- » Creamy Garlic Spread
Creamy Garlic Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy garlic spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy garlic spread recipes.
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 24.7274
Creamy Beef Spread
This Creamy Beef Spread is very versatile. Also, this Creamy Beef Spread can be whipped up in just a few minutes. And now when it comes to serving, it goes perfect as a dip, an appetizer or the most apt being served as a spread! - 28.8494
Creamy Mushroom Spread
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add cream cheese,... - 42.6207
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Christmas Tree Cheese Spread
Beat together the cream cheese and bacon-flavored cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Blend in the horseradish, Worcestershire, mustard, celery salt, and garlic, if used.
Spread this mixture over the styrofoam cone, first wrapped in plastic... - 34.6643
Lynn's Sesame Spinach Spread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious spread for crackers that is super easy and great as a appetizer or snack. From Keebler. - 0
Creamy Garlic Soup
With flat side of knife, mash garlic cloves.
In large saucepan cook garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in beef broth, water, cilantro or parsley, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread with... - 44.6244
Creamy Garlic Bread
1. Combine butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 4 for 1 to 2 minutes, or until butter is softened, but not melted. Beat to blend.
2. Spread butter mixture between slashes in bread. Wrap loaf loosely... - 25.9767
Creamy Garlic Aioli Sauce
If you are calorie-conscious, then replacing your regular jar of mayonnaise with a bowl of aioli sauce would be a wise bet. Betty's version of this delectably sauce comes packed with garlicky flavors. Squeeze some into your sandwiches, use it as dips or just... - 94.9607
This Aioli is an irresistible accompaniment to seafood, fish soups or croutons. Try this deliciously flavored garlic sauce the way you desire. Your suggestions for this Aioli are welcome. - 18.9316
Betty's Tarragon Spread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tarragon Spread. This recipe was sent to me by a YouTube friend, skabibble. The spread may be used on fish, shellfish, grilled pork, and other seafood, meats, and poultry. - 0
Eggplant Spread (kiopolo)
Cooked eggplant with garlic and olive oil. Can be used as a mayo substitute on sandwiches or as a appetizer by itself. Great with roasted or grilled meats. Try with crumbled feat cheese and a fresh tomato. - 29.723
Creamy Overnight Lasagna
Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the basil, sugar, parsley flakes, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 44.1851
Creamy Cheese Snacks
In small mixer bowl combine cheese, green onion, celery seed, and garlic powder, Beat with electric mixer till smooth.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture on each toast round; place on un-greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Broil 5 inches... - 29.3615
Tofu And Mushroom Sandwich Spread
If you like unusual teasing flavors, this recipe of a tofu and mushroom sandwich spread is just the right one for you. You can serve it with chips, sandwiches, vegetables, meat and the possibilities of using this spread are endless. - 86.2939
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 32.979
1. In a food processor with the knife blade positioned in the bowl, add the butter, onions and parsley.
2. Place the lid and pulse, 2 or 3 times in short bursts until onion and parsley get finely minced and butter is softened.
3. Add the seasonings... - 39.7314
Place cream cheese in a 9-inch pie-plate, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds or until soft.
Stir until cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
Stir in crabmeat, sour cream, celery, green onions, chili sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, mixing well.
Spread... - 38.8264
Better Than The Tub Hummus
1. In a large bowl, soak the chickpeas with baking soda in water overnight.
2. Next day rinse off the chickpeas and set aside.
3. In a large pot, add in the chickpeas and baking soda and cook on high heat until the peas are dry. Then... - 0
Tipsy Cheese Spread
1) With an electric mixer or food processor, beat the cheese, when it is at room temperature, till it is creamy.
2) Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard. Mix well.
3) Add the beer gradually and mix well till properly blended.
4) Add salt to... - 33.7679
All Purpose Mustard Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Beat or pulse until well blended into a smooth creamy consistency.
3. This recipe makes about 1 cup of mustard spread that can be used as a spread for sandwiches and... - 32.2518
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork or whirl in an electric blender until creamy smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 31.0094
Rosy Hungarian Spread
Beat cream cheese, capers, caraway seeds, paprika, sour cream, garlic, onion and red-pepper seasoning with a fork in a medium-size bowl or whirl in a covered electric-blender container until creamy-smooth.
Use as a spread for rye rounds or crackers. - 31.3249
Middle Eastern Chick Pea Spread
1. Drain the chick peas and reserve the liquid. Mash them with a potato masher, or puree in an electric blender or food processor.
2. Blend in the garlic, lemon juice, peanut butter, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and oil.
Add enough of the reserved chick pea... - 31.8368
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
Italian Salt Cod Spread
The salt cod spread is a traditional Venetian recipe, super-tasty and great to serve with polenta! - 127.459
Creamy Turkey Fajitas
In small bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, sour cream, garlic powder, cumin and oregano; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet; cook and stir peppers and onion until tender.
