48.416
Tripe A La Creole
Tripe a la creole can be prepared from any red meat. Cooked with amber rum, and ham along with vegetables and herbs, the tripe a la creole is flavored with italian pepper pods and lime along with vinegar. A lovely party recipe, I often prepare tripe a la... - 48.2015
Creole Corn Chowder
1) In a non-stick pan, sauté the bacon until crisp.
2) Stir in onion and bell peppers; cook until limp.
3) Mix in ham, corn, tomatoes, tomato juice, and seasonings.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 47.5461
Creole Jambalaya Orleans
1) Into a heavy skillet, dab in the butter
2) Add in the flour, ham and green pepper, saute and stir well for 5minutes
3) Add in the tomatoes, tomato juice, shrimp, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, and the thyme leaf
4) Bring the mixture to a gentle... - 47.455
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender; do not brown.
2. Add tomatoes, olives, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper; stir well to mix.
3. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the mixture... - 47.3469
Creole Shrimp Pasta
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and boil Creole seasoning with 3 quarts water.
3. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, for about 1 to 3 minutes or till the shrimp turns pink.
4. Drain off excessive water.
5.... - 47.2079
Delicious Tomato Shrimp Creole
Combine onion, green pepper, celery and margarine in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water and flour, stirring to break up tomatoes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except... - 47.1646
Chicken Livers Creole
1) With the help of paper towels, dry chicken livers.
2) In small bowl,mix together flour and paprika and dust livers with flour mixture and put aside.
3) Into a 9-inch skillet, heat margarine until hot and bubbly.
4) Add the onion and... - 47.0906
Creole Rice Soup
This Creole Rice Soup makes for a wonderful appetizer as it is not just filling but also aids digestion. - 47.0513
Shrimp Creole Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together undrained stewed tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, cornstarch, hot pepper sauce, and 1/3 cup cold water.
Set... - 46.946
Creole Style Prawns
1) Cut the tomatoes and take out the seeds and discard.
2) Chop the tomatoes and green pepper.
3) In a pan, heat the... - 46.7936
Creole Crab Slather
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over low heat.
2) Add the shallots and garlic.
3) Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in the allspice, cardamom, and cayenne pepper.
5) To this, add the crabmeat, thyme, and parsley.
6)... - 46.6652
Healthy Shrimp Creole
1) Take a casserole and mix the celery, green pepper, garlic, onion and butter in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 3 minutes by stirring once in between.
3) Stir the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato, Tabasco, chili powder, salt and sugar into... - 46.612
1.Prepare asparagus by washing and chopping off the hard ends.
2.Also, discard the scales with the help of a knife or a peeler.
3.Take an 8 inch square shaped dish and place whole spears in it with the spears facing out.
4.Put water and... - 46.527
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In Dutch oven, melt butter and saute for 5 minutes till the onions are soft.
3. Add garlic and ham. Saute 5 minutes more.
4. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, bay leaf, red-pepper sauce, shrimp, parsley,salt,... - 46.4634
Creole Tomato Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Add vegetable juice cocktail, water, uncooked rice, sugar, salt, thyme, and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 46.3559
1) Cook the onion, garlic and celery in the shortening in a skillet till the contents are tender but not brown.
2) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes, salt, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and pepper sauce.
3) Gently simmer, uncovered, for about... - 46.338
Combine garlic, onion, green pepper, celery and butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomato sauce, wine, bay leaves, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5... - 46.3067
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.2977
Creole Style Red Beans And Rice
If you love the Creole flavors, try this bean and rice recipe which is absolutely wholesome! Watch this video for a nice Creole style meal! A video which is lacking in style in presentation, but never the less a recipe to be shared! - 46.2768
Creole Beans And Rice
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a Dutch oven, place the beans.
3) Pour enough water to cover the beans for soaking overnight.
4) Drain excess water.
5) Place pork inside the Dutch oven. Pour water to cover beans.
