- » Creamy Vegan
Creamy Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy vegan recipes.
Fast And Easy Hummus
Learn how to make hummus the fast and easy way with this fun video. Hummus is my party dip of choice, not only is it super tasty making it a real crowd pleaser, it can also be whipped up in less than 5 minutes, perfect for impromptu guests! Plus its high... - 143.346
Parsnip Mashed Potatoes
These are the most delicious mashed potatoes, and they're nearly fat free. The garlic in this recipe adds flavor and many health benefits. Garlic contains two main medicinal compounds - allicin and diallyl sulfides - which can help boost the immune system. - 141.696
Leek And Potato Soup Without Cream
This is a classic soup that's delicious, easy to make, super cheap and incredibly satisfying. Learn how to make leek and potato soup the fast and easy way with this fun video. It is rich and creamy without having any cream or milk in it! - 140.003
Vegetable Salad With Avocado Dressing
Move over honey mustard or chili lime! Here’s a new salad dressing that will win everyone’s heart. Silky, smooth and luscious, this creamy dressing mixes well with almost anything — be it your leafy greens or roasted chicken. What’s more, it can... - 139.359
Broccoli And Chickpea Soup
Loaded with onions, garlic, broccoli, and garbanzo beans - which are some of the world's healthiest foods - this cozy soup packs a powerhouse of nutrients. So if your body's batteries could use a little recharging, we suggest a warm bowl of this deliciously... - 137.951
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
Roasted bell peppers are so easy to make and have so many uses. From salad dressings to sauces they add a distinct and delicious flavor. - 134.461
A super easy recipe for making guacamole from scratch. Never buy store made guacamole again! - 133.779
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 133.706
Vegan Avocado Spread
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And ... - 131.03
Thai Style Coconut Cream Soup By Tarla Dalal
Thai style coconut soup is a very unique oriental soup, which will be loved by your family and friends. This soothing and aromatic soup combines coconut milk with fragrant lemongrass and pungent onions to create a tantalising outcome, while veggies like... - 129.785
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 129.538
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 129.205
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 127.858
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 127.804
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 125.559
Yummy Creamy Potato Salad With Zaatar
Za'atar, a spice blend of oregano, thyme, sumac, sesame seeds and salt, adds a distinct Middle Eastern flavor to this variation on potato salad. - 125.19
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 124.723
Creamy Tomato Alfredo Salad
Craving pasta? Treat yourself to this delicious raw pasta salad recipe and you'll be happy you did. Lots of fresh herbs make this raw dish reminiscent of your favorite comfort flavors. - 124.588
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 124.363
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 124.145
Raw Vegan Kale & Cashewnut Pesto
Are you interested in raw and vegan food - in that case, this easy recipe of pesto would come helpful to you. It takes only few minutes to blend up this pesto by using few simple ingredients, which are quite easily available in your backyard herb garden.... - 124.113
Korean Food: Pine Nut Porridge (잣 죽)
Who said porridge is only for babies or invalids. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious and very healthy salty-sweet porridge that you would want to eat anytime of the day. It is thick, creamy and has a wonderfully nutty flavor from the pine nuts.... - 123.587
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 122.952
Vegan Mashed Cauliflower
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2) Place the covered steamer basket with cauliflower florets onto the pot of boiling water.
3) Steam the cauliflower for about 9 to 10 minutes until the florets are fork tender.
4) Then add the white kidney... - 122.822
Mushrooms In Creamy White Wine Sauce
There's something about mushrooms and white wine that just makes you feel like a French chef. A little dollop of truffle oil and you'll say "C'est magnifique!" - 122.298
Vegan Chia Pudding
Here is a unique, super delicious and awesome breakfast idea that would brighten up your day. Check out this video if you want to have a really healthy boost with a power packed raw chia pudding. The video is really impressive to watch as the recipe combines... - 121.543
Baked Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Hey everyone! This week’s recipe comes from my friend Kayci! She made this pasta dish with her roommate, and seemed to really enjoy it. As a bonus surprise, it’s vegan! You can use any pasta you like - Hilary and I used gnocci, and that turned out pretty... - 120.878
Easy Raw Creamy Coconut Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, blend coconut water, coconut meat, ginger and scallions.