Stir in mustard mixture and turkey.
Cook over medium-low heat,... - 27.6743
This Aurora Sauce is a delicious rosy sauce from the Italian cuisine. Try this creamy pureed tomatoes and fish stock dip with tortellini and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Aurora Sauce are welcome. - 29.8749
Garlic Mustard Loaf
Garlic Mustard Loaf has a great taste. Garlic Mustard Loaf gets its flavor from mustard mixed with garlic powder and basil leaves. Garlic Mustard Loaf is cherished by many people. - 25.2234
In a bowl combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well until creamy.
Cut French bread partly through, into 1" (2 1/2 cm) slices, diagonally.
Spread garlic butter between the slices and press together.
Wrap each loaf in doubled aluminium foil... - 31.0515
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 112.92
Creamy Barbecued Pecans
Blend butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and hot sauce.
Coat pecans with mixture.
Place in baking pan.
Bake at 250 degrees For 45 minutes; stir every 15 minutes gently.
Spread cream cheese between 2 pecan halves to serve. - 31.8691
Cashew Cheesee And Rawvioli
1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add... - 115.082
Creamy Chicken & Artichoke Quesadillas
In medium bowl, combine artichokes, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on 3 tortillas, then top with chicken, mozzarella cheese and remaining tortillas.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed... - 27.8026
Creamy V8 Dressing
In medium bowl, blend Neufchatel until smooth.
Gradually stir in mayonnaise until well blended.
Stir in V8 juice, garlic and lemon juice.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Use as a salad dressing, for dipping or as a sandwich spread. - 27.3313
Creamy V8 Dressing
1. In medium bowl, blend Neufchatel until smooth.
2. Slowly stir in mayonnaise until well blended.
3. Stir in V8 juice, garlic and lemon juice.
4. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
5. Use as a salad dressing,... - 33.6426
Creamy Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the cottage cheese, nonfat dry milk, water, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Scrape out of blender and add vegetables, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread 1/2 cup of mixture on 2 slices of whole wheat bread to... - 33.9621
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 122.218
15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta And Quesadilla
FOR AVOCADO PASTA
1. In a pot on high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the pasta once it starts boiling and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente. Once done, remove, drain and set the pasta aside.
2. In a food processor add garlic, lemon... - 0
Creamy Anchovy Salad
Creamy Anchovy salad can be served as a dip or spread with crackers or on toasts. An amazingly easy way to whip up a tasty dish. Try it!! - 44.2162
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet. Sprinkle with chilies, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and cumin; add stock. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is very tender, about 1... - 40.2797
Sizzling Creamy Steak Parmesan
Steak with parmesan cheese is comfort food at its best. Whether you're a busy mom who wants to pull off a quick steak dish with a surprise kick or add a new twist to the basic grilled steak, Betty offers you the perfect way to go about it. Divinely delicious... - 106.279
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Bake Veggies, Pasta In Creamy Tofu
1. Heat a pan on medium high heat on one burner and on the other place a pot with water for cooking pasta.
2. Pre-heat oven at 350F.
3. Pour water into the pan and add all your veggies and give it a good toss.
4. Season with salt,... - 116.625
Chicken With Creamy Herb Cheese Sauce
1. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Coat chicken with cooking spray. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken,... - 31.5872
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 36.3603
Have you ever tried your hand with roasted garlic? Yes, it is just awesome in taste and flavor. After roasting, the garlic becomes sweet and creamy, which you can use as a dip or spread. In this video, Dani shows how to roast the garlic in your oven without... - 124.377
Buttery Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl, mix butter/margarine and garlic till soft and creamy
2. Cut thick slices of the bread, but do not cut all the way down to the bottom of the loaf and spread the garlic butter evenly between all the slices
3. Wrap the bread in waxed paper... - 30.9392
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 40.4934
Sour Cream Meat Balls
Mix ground beef, garlic powder, salt and 1/2 of the sour cream together.
Form into balls.
Brown balls in skillet and place in baking dish.
Spread remaining sour cream on meat balls and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 24.8027
Baked Penne With Mushrooms And Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Combine and saute mushrooms over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Combine cheeses and set aside.
Cover the bottom of the baking dish with a layer of... - 44.332
Herb Seasoning For Vegetables
This Herb Seasoning for Vegetables is something that your salads or prepared vegetable accompaniments cannot do without ! Make your ordinary veg dishes extra ordinary with this creamy herbal blend. Your suggestions for this Herb Seasoning for Vegetables is... - 36.3634
Easy Food Processor Hummus
Drain garbanzo beans.
Save a small amount of the liquid to add back in, if you prefer a creamier dip.
Use food processor with metal blade.
Turn on food processor and drop garlic cloves through the feed tube into the work bowl.
Process until chopped.
Add... - 37.1698
Mustard & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove and finely chop mushroom stems.
