- » Creamy Mediterranean Salad
Creamy Mediterranean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy mediterranean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy mediterranean salad recipes.
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
You May Also Like!
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 28.837
Artichokes With Crabmeat Salad
Put the whole egg into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil on a conventional cooker for 10 minutes.
Put the frozen artichokes side by side, on a plate and sprinkle with three quarters of the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 44.5625
Creamy Spice Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheese, yogurt, oil and ½ the water.
2. Pulse the mixture for 30 seconds so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add spice, herbs, seasonings and remaining water to... - 41.562
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 42.481
Fennel Salad With Mussels
Scrub the mussels thoroughly in plenty of cold running water.
Discard any with open or broken shells.
Place half in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, shaking the casserole midway through cooking.
Set aside in their cooking liquid and... - 41.1205
Fennel With Parmesan Cheese
Put the fennel slices in a dish and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and pat dry carefully on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle the fennel with the parmesan.
Add the butter... - 34.7668
Cracked Wheat Spinach Salad
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add the cracked wheat and continue to cook, stirring, until the kernels are covered with oil and the... - 37.099
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 18.205
Tahini Dip By Tarla Dalal
An inseparable part of lebanese cuisine, tahini basically means a paste of roasted sesame seeds. The paste is widely used to make salad dressings, dips and sauces. In the given recipe it is combined with curds which results in a unique bitter-sour product. - 0