- » Creamy Ginger Dressing
Creamy Ginger Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy ginger dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy ginger dressing recipes.
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 110.57
Creamy Ginger Dressing
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, ginger, honey and lemon juice together.
2) Allow to stand for almost 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
3) Refrigerate overnight for a slightly thicker dressing, if desired.
4) Use as required. - 31.251
You May Also Like!
Curried Chutney Dressing
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, milk, chutney, curry powder and ginger.
To store, cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week. - 24.3116
Easy Raw Creamy Coconut Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, blend coconut water, coconut meat, ginger and scallions.
2. Pour it in a bowl.
3. For making salad, in a dish, mix all the greens together.
4. Serve it a as dip with salad or simply pour it on salad. - 0
Raw Creamy Asian Dressing
Looking to dress up your green salad? While the title of this recipe may sound intimidating, but it is actually quite simple and you may already have all the ingredients on hand. It is a delicious creamy sesame paste and soy sauce dressing sweetened with raw... - 108.659
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-ginger Dressing
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing makes the best bet as an anytime dish. The flavors of pineapple, honeydew melon balls, orange and lemon juice combine to make this Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing taste richer. Just give this yummy Fruit... - 39.379
Wild Greens With Creamy Best Dressing
In a medium saucepan, combine the beets, orange juice, orange rind, and ginger.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the beets are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Transfer half of the beets to a large bowl.
Cover and... - 41.5188
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 125.547
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sesame oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt and cayenne until well blended. Whisk in the vinegar and soy sauce.
2. Whisk in the olive and peanut oils in a thin stream until incorporated. (The dressing... - 31.7292
Tangy Yogurt Dressing
1) Take a bowl and add all ingredients to it.
2) Mix them thoroughly until it turns creamy and smooth.
3) Take a jar and transfer the mixture to it.
4) Place in refrigerator.
5) Use as required. - 34.593
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718