- » Creative Carrot
Creative Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creative carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creative carrot recipes.
Creative Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use cooking spray to coat a 13x9x2-inch pan. Dust with flour. Set aside.
3) Over the carrots, pour the boiling water, Set aside.
4) Combine together the crushed pineapple and cereal in a... - 45.4283
You May Also Like!
Creative Beef Stew
When it's cold outside, a bowl of beef stew will warm you up. Fast and easy to make, Betty adds a dash of her own creativity to the classic beef stew. Just follow the instructions to make the ultimate beef stew. Stream the video recipe to get started. - 112.314
1. Place the veal escalopes between 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper and, using a rolling pin, beat until they are very thin. Cut in half.
2. Mix together half of the onion, the mushrooms, bacon, rosemary, juniper berries, lemon juice and breadcrumbs. Season... - 34.5502
Baked Cod Icelandic Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish and remove the head and fins if necessary. Make several slits at regular intervals along the backbone with a sharp knife.
3 Cut one lemon in half lengthwise and then slice thinly. Insert a lemon slice... - 36.5818
1) Remove tops and roots from carrots. Scrape and wash thoroughly.
2) Peel and slice onions thinly.
3) Dice bacon.
4) In a pan boil salted water and blanch carrots for 5 minutes.
5) Drain in colander and keep aside.
6) In a wide shallow... - 45.1314
A Chicken Dinner
1) In a large frying pan, brown chicken using hot oil and butter.
2) Remove and keep the chicken aside.
3) In the same fat, fry the onions or leeks, carrots, celery for about 3 minutes.
4) Take a glass or ceramic baking dish and... - 45.7667
Basic Fish Stock
1 Wash the fish heads and trimmings well.
2 Heat the butter and oil in a large pan and add the sliced carrot and onion.
Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes. Add the fish trimmings to the vegetables in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
4 Pour in the water and wine... - 35.1487
Flounder In Black Butter
1 Cut the flounder into equal-size pieces.
2 Put all the ingredients for the stock in a large pan and boil for 10 minutes (until the onion and carrot are soft).
3 Add the fish and poach for 5-6 minutes. Remove the flounder, drain well and place in a serving... - 30.6193
1. First, make the dressing: place all the ingredients in a small jar and shake well together.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions; drain. 3. Gently toss together the salmon, pasta, carrot, avocado and corn. Pour over the dressing.
4. Arrange... - 29.4719
Halibut With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leek and carrots and fry for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the wine and fennel or dill. Cover with the zucchini and place the halibut on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes, until... - 28.8979