- » Creamy Tarragon Soup
Creamy Tarragon Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy tarragon soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy tarragon soup recipes.
Cream Of Mushroom And Tarragon Soup
Nice cream of mushroom and tarragon soup that lifts your spirits and warms you from the inside-out! See the video from Steve's Cooking for more! - 105.049
Creamy Carrot Tarragon Soup
Whether you are feeling low because of winter or just because of life, this aromatic soup will help you feel more connected to your spirit and yourself. - 0
You May Also Like!
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
Creamy chicken tarragon is a herbed chicken recipe. Skillet cooked with onion soup mix and white wine, the creamy chicken tarragon is indulgent and sumptious. Finished with heavy cream, it has a nice and thick sauce to it. - 35.4523
Creamy Chicken Tarragon
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken. Drain the extra oil
2. To the same pan, add the onion soup mix and tarragon blended with water and wine
3. Simmer these covered for 45 minutes till the chicken is tender and then remove the... - 38.0916
Pumpkin And Tarragon Soup
1. Peel the pumpkin
2. Discard the seeds
3. Cut the pumpkin into chunks
4. Wash and set aside
5. In a large pan, add the butter and heat through gently
6. Add the onions to the butter and cook till soft and transparent
7. Add the... - 49.7413
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 49.1345
Creamy Chicken Soup
Place broth, Half & Half, milk, chives and tarragon in 5 quart Dutch oven; heat to boiling.
Combine flour and margarine to form a smooth paste.
Stir in about 1 cup hot broth into flour mixture; stir gradually into other.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer,... - 45.841
Creamy Four Onion Soup
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, leeks, zucchini, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes.
2. Stir in 1 3/4 cups of the scallions,... - 42.5498
Creamy Broccoli Soup
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Choose 6 perfect florets and drop them into the boiling water. Blanch for 1 to 2 minutes, until barely tender and still bright green. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in cold water; reserve for the... - 35.532
Creamy Celery Soup
Combine celery, onion and 2 cups milk in the top of a double boiler; cook until celery is tender.
Remove and puree vegetables; return to milk; set aside.
In a saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour until absorbed.
Add seasonings, and whisk into celery mixt - 31.214
Creamy Tomato Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic over moderate heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Add tomatoes along with juice, tomato puree, potato and chicken broth. Simmer covered for 30 minutes till potatoes are tender.
3) Pour the... - 42.8387
Cold Asparagus Soup
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except 4 tsp (20 ml) sour cream and parsley. Run mixture through blender. Refrigerate to cool.
– When ready to serve, pour soup into individual bowls and garnish each serving with 1 tsp (5 ml) sour cream and... - 29.3644