- » Creamy Fried Corn
Creamy Fried Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy fried corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy fried corn recipes.
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 41.1067
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 96.7592
Creamy Polenta With Roasted Wild Mushrooms And Fried Sage Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed, ovenproof saucepan, bring the water, stock, and minced garlic to a full boil over high heat. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Reduce the heat and cook... - 36.6783
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 41.7157
Chiles With Creamy Corn Filling
Slit chiles lengthwise; pull out and discard seeds.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in corn and oregano and continue to cook for 5 more... - 32.7134
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 19.7292
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 122.817
Creamy And Comforting Cheese Fry Casserole
If you are looking for a quick and easy, yet delightfully delicious alternative for your family meals, this is the dish. Wonderfully creamy and comforting, this casserole is sure to be a hit at any dinner. Betty whomps up a quick and easy family pleaser that... - 104.926
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 21.0047
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 124.221
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.7461
Scalloped Oysters And Corn
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Add cracker crumbs, cheese and paprika.
Toss to coat evenly.
Pour half the crumb mixture in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Combine corn, oysters and... - 38.535
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, add sugar, milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Fold in pecans and cook by occasional stirring, for some time until the mixture turns into a soft-ball stage (234°).
4) Remove... - 35.4358
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
Cauliflower In A Creamy Sauce
Blend the ground coriander, ground almonds, onions, garlic, ginger, salt, 2 of the chopped green chillies and 1 tablespoon of the chopped fresh coriander in a food processor for 1 minute or until the mixture is fairly smooth.
Heat the oil and butter together... - 39.2022
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 43.5356
Country Corn Bake
The country corn bake is an oven cooked corn and bacon recipe. Prepared with added vegetables like celery and pimientos, the corn bake is flavored with potato soup and cheddar cheese. Topped with bacon and fried onions, the country corn bake makes for a... - 38.7343
Corn Custard With Tomatoes
Corn custard with tomatoes is a homely side that can be served with meals of choice. Prepared with fresh corn and tomatoes along with eggs, the corn custard is baked in the oven and served with a creamy sauce to taste. - 42.4366
Corn Fritters With Bacon
1) Drain the sweet corn and empty it into a basin. After seasoning well, stir in the flour and the egg. Mix well to make a creamy batter.
2) In a pan, heat some butter and add in spoonfuls of the sweetcorn batter. Fry over medium heat... - 32.916
Omelette With Corn Flour
Mix cornflour and cold liquid in a bowl.
Beat eggs into this.
Heat oil in omelette pan and pour in eggs and cornflour mixture.
After a few seconds of cooking, reduce heat and loosen omelette around edges of pan with a fork or palette knife so that... - 41.4954
Tomato N Corn Risotto
In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and chicken broth; keep warm.
In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add rice; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup hot water mixture.
Cook and stir until all liquid is... - 41.5092
Country Corn Omelette
In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Add almonds to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Lift out and set... - 40.7599
Creamy Chicken Pasanda
1. Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl. In a separate bowl beat together the Greek yogurt, tomato puree, ground almonds, ground coconut, ground coriander, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.
2. Blend the spice mixture into... - 38.5173
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 39.7754
Paneer With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce
Melt the butter with the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the bay leaf and the onions until golden brown.
Pour in the water, lower the heat, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander,... - 41.5587
Burger & Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 38.0002
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.8817
Vegetables In A Rich Creamy Sauce
Blend the yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, coriander, cumin, ground almonds and water in a medium-size mixing bowl and set aside.
Heat the unsalted butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan.
Add the onion and mustard... - 44.4773
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 37.1831
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 115.754
Fusilli & Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1 In a pan, heat the oil.
2 Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
3 Add the chili flakes and stir for one minute.
4 Mix in all the vegetables and stir fry for another minute.
5 Blend in the milk, cream, cheese and salt and cook until it... - 43.8911
Creamy Cheese Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the green chile salsa in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Barely overlap two tortillas in dish bottom.
Spoon about 2/3 cup filling across overlapped tortillas, fold over, and slide to one end of dish.
Repeat... - 39.3267
Potatoes And Leeks In A Creamy Sauce
Bring the water to the boil, add the potatoes and leeks and blanch for about 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat, drain and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add the fennel seeds, the bay leaf, crushed... - 40.3012
Spider Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to high.
2. Whisk egg, mix in 1 cup of milk followed by the sieved mixture of flour, corn meal, baking powder, sugar and salt and stir well.
3. Take a frying pan, melt shortening. Add the egg mixture. Add rest of the... - 43.0436
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crumble the buns to medium-fine.
3) Take a pan and fry bacon in it.
4) Remove from pan before crisp and drain well.
5) Mince 6 slices and reserve 3.
6) Mix the minced bacon with milk and corn.
7) Add... - 42.9694
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 41.2049
Peanut Butter Swirl Frosting
Combine sugar, egg whites, water, syrup, and salt in top of a double boiler, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds or just until blended.
Place over boiling water, and beat constantly at high speed for 6 minutes or until stiff peaks form, remove... - 27.2286
Here is an amazing apple fries recipe. The chef here makes these crispy apple fries and pairs with a creamy dipping sauce. The creamy sauce here is prepared with whipping cream, marshmallow cream and flavored with pumpkin pie spice. These apple fries are sure... - 105.096