6)... - 46.2661
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, cayenne, and sauté over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or just until... - 46.1802
In a large skillet, saute onions, green pepper and celery in 5 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, picante sauce and parsley.
In a saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add the broth, salt,... - 46.153
Creole Pork And Beans
Why not give this this finely flavored creolee Pork and Beans recipe a try? The generous use of green pepper, celery and tomatoes gives this creolee Pork and Beans a memorable taste! - 45.9501
Pork Chops Creole
Arrange chops in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
Top with onion, green pepper and celery.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
Pour in tomato sauce.
Add pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 45.8052
Kidney Beans Creole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
4) Cover the casserole and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
5) Uncover... - 45.7746
Kidneys In Creole Sauce
1. Peel and slice onions thinly.
2. Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
3. Wash and seed the green pepper. Also, remove the stalks and finely chop the peppers.
4. Chop the capers.
5. Peel the translucent skin from the kidneys and slice them into... - 45.7277
Creole Lima Soup
In a 4- to 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine water and lima beans.
Bring to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add ham hocks, onion, parsley, bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Remove and discard... - 45.7123
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.6563
1) In a skillet heat oil, add the onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Lower the flame and add the mushrooms and green pepper sauteing for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, add the tomatoes, water, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper.
5) Keep stirring till... - 45.5862
Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in the skillet till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley, red pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for... - 45.5554
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in parsley flakes.
Meanwhile, for Creole sauce, in a medium saucepan stir together vegetable juice cocktail, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, thyme, and red pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5... - 45.4984
Microwave Shrimp Creole
1. In glass casserole, add butter.
2. In a microwave oven, place the casserole and melt butter by cooking it on a setting of on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes.
3. Add green pepper, onion, garlic and celery.
4. Cover the casserole using paper and cook it... - 45.494
Creole Red Beans
There hasn't been an occasion when this Creole Red Beans recipe didn't receive rave reviews. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! Use the freshest of Beans available to get a great Creole Red Beans. Tell me how you enjoyed my... - 45.4836
Creole Style White Beans And Rice
Just a quick mix of your regular ingredients to make this impeccable dish! Nothing much to making this Creole style rice and bean mix! See the video to make this beautiful creation! - 45.4662
Creole Fish Soup
1)In a large stock pot, heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
2)Add in potato, tomato, carrot, fosh bones, tomato paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes continuously stirring.
3)Now add in water, base, fish base, Tabasco and pepper. Continue to... - 45.4381
1) Keeping aside one egg white, make the pancake batter and stand in a cool place for about 1 hour.
2) Before starting to fry the pancakes, beat the egg till stiff and with the macaroon crumbs and a little kirsch, gently fold into the batter.
3) Stack... - 45.4064
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 45.3845
In a medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat.
Add the onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook until the vegetables are softened but not browned, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt,... - 45.3757
Classic Shrimp Creole
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook covered for 5 minutes at High, until tender-crisp.
3. Mix the cornstarch and stir the stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce,... - 45.3365
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
There is nothing as delicious a hot plate of jambalaya! Its loaded with the veggies and meat equally! Make this warm pot of rice. See the video for more! - 45.3226
Pork Creole With Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork.
3. Take an electric of 12 inch skillet, place on medium heat and heat oil.
4. Add pork and sauté till thoroughly brown.
5.... - 45.2907
Cook bacon till crisp; add onion and green pepper and cook till tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile make cheese sauce: melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in... - 45.2749
Eggplant Creole In Shell
1. To prepare the eggplant wash it, score and remove skin from six 3/4-inch diagonal bands on the it.
2. From top of eggplant cut a 2 1/2-inch slice.
3. Then slice a 1/4-inch slice from bottom to give eggplant a firm base to stand on.
4. With... - 45.1579
1. Defrost the shrimps if required.
2. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot, put bacon in it and cook on medium flame.
3. Once done, strain the bacon and keep the drippings left in Dutch oven or stockpot aside.
4. Mash bacon and... - 45.1491
Kid Ory's Original Creole Jambalaya
Put beans, hambone and water in large pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, onion, celery, pepper and bay leaf.
