- » Creamy Potato Soup With Leek And Onions
Creamy Potato Soup With Leek And Onions Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy potato soup with leek and onions recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy potato soup with leek and onions recipes.
Creamy Potato Leek Soup
Want to make a soothing comfort soup on a cold chilly day. Watch this great video to prepare an awesome potato leek soup at home. The chef makes this easy soup that is not too heavy and nor too light. It's just right for you to enjoy! - 110.045
Creamy Leek And Potato Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add leeks and onion and cook (a), stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden and tender.
2. Add potatoes and stock (b) and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes... - 31.4419
Chilled Potato And Leek Soup
1.Chop and peel potatoes,onion and leek.
2. In a stock pot or saucepan, melt the butter along with olive oil and heat. To that add onion,leek,thyme with salt and pepper. Saute until soft.
3.Now add potatoes and chicken stock to... - 109.217
As you all should know (ok, no one cares but me) it’s Julia Child’s 100th birthday this month! She is the queen of food. I’m obsessed. You know that movie Julie and Julia?… that’s basically me. But I’m not famous. Anyways, in honor of her birthday... - 135.685
Heat leeks and onion in butter in large skillet until transparent; do not brown.
Add potatoes, stock, and salt; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour into blender; puree.
Stir in cream and Tabasco.
Strain through sieve; chill. - 36.6652
Creamy Vichyssoise Soup
1. Prepare the leeks by cutting the green tops and discarding their green tops.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter and fry the leeks and onions over medium low heat with constant stirring for 5 minute such that soft.
3. Add the stock,... - 47.6352
Clam And Leek Soup
Clam And Leek Soup is yet another American cuisine incorporated with both chopped and minced clams with liqour. Potatoes submerged in cream, meat stock and clam liqour are amazingly delicious to taste. The buttered clam recipe is often served with handful of... - 44.6281
Creamy Four Onion Soup
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, leeks, zucchini, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes.
2. Stir in 1 3/4 cups of the scallions,... - 42.5498
Cook leeks, onion and garlic in butter, covered, until soft.
Add stock, seasonings and potatoes; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are soft.
Puree, add milk and cream, blend well and chill.
Adjust seasonings with salt, pepper and... - 36.2097
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Vichyssoise uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Vichyssoise on your own. - 47.7434
Leek And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions, celery, potatoes and leeks for 5 minutes.
2) Add in the stock and heat to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Season to taste, remove from heat and allow... - 47.6066
Hot Potato Soup
Saute leeks, onion, garlic and carrot in butter until leeks are soft.
Do not brown.
Add stock and potatoes, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
Add cream and reheat, but do not boil.
Season with salt, pepper and Beau... - 38.5735
Creamy Avocado Soup
1) Take a medium size stockpot and sautÃ© leeks and onion in it over medium heat. Cook until the onion and leeks turn tender but not brown.
2) Stir in broth and add potatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or... - 45.3161
Creamy Vichyssoise Soup
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts.
2. Add the leeks and onion and mix together. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7... - 28.7135
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion, leeks and potatoes for 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Cover the vegetables with stock, and simmer them for about 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Transfer the cooked vegetables... - 33.8537
Over low heat, cook leeks or green onions and sliced onion in butter until soft, but not browned.
Add chicken broth and potatoes and cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Press through a fine wire strainer, or blend smooth in an electric... - 37.9452
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan.
Add leeks and onion and cook gently, stirring, 5 minutes (do not brown).
Add potatoes, carrot, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and water.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add rice, cover again and... - 44.9737
Pumpkin Soup (zuppa Di Zucca)
For all those pumpkin lovers out there, this Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) will do the magic. The Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) combines the flavors of pumpkin, potatoes, butter and cream. Check out the recipe of this rich tasting Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di... - 43.7948
Remove tops from leeks; slice leeks .
In 2-quart saucepan cook leeks and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in potatoes, water, bouillon granules, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or till potatoes are... - 42.0473
Canadian Cream Of Vegetable
This Canadian Cream of Vegetable is a delicious soup made with mixed vegetables. Try this creamy soup with parsley garnish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Canadian Cream of Vegetable is welcome. - 36.0267
In saucepan cook leeks and onion in butter, or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add potatoes, broth, and salt.
Cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
Rub through very fine sieve, or place in blender container; cover and blend till smooth.
Return to heat; add milk and... - 44.5113
Classic Fennel Vichyssoise
In a large saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of the stock or broth, the leeks, onions and fennel.
Cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are wilted, stirring often. (If necessary, add more of the stock or broth during cooking to prevent... - 36.7024
Clam Chowder is popular among other chowder recipes. Minced clams with their liqour is extensively used in Clam Chowder. The softened onions and salt pork, with crisped potatoes and ground thyme floats in the meat stock. This juicy and creamy Clam Chowder is... - 44.1366
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a delicious recipe for any weekday dinner. If you want to come out of your bland diet, this creamy soup can be your savior. I prepared after coming across the recipe in a regular blog. The broccoli puree with diced mushrooms,... - 43.6712
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Cream Of Carrot Soup carries a defining taste. The unsalted butter enhances the taste of Cream Of Carrot Soup. Cream Of Carrot Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 41.8556
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter
2. Heat it gently till hot through
3. Add the cauliflower, the mirepoix and potato.
4. Cook gently till transparent but not colored
5. Add the flour to the mixture
6. Cook gently for five minutes till heated... - 39.7148
Creme Vichyssoise Glace
Creme Vichyssoise Glace is a creamy, peppy and appetizing vegetable soup. Traditionally prepared in France with leeeks, potatoes and onions, the Creme Vichyssoise Glace is light yet flavorful. - 43.0317