Simple Pecan Pie
- » Creamy Pecan Pie
Creamy Pecan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy pecan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy pecan pie recipes.
Vanilla Pecan Pie
Add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour into unbaked pastry shell.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 37.4297
Creamy Uncooked Cherry Pie
Pour entire can of cherries into piecrust.
Spread with whipped cream.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Chill approximately 2 hours.
Serve. - 30.0169
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.1697
Mini Pecan Ice Cream Pies
Place the pecans in a dry skillet and toast over moderate heat until fragrant; remove pecans from skillet.
Place pie shells on a small tray.
Soften ice cream in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Fill the pie shells with ice cream, mounding it into each... - 31.5204
Pecan Date Wedges
1. Start heating oven to 350°F. Grease 9" pie plate.
2. In large bowl, mix well butter, sugar, egg yolks and milk. Fold in pecans, dates, vanilla extract and egg whites.
3. Turn into pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake about 35 min. or until silver knife... - 37.2674
Chocolate Pecan Pie
It's almost like a brownie in a pie shell!
This fantastic pie has chocolate, pecans & coconut... perfect for your next casual dinner party or BBQ! - 0
Mocha Pecan Pie
Mocha Pecan Pie tops my list of favorite with its creamy, crispy, juicy, yummy flavor. When the creamy flavor of whipping cream or ice cream makes this mochan pecan pie taste rich, the subtleness of coffee granules and butter makes it richer. Check out the... - 44.7271
Pecan Pie With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar to form a creamy, rich mixture. Blend in salt and corn syrup. Beat in eggs, one each, beating thoroughly after each addition. Add pecans and stir well.... - 39.628
Creamy Orange Pumpkin Pie
This Creamy Orange Pumpkin Pie has the ability to addict you to it in minutes. Creamy Orange Pumpkin Pie will surely win you some compliments from your family and friends. It's always a hit with adults and children alike.Enjoy! - 46.0317
Layered Pecan Cream Pie
Combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, lemon flavoring and salt; blend until smooth and creamy.
Spread in pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat until well-blended.
Pour over cream cheese mixture and pecans.
Preheat oven to 375... - 41.4678
Creamy Lemon Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat them until it gets fluffy.
3. Take a separate bowl and add sugar with crumbs, baking powder, flour, pecans, butter, vanilla and beaten eggs. Blend the mixture... - 46.1785
Creamy Mincemeat Pie
Sift 3/4 cup flour and salt together; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in oats; sprinkle 3 tablespoons water by tablespoonfuls over mixture.
Stir lightly with fork until just moistened; add additional water just to blend dough... - 42.1778
Creamy Coconut Chocolate Pie
For crust, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in pie plate.
Chill until firm.
For filling, combine marshmallows, milk and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are... - 45.9112
Creamy Pineapple Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and salt until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in milk and vanilla; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and remaining sugar.
Stir in pineapple;... - 43.4114
Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. To prepare the crust:
-combine Graham Cracker crumbs, white sugar, butter and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and blend well. ----press mixture into 9" pie or springform pan.
2. To prepare the pecan pie filling:
-in a medium saucepan... - 99.5186
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Start heating oven to 325°F.
With back of spoon, cream butter against sides of medium bowl until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, continuing to work until smooth and creamy.
Slowly stir in corn and maple syrups.
Then add eggs, vanilla, and salt; stir to... - 47.9311
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter; cool slightly.
In a bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup and sugar; stir in vanilla and the chocolate mixture.
Pour into pastry shell.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top begins... - 37.3149
Maple Syrup Pie
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Line a 9-inch (22-cm) pie plate with crust. Flute the edges.
– In a large bowl, beat eggs lightly.
– In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar and flour and add to the eggs.
– Add other ingredients and... - 37.752
Apples N Honey Nut Tart
Apples N Honey Nut Tart is an amazingly delicous dessert recipe. Try this Apples N Honey Nut Tart recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.0729
Sweet Potato Cream Pie In Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and milk.
3) Add the corn syrup and sweet potatoes. Mix well.
4) Combine together the cornstarch, sugar, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Blend... - 46.9354
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 45.6272
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is something that will not just interest you but bowl you over! Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake is one of the most delicious and heavenly cake that you have ever tasted. The frosting of maple cream and the topping of toasted... - 128.208
Milk Chocolate Truffle Cream Pie
Crust Combine broken chocolate and pecans in bowl of food processor or blender.
Process until mixture looks like a crumb crust.
Press crumbs into an 8-inch pie plate or 4 individual custard cups or fancy stemmed sherbet glasses.
Filling In a small heavy... - 41.2162
Jerry's Drive In Apple Pie
Love apple pie? Enjoy apple pie like Jerry's Drive in. So easy to make. You can put this one together in just about an hour. I promise making an apple pie isn't difficult to do at all. - 0
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 49.9974
Treasure Chest Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Roughly chop the raisins, mincemeat and nuts and combine in a bowl along with salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and beat... - 48.6303
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Fall Pumpkin Dessert
Try this festive easy to make no-bake fall pumpkin dessert recipe, that's also a great snack, or even post workout snack. - 108.686
Pumpkin Ice Cream
How to make Pumpkin Ice Cream. Making your own ice cream is always fun and this pumpkin ice cream is perfect for the holiday season. - 0
Apple Macaroon Dessert
Arrange apples in 9" pie plate.
Combine 1/2 c.sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Top with pecans and coconut.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 c.sugar.
Add egg, flour and vanilla; mix well.
Spread over apple mixture.
Bake in 350° oven... - 41.062
Black Cherry Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add pie filling and pineapple to mixture.
Pour into 2 quart flat Pyrex bowl.
Chill until firm.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
Spread over congealed salad.
Top with chopped nuts. - 39.2006
Whipped Cherry Torte
Whipped cherry torte is a delicious and creamy dessert made with a pie crust base. Prepared with crust mix, pecans, eggs and vanilla, the whipped cherry torte is filled with cherries and flavored liquer along with frosting can be served right away or chilled... - 47.8538
Easy Carrot Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease an English loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, pie mix, and salt.
4. Add sugar, pecans, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. Drop grated apple and... - 111.056