Continue cooking, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
Add last... - 45.1225
Creole Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 8 X 8 X 2" cake pans.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and soda. Add in white sugar, eggs, sour milk and vanilla.
4) In another heat-proof dish melt butter, oil and chocolate. Add in 1... - 45.1092
1) In a large non-stick pan, make a roux with the oil and flour.
2) Stir in all the vegetables, tomato sauce, and parsley, stirring until thoroughly heat for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in all the remaining ingredients, except shrimp.
4) Allow to cook for 30... - 45.1055
Creole Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle Creole seasoning on chicken breasts.
3. Take a large heavy skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and blacken chicken breast by cooking for 3 minutes on one and 2 minutes on other side.
4. Bake... - 45.0988
The day before serving, saute onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic powder in 2 tablespoons bacon grease until brown.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, water, mushrooms with liquid and seasonings to taste.
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Stir... - 44.9712
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic till soft
2) Add in the tomato, tomato paste, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and tobacco
3) Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer
4) Mix together the cornstarch and water and... - 44.9587
Shrimp Creole With Rice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
Add peppers, onion, celery and garlic.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cook and stir another 3 to 5 minutes.
Put juice from tomatoes in measuring cup and add... - 44.9488
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt, casserole prepare okra.
3) Microwave the okra until tender-crisp.
4) Drain if any juices are there and reserve that liquid to be used in place of wine.
5) Mix cornstarch with small amount of... - 44.9265
Rich Shrimp Creole
1. In a microwaveable casserole combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes until onion is soft and translucent.
3. Stir in cornstarch, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 44.9086
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Mix well milk, butter and sugars, stirring well to dissolve sugar and let cool to room temperature.
3) Mix in half the dry ingredient mixture, stirring until smooth.
4) Add in egg, vanilla and remaining flour,... - 44.8952
Red Snapper Creole
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large skillet, fry the bacon till crisp
4. set the bacon aside to drain
5. when cook crumble and seta side
6. Wipe down the skillet and add butter, onion, green onion, garlic,... - 44.819
1. In a large soup pot or casserole, melt the margarine or butter.
2. When hot, add vegetables, herbs and spice.
3. SautÃ© until vegetables are limp.
4. Reserving ½ cup tomato juice, pour the remaining 1 cup into the pan and stir.
5. Heat and... - 44.8146
Butter Shrimp Creole With Corn Starch
In glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes or until melted.
Add onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Mix in cornstarch.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 44.8056
Creole Shrimp Gumbo
Brown flour in shortening until medium brown.
Add paste, diced celery, minced bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook on slow heat for 5 minutes.
Add all cooked ingredients to the boiling water.
Add salt, bay leaves, pepper and liquid.
Cook for 45 minutes on... - 44.6803
Creole Fish Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a casserole which is large enough to hold the fillets flat.
3) Put the fish in the casserole. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
5) Add... - 44.604
Creole Catfish Fillets
Creole catfish fillets are a nice change to taste buds. You will enjoy the change. The preparation technique is simple and can be made with the easily available ingredients. - 44.5811
Microwave Tomato Shrimp Creole
1) In a casserole dish, combine celery, green pepper, onion, oil and garlic. Mix well.
2) Microwave on high power for 6 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
3) Take the casserole out and add the remaining ingredients.
4) Microwave, covered, on... - 44.5461
Prawn Shrimp Creole
1.In a pan, put onion, green pepper, tomato juice, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce and mustard .
2.Let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, lower the flame and put the lid on.
4.Let itsimmer for 15 minutes.
5.Put a sprinkling of salt and pepper as per... - 44.5406
Jambalaya A La Creole
1) Clean the shrimp or calamari and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add sausage and ham and saute till brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Mix in flour and stir continously till it changes color and turns syrupy. You may add more oil... - 44.5135
Cook rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to... - 44.3704
Classic Creole Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Thaw the shrimp if frozen.