2. Pour it in a bowl.
3. For making salad, in a dish, mix all the greens together.
4. Serve it a as dip with salad or simply pour it on salad. - 120.244
Raw Spicy Chocolate Mousse
While Annmarie was making it I was a little skeptical, but it turned out really, really good! - 119.762
Avocado Lime Dressing: Easy, Oil-free
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a creamy, dairy-free Avocado-Lime Salad Dressing that you can use to brighten up the flavor of your favorite plate of veggies. - 119.61
Creamy Vegan Asparagus Risotto
Are you searching for some delicious vegan recipe for your lunch or dinner - well, here is one special risotto recipe which uses vegan products along with fresh and crispy asparagus. It's simple but filled with nutrition. Follow the chef and prepare yourself. - 119.584
Multi-seed Porridge: Creamy Grain-free Raw Cereal
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a heart Multiseed Porridge with a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised. - 119.504
Apple And Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad dressing that combines the refreshing taste of apple juice with almond butter to create a unique and delicious vinaigrette to fancy up any simple tossed salad. - 119.426
Raw Vegan - Banana Ice Cream With Blackberry Sauce, Ep 243
Need a quick and healthy dessert idea for your Sunday dinner menu? Then take a look at this banana ice cream recipe. Very simple to make and with the steps provided here it become all the easier. Definitely a very healthy dessert alternative and your kids are... - 119.227
Creamy Pistachio Pesto With Brown Rice
1. In a pot, pour some water, pop the brown rice, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
2. In a food processor, put the raw garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and blend together.
3. Pop in the pistachio, fresh basil leaves, miso pasta, salt &... - 116.515
Creamy Balsamic And Basil Dressing
If you like homemade salad dressings you will love this Creamy Balsamic and Basil Dressing recipe. Watch the video for the details of this luscious tangy dressing that will lift up the flavor of your regular salads. It is probably the most nutritious... - 116.441
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Have a look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for raw cauliflower soup. The soup uses some healthy greens and flavorful ingredients that makes the video all the more interesting Amaze your guests with this delicious soup and enjoy! - 115.806
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 115.095
Healthy Vegan Mayonnaise
Anyway, today we show you how to make that amayzing vegan mayonnaise recipe I sent in a newsletter a few weeks ago. - 114.985
Antiaging Creamy Mushroom Soup
AntiAging Creamy Mushroom Soup is a simple soup which can be served hot or cold as per your preference. This soup is a right for a vegan meal. Enjoy this super simple Antiaging creamy mushroom soup. - 114.756
Green Chocolate Pudding
1. In a Vitamix, add the avocado, chocolate powder, pitted dates and kale.
2. Put the lid on and blend well together. Don't ask water because you want the mix to be thick and creamy.
3. Transfer the mix onto a bowl.
4. Garnish with shredded... - 114.71
Cashew Milk & Smoothie
Graziella makes a delicious raw cashew milk and smoothie, an excellent dairy alternative full of protein and nutrients. Gluten- free, vegan. - 114.647
Creamy Cashew Cheese
Whole food plant geek, hot wife, awesome mom & camera ham. FOLLOW ME for practical plant based cooking, cookbook reviews and a few laughs. - 114.39
Raw Banana Ice Cream Sundae
1. In a mixer jar add banana and grind to make a smooth paste.
2. Transfer to a glass.
3. Top ice cream with nuts or your favorite berries.
Grind frozen banana with coco to give a chocolate twist. - 113.994
Homemade Baby Food - Sweet Potato And Carrot Puree
Feed your baby healthy homemade baby food with this wholesome tasty baby food sweet potato and carrot puree recipe. After Baby is ready for more than cereal, vegetables are commonly the next solid food introduced. Sweet potatoes are a good choice because they... - 113.708
Creamy Vegan Zucchini Vegetable Pasta
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes, followed by onion, sauté well.
