- » Creamy Taco Salad
Creamy Taco Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy taco salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy taco salad recipes.
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 90.8426
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 33.6304
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 29.6959
A super easy recipe for making guacamole from scratch. Never buy store made guacamole again! - 133.449
Heat 1/4 inch cooking oil in heavy skillet on top of range.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp.
Drain on paper toweling; keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut 2 slits in package of frozen vegetables.
Cook at HIGH for... - 39.3979
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 109.736
Mexican Style Corn Salad
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 26.4293
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 35.9041
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 31.8054
Pop the corn as directed on the package.
Divide in half to make 4 c. (1 L) popped corn in each half.
Sprinkle 1 T. (15 mL) of your chosen seasoning mix over the popped corn. - 19.4283
In skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in 1/4 cup taco sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Set aside and keep warm.
In saucepan combine undrained kidney beans and chili peppers.
Heat through;... - 38.957
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 34.161