- » Creamy Vanilla Fudge
Creamy Vanilla Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy vanilla fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy vanilla fudge recipes.
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
You May Also Like!
Creamy Nut Fudge
Place chocolate in 2 quart bowl or glass measure, cook in Radarange oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Add condensed milk and salt.
Cook in oven 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and nuts.
Immediately turn mixture into buttered 8 inch square pan, chill until firm; about 2... - 27.7703
Place sugar, cocoa, milk, vanilla and salt in a 1 1/2 ql glass casserole dish.
Arrange pieces of butter over top of mixture.
Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Mix until blended.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into a greased 10x6x2 inch glass baking... - 33.6675
Creamy Raisin And Cherry Fudge
1. Lightly oil a small rectangular foil dish.
2. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until the butter is only just melted.
3. Stir in the sugar, milk, 60 ml (4 tbsp) water and the vanilla... - 28.6905
Hot Fudge Sundaes
In a small saucepan, stir together the cocoa powder, maple syrup and cornstarch.
Then stir in the water.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to medium.
Cook and stir about 1 minute or until the mixture... - 30.5948
Creamy Maple Fudge
Melt butter and mix with sugars.
Add cream and boil slowly for about 20 minutes, or until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Then remove from stove and beat until thick.
Add vanilla and nuts while beating. - 26.2842
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Fudge
1) In a large saucepan, place together sugar, milk, water, cocoa and margarine.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture until the fat is melted and the sugar has dissolved.
3) Cook stirring continuously for about five minutes or until a teaspoon of mixture drop in... - 39.0463
Combine evaporated milk, butter, sugar and marshmallows in 2-quart bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes on high, or until marshmallows puff and mixture begins to boil.
Microwave 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes on medium, uncovered, or until... - 31.9906
Creamy White Fudge
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt coating with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off... - 30.5183
Creamy White Fudge
Creamy White Fudge is easy to make recipe. Creamy White Fudge get its taste from milk mixed with nuts and flavored with vanilla. - 27.1615