3. Add in the green beans and toss. Add in the bell peppers and pour in the... - 113.651
Hawaiian popsicles are incredibly creamy, and are also great for kids that are vegan or can't have dairy or gluten. And the best part for everyone is, they're homemade! - 113.61
Creamy Avocado Smoothie - Ep. 15
1. In blender, pour water and then add kale, avocado, and dates. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a glass and serve immediately. - 113.13
Better Than The Tub Hummus
1. In a large bowl, soak the chickpeas with baking soda in water overnight.
2. Next day rinse off the chickpeas and set aside.
3. In a large pot, add in the chickpeas and baking soda and cook on high heat until the peas are dry. Then... - 113.085
Garden Vegetable Soup
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare garden vegetable soup, especially good for lunch. In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows how to use your knife and blender to create a simple, but satisfying raw soup. - 113.084
Authentic Hummus--never Buy Store Bought Again!
Blanche from the Middel east shows how to make Hummus, the most famous dip from her land in the given video. You can expect the authentic and the most correct way of making the dip which is wonderful served as a dip, spread or a sauce. Do try this authentic... - 112.986
Raw Carrot Apple Avocado Soup
What can be a better way to give you some relief in a hot summery day, than a bowl of cold raw soup made from carrot, apple, avocado and other delectable spices. Well you are going to fall for this creamy soup, once you taste. So, don't waste your time, watch... - 112.892
How To Make Brazilian Limeade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Brazilian Limeade. - 112.861
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 112.742
1. Mark the eggplant with a knife and insert 2 garlic cloves. Place in a baking dish and broil in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
2. Take out the eggplant and let it cool for 40 – 45 minutes and remove the skin. Slice into small cubes and set... - 112.739
Fall Pumpkin Dessert
Try this festive easy to make no-bake fall pumpkin dessert recipe, that's also a great snack, or even post workout snack. - 112.293
Creamy Middle Eastern Hummus
There are probably a thousand different recipes for the original hummus. One can’t claim this one to be any more authentic than the next. What is great about it is that it is not made from canned garbanzo's. This hummus recipe works well and tastes good.... - 112.034
Raw Acai Bowl
Here is Tali from Masterchef Season 3 Making some awesome Raw vegan acai bowl. This is perfect for a hot summer day! Enjoy! - 111.627
Creamy Roasted-garlic Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes - and when you add some special flavoring into the mashed potatoes, it becomes just irresistible. In this video, vegan chef uses roasted garlic to heighten up the flavor and taste. Follow her instruction, if you also want to... - 110.992
Linda Kordich makes delicious Almond Milk with the all new Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juice extractor. - 110.854
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 110.843
Best Hummus!!! Must See Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil and red chili (optional). Serve with pita bread.
You can adjust the consistency of the Hummus by adding a bit of more water. - 110.801
Vegan Broccoli Pasta
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the garlic and let it pop for a few seconds.
2. Add in the broccoli and sauté for a few seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the pasta and stir well. Season with salt if desired, and pour in the... - 110.723
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil and add in the garlic. Let it pop for a few seconds.