2. In a food processor or using a sharp knife, finely chop the garlic.
3. Coarsely chop the peppers.
4. Attach the slicing blade to a food processor if using, and slice the onion and sausages.
5. In large... - 44.337
Creole Gumbo File
Creole Gumbo File is a well loved dish and is often made again and again for my parties. Try this Creole Gumbo File recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 44.3303
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onion and garlic, over medium-high heat, for about 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Stir in wine, tomatoes with their liquid, basil, oregano, black pepper, salt, green chili peppers and liquid red pepper... - 44.3129
1. Take a skillet, add Crisco and cook celery, onion, and garlic until translucent.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
3. Simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Take another bowl,... - 44.302
Flank Steak Creole
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add onion and... - 44.2881
Beignets Creole Doughnuts
1. In a pan pour boiling water over shortening, sugar and salt.
2. Add milk and let it stand such that warm.
3. In warm water dissolve yeast, add to milk mixture with the beaten egg and beat in 2 cups flour.
4. In a greased bowl add enough flour to... - 44.2561
Shrimp Creole With White Rice
1. In large saucepan bring 1 quart water to boiling.
2. Add lemon slices, black peppercorns and shrimp, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes.
3. Drain shrimp reserving 1 cup cooking liquid and in the same saucepan sauté bacon over low heat... - 44.2511
Bacon And Shrimp Creole
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine bacon, celery, onion and garlic.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Chop tomatoes, reserving juice.
4 Stir in chopped tomatoes with juice,... - 44.2286
This Creole Sauce is a rich spicy accompaniment for any dish that calls for an extra spicy touch. - 44.226
Creole Chicken Jambalaya
Creole chicken jimbalaya is a three meat vegetable jimbalaya made with added sausage and ham. Cooked with rice and veggies like onions and tomato with added tomato paste, the creole chicken jimbalaya is finished with a simmer and served with a stirred in dash... - 44.1851
Creole Style Bouillabaisse
Thaw fish and shellfish if frozen.
Remove skin and bones from fish and cut each fish into equal serving portions.
Melt margarine or butter in a 5 or 6 quart Dutch oven.
Add olive oil and blend in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until light brown in... - 44.1737
Country Style Creole Sauce
1) Halve, deseed and shred the green pepper.
2) Peel and slice the onion.
3) Heat the butter in a saucepan and stir in the prepared green pepper and onion.
4) Cook gently, covered with a lid for 10 minutes until the vegetables are... - 44.0906
Flank Steak Creole
Score one side of meat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine green pepper, onion, 1 tbs.tomato paste, horseradish, sugar, 1/2 cup water, and stuffing.
Spoon stuffing mixture down middle of unscored side of flank steak.
Fold ends over and overlap long sides;... - 44.0776
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 44.0593
Creole Chicken En Papillote
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic, saute until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, rhyme, red pepper, hot sauce, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce... - 44.009
1. In a 2-quart bowl, combine onion, pepper, celery and butter.
3. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
4. Combine remaining ingredients.
6. Cook on High for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked fish or vegetables, chops,... - 43.9942
This creole fish recipe is an old family recipe. One of my favorite fish recipes, the creole fish can be prepared with any fish of choice. saucy and tangy with grated lemon rind for flavor, the creole fish is baked with added rice. - 43.9923
Shrimp And Tomato Creole With Celery
1) In a 2 or 3-quart casserole, mix the butter, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, tomato sauce, sugar, chili powder... - 43.9765
Microwave Shrimp Creole
1. In 3 quart glass casserole microwave butter, onion, green pepper, celery and mushrooms at high for about 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Stir in flour, garlic salt and pepper and microwave (high) 1-2 minutes to make sauce.
3. Add tomato... - 43.9765
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Extract the meat from the crabs removing their claws and legs and cracking them.
3. To open the crabs, press the crabs with thumbs on the edge of the section of the shell to which the... - 43.97
Creole Recipes By Category