Place mushroom caps right sides up on foil-lined broiler pan.
Brush tops of caps with 1 tablespoon oil.
Broil 5 to 10 minutes until tender; drain and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet.
Over... - 41.2006
Need a good mayonnaise alternative? This hummus recipe is light, fresh, and deliciously spreads with your meals! - 0
How To Make Four Chutneys In One Day
If you have never tried chutneys at home, it's never too late to do it now! Chutneys can spice up any bland or leftover dishes. Simply follow the quick recipes by US chef Bhal Dave and enjoy a spicy treat! - 70.8343
Gorgonzola And Sage
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Stir in garlic and saute over low heat for about a minute.
2) Now, put 2/3 part of cheese and stir. Add cream and sage and cook until the sauce is smooth, stirring continuously.
3) Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg... - 39.1422
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 40.5018
Organic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
If you are wondering what to do with all that buttermilk sitting in the fridge, here is an organic buttermilk ranch dressing recipe for you that will not only use up all of that but also add a little zing to all the dishes that you put it in. Take a look at... - 129.624
Labneh By Tarla Dalal
Labneh is a popular mezze dish, and serves as an interesting alternative to sour cream or cream cheese. Made from hung curds and seasoned with garlic, the pungent dip tastes great when spread on bread, bagels, or fresh pita. It has a prominent presence on the... - 0
Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomatos
If you want to be known as a chef, make a personal recipe of Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomato. I have done that myself. You don't have to be an expert to judge how delicious and flavorful this dish is. - 51.0006
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
Interesting dish made fro parties, special meals, etc. Comes from the republic of Georgia. The accompanying phot is of a beet pkhali. - 42.4842
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 127.266
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708
Amazing Alfredo Potatoes
FAN FRIDAY : Alfredo Au Gratin Potatoes, Southern & Puerto Rican Thanksgiving, Inside my Fridge (Fridge Tag), & Fun Bloopers - 90.4835
This is the great stuff they put on Gyros and Souvlaki and all those great Greek dishes. Takes about three minutes to do at home, and so easy and delicious you'll want to always have some on hand. - 122.811
This famous Middle Eastern sauce can be easily made also at home: prepare with us the tzatziki and serve it alone or together with meat or fish dishes. - 0
Russian Chicken Liver Pâté
1. In a skillet, preheat olive oil and butter, add onions, cook until almost golden in color, add garlic – making sure not to burn it. Saute onions and garlic together until the onions are golden brown.
2. Place eggs in a small sauce pot, cover with... - 0
Italian Hamburger Deep Dish
Layers of flavored potatoes and ground beef team up with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese for a bountiful one-dish meal. - 38.5593
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Hummus With Seasoned Meat Or Mushrooms
Hummus is not just a dip, but a complete meal with these simple add-ons for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Host Blanche (rhymes with launch) shows you how as she prepares a meal for her stressed out bro. - 131.255
You would never have thought of this combination! But noodles tossed with spinach, cheese sauce and colourful vegetables results in an absolutely delightful treat. - 0
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Baked Cheese Polenta With Artichokes
In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, Monterey Jack cheese, chili peppers and black pepper.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Using a wire whisk, slowly stir... - 41.739
Bread Round Stuffed With Baked Cheese
Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven and a second rack underneath it, then preheat the oven to 400° F.
Slice 1 inch off the top of the bread and set it aside.
Scoop out the center of the bread, leaving a 1/2 inch shell; set aside.
Cut the scooped-out... - 43.5781
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 39.562
This delightful shrimp pasta is a cheesy fettucine delight. Made with cooked shrimps tossed with vegetables and garlic, it is creamed with heavy cream and cheese. Herbed with dill, the two cheese shrimp milano is served warm for a memorable comfort meal... - 38.2305
Mix cream and cream cheese or cheese spread or grated cheese well so that there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth.
Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the chicken pieces.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
Add onion and cook till light brown.
Add... - 41.3976
Rosy Creamed Cannelloni
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Spread cannelloni in a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with water. Place the butter-coated side of a sheet of aluminum foil over cannelloni and bake for 10 minutes.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook... - 33.0445
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Crumble sausage into heavy 10-inch skillet or heavy foil pan.
Add green pepper and onion.
Place skillet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring once or twice.
Remove from grill; carefully drain off... - 38.6721
Lets Make A Healthier Cheese Pasta
Pastas are an integral part of the popular Italian cuisine and just as people experiment with rice in Asia, the Italians create innumerable varieties of pasta dishes. The range of pastas available in the market today, is itself staggering. Here's a winning... - 0
Indonesian Pork Baguette
A super duper appetizer. Get floored to a whole new taste of baguette sandwich made from flavored pork tenderloins. A fabulous video to prepare a yummy bitty snack perfect for any parties. Seasoned with garlic, creamy peanut butter, mango chutney and cayenne.... - 99.4889