2. Pour in the soya milk, soya cream cheese and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the cooked macaroni and adjust the seasoning according to your... - 110.63
Basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch
Oh yes, we all sure need to know how to make that basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch. Sometimes, you can not find canned pumpkin so
here is an easy recipe to make it at home. The Holiday season is almost here and knowing a recipe like this will help you save... - 110.451
Homemade Pistachio Banana Ice Cream
If you have never had any dessert like this Homemade Pistachio Banana Ice Cream, you are missing something great. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is also full of anti-aging nutrients without any cholesterol. See this fantastic video and give it a... - 110.378
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Recipe in the video is by far the simplest hummus ever. Using readymade roasted peppers you can create a wonderful hummus to accompany any chips or crackers you like. This is a super quick recipe which is ideal to make when you get back from work and want to... - 110.213
Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Giselle Achecar whips up a vegan chocolate pudding for her new food pyramid - chocolate and fruit with a splash of Vodka... Bonus treat: Doré Damelin opens a coconut with a butcher knife! - 110.116
Creamy Coconut Salad
Have you ever tried to prepare a salad with fresh coconut meat? Here is an excellent video that shows an amazing recipe for coconut salad and also some great techniques to remove fresh coconut meat. Surely you would love to see this video and enjoy the... - 110.015
No Mayo Potato Salad
1. In a pan, boil water and add in the potatoes. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile for dressing, in a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
3. Take out the potatoes from the water and let them cool for... - 109.823
1. In a food processor blend coconut flesh with coconut water.
2. Add blue berries into blender to make it blue berry yoghurt.
3. Top it with fresh blueberries and serve as a pre-workout meal or breakfast. - 109.651
Creamiest Dairy-free Oil-free Pesto
The best, creamiest Dairy-Free Oil-Free Pesto EVER!!! I got the recipe from SheriSmiley who got it off a blog that got from a blog... Make it. That's an order. You're gonna love it. - 109.562
Creamy Caramelized Onion Apple And Fennel Soup
1) In a saute pan, caramelize the onions until golden inn olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) Add the shallots,garlic and leeks. Saute it all together and add to the stock pot.
3) Then in the same saute pan add your fennel and apples. Cook for 5... - 109.421
How To Make Cashew Cream
Here is a dairy-free alternative to make your soup rich and creamy. Take a look at this video that shares an excellent information about cashew cream, it's utility and also demonstrates how to make it at home. The video is excellent and indeed worth watching. - 108.488
Creamy Chia Seed Pudding, Ep53
Having a craving for something creamy and yummy?! This Chia Seed Pudding recipe is super delicious and simple to make! You can eat it plain or add some fruit for sweetness and flavour (in today’s video demo I make the Chia Seed Pudding with passion fruit,... - 108.292
Pasta & Chikn In Velvety Cashew Sauce
This is definitely one of those recipes you want to pull out when your family needs a soul soothing comfort meal. I don't recommend making it a weekly dish, because of the rich cashew sauce, but it is worth making for special occasions. Get out your pen &... - 108.245
Raw Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as per the directions given in the video.
2.In a blender put the coconut meat, coconut water, raw honey, vanilla essence and blend on high, until the mixture is creamy.
3.In a bowl, mix the strawberries,... - 108.234
Simple Tofu Mayo Recipe
It's time to get acquainted with tofu mayonnaise recipes. If you're trying to move away from oil-based mayo, give this one a spin when you need a tangy salad dressing base. Watch how to make Creamy Cashew Cheese. - 108.205
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 107.953
Slimming Banana And Strawberry Ice Cream
If you have fattening or clogging problem and still want to enjoy an ice cream, this excellent video is perfect for you. Take a look at this video that shows how to make a slimming, cleansing and anti-aging "ice cream" with just frozen banana and... - 107.939
Cancer-fighting Chocolate Mousse
1. In a jar take flax oil and quark. Blend together with immersion blender until smooth.
2. Add in the stevia, raw cacao and water. Blend again all the ingredients.
3. Serve Chocolate Mousse for dessert. - 107.911
Raw Ranch Dressing
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious dairy-free ranch dressing using soaked cashews. Having a delicious, creamy salad dressing on hand makes it easier to get everyone in your household -- from finicky kids to stubborn... - 107.815
Spinach And Mint Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients reserving some spinach and mint leaves for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional), spinach and mint. Serve with pita bread. - 107.801
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 107.72
Mint Hummus With Pita Bread
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and pepper, serve with pita bread. - 107.682
Spinach Hummus!!! Must See Hummus
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients, reserving some spinach for garnish. Blend until smooth.
2. Garnish the hummus with olive oil (optional) and spinach. Serve with pita bread. - 107.666