- » Creamy Herbed Potato
Creamy Herbed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy herbed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy herbed potato recipes.
Chilled Potatoes In Creamy Herb Sauce
These Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce taste terrific ! Try out these irresistible seasoned potato accompaniment with rice, pasta or meat and let me know if you like ! Your suggestions for these Chilled Potatoes in Creamy Herb Sauce are welcome ! - 39.5496
Creamy Herb Potatoes
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.Add onions in it and saute onions for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add potatoes in margarine and saute it against medium heat until these potatoes turn soft. The cooking should continue for 2-3 minutes.
3. Take a... - 41.9881
Creamy Herb And Parmesan Mash
1) Boil potatoes in salted water for 15-20 mins until tender.
2) Drain them.
3) In a pan, put the milk and butter , bring to the boil, add the potatoes, then mash until creamy.
4) Stir in the cheese, season, then fold in the... - 34.7952
Herbed Mashed Potatoes
1. Combine water, salt, pepper and butter in a deep 1 1/2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 to 3 (3 to 4) minutes or until mixture boils.
3 Add milk.
4. Stir in potato flakes with a fork.
5 Stir in remaining ingredients... - 35.7626
Rich Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
In a buttered 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 1/2 hours, uncover; bake 15 minutes... - 29.3828
Creamy Peas And Potatoes
Prick potatoes before cooking.
Place in oven Microwave on high for 10 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender; set aside.
Combine peas and water in 2-quart casserole Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until peas... - 35.6713
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas
Herbed New Potatoes With Fresh Peas is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of varieties of vegetables will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 31.6648
Perfect Rosemary And Parsley Mash Potatoes
1. In a pot boil the water and add in the potatoes. Cook for 12 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and place in a container. Coarsely mash with potato masher.
3. Add in the butter and keep mashing. Followed by sour cream, mix well.
4. Season with black... - 0
Homespun Scalloped Potatoes
In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper; stir over low heat until smooth.
Add potatoes and chives; mix lightly.
Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover.
Bake at 350°, 1 hour and 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir before... - 28.5687
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook sorrel, covered, in butter 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine with potato soup and heat.
Beat together cream and egg yolks, whisk in 1/2 cup hot soup and return to rest of soup.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 27.5361
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Remove stems from watercress and mince; reserve the leaves.
Saute celery and the stems in butter until celery is soft.
Puree with a little of the soup and combine with rest of soup, cream and watercress leaves.
Simmer 5... - 30.406
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Remove stems from parsley and mince; reserve the sprigs.
Saute celery and stems in butter until celery is soft.
Puree with some of the potato soup, combine with rest of soup, cream and parsley sprigs and simmer 5... - 31.4416
Whole Roasted Herb Chicken & Creamy Mash
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Peel and chop the onion, carrots and parsnip and keep it aside.
3. Clean the whole chicken, remove the gizzards and giblets.
4. Clean, peel and dice the potatoes, keep it soaked in water, until... - 0
Creamy Herb Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
1 Cup Sauce
A meal in minutes â€” an attractive assortment of cold cuts, a well-flavored mound of potato salad and crisp relishes. A stop at the deli and you're all set! - 26.6828
Chicken With Creamy Herb Sauce
1. Heat butter in Large saucepan; cook chicken until browned and cooked through. Add wine, brandy and mushrooms to pan. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft; remove chicken from pan.
2. Stir cream and herbs into pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 28.0323
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chives
Place the potatoes and onion in blender or food processor, and process until potatoes are finely chopped.
Place in a bowl and spoon off any liquid.
Add the egg, flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
In an 8-inch frying pan or skillet, place oil to come 1/4... - 40.9775
Creamy Fish Chowder
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into bite-size .pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion in hot margarine over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add water all at once; stir until smooth.
Stir in... - 44.009
Mixed Seafood Potato Coquilles
Force mashed potatoes through star nozzle of pastry bag and outline rims or scallop shells; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in large frying pan.
Cook garlic, onion, shallot and mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in scallops and... - 37.5466
On four 18xl0-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil, divide potatoes equally; top each with 2 tablespoons Lipton Onion Butter and sprinkle with parsley.
Wrap foil loosely around potatoes, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
Grill 30 minutes or until... - 20.5842
Curried Potato Salad In Green Pepper Shells
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Remove skins and cube.
Combine warm potatoes with chopped green pepper and celery in a large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, chives, salt, and pepper.
