- » Creme Brulee
Creme Brulee Recipes
Crème brulee can be literally translated to mean burnt cream in English. It is a dessert dish, French in origin and consists of a custard base with a contrasting hard topping prepared from caramel. ... More »
If you have a sweet tooth and just can't live without eating desserts, then this is the right video for you. Crème Brulee is one of the richest desserts in the French Cuisine. Chef Marc Bauer shows us how to make this tasty dessert. This video definitely... - 145.646
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 137
Roasted Yellow Pepper Creme Brulee
Have you ever thought that peppers can be used for dessert. Watch this unique recipe that incorporates roasted yellow pepper in a dessert for a terrific flavor that is to die for. The video exhibits excellent cooking and flaming techniques with great tips for... - 121.32
Homemade Crème Brûlée
Being known by different names, Crème brulee is classic French dish. It is traditionally flavored by vanilla. This dessert can be flavored with chocolate, coffee, liqueurs, green tea, pistachio, coconut, or other fruit of your choice. You can enjoy the... - 114.441
How To Make Creme Brulee
If you want to woo anyone, you should try this custard. The chef uses fresh vanilla in this recipe. The caramel topping adds an extra taste to the dessert. I'm sure you're loved one will relish the custard. - 107.648
French Crème Brûlée
This was my attempt at making this traditional dessert, loved it and only 4 ingredients needed – blowtorch optional! - 97.9816
Classic Creme Brulee
Looking for some delicious dessert ideas? here's one that you should certainly try. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this European delicacy at home. The classic creme brulee is absolutely drool worthy. - 91.0882
Coffee Creme Brulee With Biscotti
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
3) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add half of the egg and mix until well combined. Gradually add the remaining egg and keep on... - 46.6785
Creme Brulee Gale Gand
1) Preheat the oven to 300 °F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring the cream, half-and-half and vanilla bean to a boil.
4) Remove the pan from the heat.
5) In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together.
6)... - 46.5394
1) In a saucepan, gently sclad the whipping cream over a low heat.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together.
3) Gradually stir the scladed cream into the beaten egg mixture.
4) Place in the top of the double boiler over hot water, stir... - 45.5075
Yummy Creme Brulee
1) Combine together the whole eggs, egg yolks, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ cup of sugar in top of a double boiler.
2) Slowly stir in the cream and mix well.
3) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, over gently boiling water, till the custard starts to... - 45.1314
Island Spiced Creme Brulee
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Over low heat, gently warm the cream.
3)Beat together, egg yolks, spices and sugar to blend well. Add in the cream and incorporate well.
4)Now add in rum and skim off the surface foam.
5)Transfer... - 44.1733
Eggnog Creme Brulee
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange eight 6-ounce ceramic ramekins in 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat whipping cream over simmering heat.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and eggs.
6)... - 44.1515
1) In a mixer, beat pudding, milk and cream until firm and thick.
2) To this, add vanilla, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3) Into a baking dish, pour this mixture.
4) Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Over the chilled pudding,... - 43.6837
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the egg, pumpkin, granulated sugar, orange peel, cinnamon and allspice and stir in the milk very gradually.
3) With the mixture, fill six 5-ounce custard cups and set... - 43.2299
Chocolate Creme Brulee With Raspberries
1. Custard: Melt chocolate in a double boiler or heatproof medium bowl over hot, not simmering, water over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir until smooth. Remove from pan of water; cool to body temperature.
2. Scald cream in a small heavy saucepan by... - 42.0774
Raspberryand Creme Brulee Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix the egg yolks and orange rind together, add to the dry ingredients and mix to a soft dough. Knead on... - 41.9488
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In the top of a double boiler, combine 4 tablespoons sugar and dissolved cornstarch.
3) Bring the mixture to the boil by continuous stirring.
4) Gradually pour the cream over the egg yolks, by stirring to... - 41.5027
Creamy, smooth and delicious, this classic French dessert will leave a lasting impression on your mind! - 41.2442
Garlic And Thyme Creme Brulee
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
CUT A RECTANGLE about 2 inches wide and 4 inches long from the middle of a sturdy piece of thin cardboard or a disposable plastic lid.
This will be a template for forming the crackers.
FOR THE CRACKERS, stir together the flour,... - 41.067
Marilyn S Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Take a medium sized bowl, blend sugar and eggs well.
4. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and heat cream till it reaches boiling point.
5. Mix vanilla.
6. Add cream mixture, stirring... - 40.829
Espresso Creme Brulee
FOR THE COOKIES, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the ground espresso, flour, and salt and blend well.
Form the dough into a log 2 inches in diameter and wrap it in waxed paper, foil, or plastic wrap, twisting the ends firmly to snugly enclose the... - 40.2837
Chocolate Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F
2. Grease 8 oven proof ramekin molds, with oil or butter.
3. Use a small, heavy bottomed saucepan,
4. Combine cream and milk in the saucepan.
5. Scald over medium heat.
6. Take pan off the heat and add the... - 39.9765
Beat egg yolks until thick and light in color.
Heat cream until bubbles form around edges, and pour one third into the eggs; then add 1/3 cup of the brown sugar and the salt to the egg mixture, and add to the remaining cream.
Cook, whisking constantly, until... - 39.955
Beat the egg yolks with the caster sugar until creamy.
Heat the cream in a double boiler to scalding point, then gradually pour it over the egg yolks, stirring all the time.
Return the mixture to the pan and heat gently, stirring constantly, until the mixture... - 39.478
1. In a clean dry bowl, beat the egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside to make the custard.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the cream over a low flame until it reaches scalding point.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour the cream in a thin stead... - 38.3515
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
Heat whipping cream in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat just until hot.
Stir at least half of the hot cream gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into hot cream... - 38.284
Easy Creme Brulee
Day before: Make pudding as label directs but substitute 1 1/2 CUPS each of milk and cream for milk called for on label.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish; lay foil on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
1 to 2 hours before serving: Preheat broiler if... - 38.1519
Beat eggs, 2/3 cup brown sugar, salt and nutmeg together until thick.
Stir in scalded cream and vanilla.
Pour into top of double boiler and set over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and cool... - 38.0757
Classic Creme Brulee
In saucepan, heat cream over medium-high heat until steaming hot.
In bowl, whisk egg yolks with granulated sugar; very gradually whisk in cream.
Whisk in vanilla.
Skim off foam.
Divide mixture among eight 3/4-cup (175 mL) ramekins or custard cups.
f Place... - 38.0291
Bay Leaf Creme Brulee
BRING THE MILK and cream to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Coarsely tear the fresh bay leaves and add them to the mixture along with the vanill; bean, if using.
Remove the pan from the heat and let steep for 1 hour.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to... - 37.724
Yummy Creme Brulee
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Heat cream to boiling point.
Simmer 1 minute.
Stir very slowly into egg yolks.
Return to heat.
Cook in double boiler top over water.
Stir constantly, until just thickened.
Add salt and vanilla.
Pour into 8-inch... - 37.5866
Traditional Creme Brulee
1) In a basin, crack the egg yolks.
2) This dessert looks pretty if baked in a white porcelain souffle dish.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) Add the sugar to the yolks and, using a wooden spoon, blend thoroughly.
5) Bring the cream almost to... - 37.2661
1. In a heavy saucepan heat cream just until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
2. In double-boiler top, with electric mixer, beat yolks with granulated sugar until thick and light yellow.
3. Gradually stir in cream and place over hot, not... - 36.9744
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) In a double boiler, heat cream and stir in granulated sugar and salt, remove from heat.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs and stir in the cream mixture with vanilla.
4) In a baking dish, strain the mixture.
5) In... - 36.9011
Lemon Creme Brulee
Lemon Creme Brulee hs a very stimulating taste. The eggs and sour cream gives the Lemon Creme Brulee a different taste. - 36.8883
This is a great twist on an excellent dessert! - 36.8687
Heat the cream and vanilla in a small pan to just below scalding point.
Whisk the egg yolks and 15 ml (1 level tbsp) caster sugar together until creamy and light in colour.
Remove the vanilla pod, if using, and whisk the cream into the egg mixture.
Pour into... - 36.8679
1. Take a top of a large double boiler or a bowl and put some cream in it. In case you are using a bowl, then place it over some lightly simmering water.
2. Mix some egg yolks, vanilla extract, and sugar with some warm cream.
3. Cook this mixture... - 36.8293
Creme Brulee Recipes By Category