- » Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy garlic coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy garlic coleslaw recipes.
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, cover the shredded cabbage with cold water. Stir in the salt and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain well, cover and refrigerate until cold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and... - 30.9132
You May Also Like!
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 95.5612
Sweet And Creamy Cole Slaw
Place a small, heavy nonstick skillet over high heat and add the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Toss and cook until the seeds start to pop, then remove them and set aside.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and puree the dressing... - 36.5953
Warm Broccoli & Carrot Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pressed garlic, broccoli, and carrots.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper.
Voila It takes all of about 10 minutes, is healthy and tasty - 27.3672
Carrot And Celery Slaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, mustard, garlic and salt.
2. Add the carrots, celery and chives and toss.
For more great recipes like this, visit www.greenvalleylactosefree.com - 22.3812
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Turkey Barbecue Sandwiches
To make the creamy coleslaw: In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, red peppers, and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, celery seeds, basil, and black pepper.
Pour over the cabbage and toss to... - 47.3198
Roast Leg Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Place the pork leg in the roasting pan.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and sage over the meat. Rub the ingredients well into the meat.
4) Place the garlic over the meat.
5) Pour in apple juice or cider... - 39.2206
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0