Stir into potatoes and... - 40.7359
Confetti Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
2. While potatoes are cooking, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard.
3. Peel and dice potatoes while hot; add to mayonnaise mixture. Mix well.
4. Fold in celery, peas, and pimiento. Mix well. Top with... - 24.883
Creamy Fingerling Idaho Potato
When digging for food that isn't just flavorful, but also appeasing to the eyes, Idaho fingerling potatoes definitely tops the list of favorites. In this video, the chef tells you how to make fingerlings at home and jazz it up using buttermilk and caraway... - 92.7926
Baked Creamed Potatoes
Heat butter, add flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and let bubble.
Stir in milk and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
Combine potatoes, onion, 1 teaspoon salt in saucepan.
Add boiling water an inch deep.
Cover and simmer 10... - 40.9767
Potatoes And Eggs Au Gratin
In covered pan cook whole potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Peel and slice cooked potatoes (should have about 3 cups).
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till... - 41.5842
Superb Potato Scallop
Arrange potatoes in buttered shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix sour cream with eggs, milk and seasonings.
Pour over potatoes.
Cover with cheese.
Bake in a 350° F.oven 30 minutes until heated through and delicately browned. - 31.687
Boiled Parsley Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in water to cover in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2 Add salt. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 20 (25) minutes or until fork-tender. Drain.
3. Add butter and parsley.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (214) minutes.
5. Toss... - 25.8358
Dilled Tuna And Potato Salad
Scrub potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, yogurt,... - 36.3014
Potato Salad With Lemon Dressing
Mix mayonnaise, parsley, lemon rind and juice together; season to taste.
Place potatoes, celery and onion in bowl; toss together.
Pour in lemon dressing, toss again. - 29.0418
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook 1 cup of the peas and the celery in butter, covered, until soft.
Puree with some of the potato soup; combine with rest of soup, rest of peas and the cream.
Simmer 5 minutes, but do not boil.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 32.7582
Eggs In Potato Cheese Nests
Place the potatoes and celery in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Gently boil about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
Drain the vegetables and mash them; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.2339
Mashed Turnips And Potatoes
1. Wash and pare turnips and potatoes. Cut into small cubes.
2. Place turnips and potatoes in a deep 3-quart non-metallic casserole.
3. Add water to cover vegetables.
4. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 15 to 18 (20 to 23) minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.1558
Creamy Brussels Sprout Soup
Creamy brussles sprouts soup is a mixed vegetable soup made with added onions and potatoes. Herbed with basil, the creamy brussels sprouts is savory and flavorful soup and can be served as an appetizer or a side in meals. - 30.4524
Potato Leek Soup
1. Place the potatoes in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle on the flour and toss well. Add the chicken broth, mixing well. Stir in the leeks and 3 tablespoons of the fresh dill or 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dried.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 27.2012
Herb-stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Pierce potato skins with a fork.
Bake 1 hour until tender.
Cut slice from top.
Scoop out pulp; set shells aside.
Add butter; beat until creamy.
Add yogurt, rose-mary, parsley, sage, salt and white pepper; beat until... - 41.2972
Mashed potatoes are an all season favorite. Here is a unique and flavorful roasted garlic parmesan smashed potatoes recipe that is a must try. Check out this video that presents this wonderful recipe that would serve as a great accompaniment to any meal of... - 110.403
Fish And Chip Bake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
Stir in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Skin fish fillets.
Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing... - 37.9507
Creamy New England Bacon Clam Chowder
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter over low heat in skillet; saute onion until shiny.
Remove onion and set aside in large saucepan.
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; add to onion in in saucepan.
Over medium heat, simmer onion, bacon, milk, clams and juice, potatoes,... - 34.5512
Creamy Crab Chowder
Creamy crab chowder is a savory seafood chowder. Prepared with fresh or canned crabmeat, the creamy crab chowder is cooked with milk added vegetables to it. Herbed to taste with thyme and basil, the crab soup is spiced with cayenne. - 38.5725
Creamy Spinach Soup
Saute onion in butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine potato mixture and spinach in container of an electric blender;... - 37.3733
Potage Fines Herbes
Potage Fines Herbes can be the creamy delight for any occasion. Selected herbs coated with butter and heavy cream makes this an irresistable recipe. Its splendid as you take your first bite of soft potatoes with delicate layers of cream and assorted veggies.... - 45.7092