- » Creamy Fried Corn
Creamy Fried Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy fried corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy fried corn recipes.
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 42.4006
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 93.5175
Creamy Polenta With Roasted Wild Mushrooms And Fried Sage Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed, ovenproof saucepan, bring the water, stock, and minced garlic to a full boil over high heat. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Reduce the heat and cook... - 38.4673
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.2773
Chiles With Creamy Corn Filling
Slit chiles lengthwise; pull out and discard seeds.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in corn and oregano and continue to cook for 5 more... - 33.9102
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 21.1462
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 119.452
Creamy And Comforting Cheese Fry Casserole
If you are looking for a quick and easy, yet delightfully delicious alternative for your family meals, this is the dish. Wonderfully creamy and comforting, this casserole is sure to be a hit at any dinner. Betty whomps up a quick and easy family pleaser that... - 101.563
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 116.886
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.6268
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, add sugar, milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Fold in pecans and cook by occasional stirring, for some time until the mixture turns into a soft-ball stage (234°).
4) Remove... - 35.274
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 34.7509
Cauliflower In A Creamy Sauce
Blend the ground coriander, ground almonds, onions, garlic, ginger, salt, 2 of the chopped green chillies and 1 tablespoon of the chopped fresh coriander in a food processor for 1 minute or until the mixture is fairly smooth.
Heat the oil and butter together... - 38.6778
Country Corn Bake
The country corn bake is an oven cooked corn and bacon recipe. Prepared with added vegetables like celery and pimientos, the corn bake is flavored with potato soup and cheddar cheese. Topped with bacon and fried onions, the country corn bake makes for a... - 40.9724
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 45.3005
Scalloped Oysters And Corn
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Add cracker crumbs, cheese and paprika.
Toss to coat evenly.
Pour half the crumb mixture in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Combine corn, oysters and... - 40.8145
Corn Custard With Tomatoes
Corn custard with tomatoes is a homely side that can be served with meals of choice. Prepared with fresh corn and tomatoes along with eggs, the corn custard is baked in the oven and served with a creamy sauce to taste. - 44.7493
Corn Fritters With Bacon
1) Drain the sweet corn and empty it into a basin. After seasoning well, stir in the flour and the egg. Mix well to make a creamy batter.
2) In a pan, heat some butter and add in spoonfuls of the sweetcorn batter. Fry over medium heat... - 32.8161
Omelette With Corn Flour
Mix cornflour and cold liquid in a bowl.
Beat eggs into this.
Heat oil in omelette pan and pour in eggs and cornflour mixture.
After a few seconds of cooking, reduce heat and loosen omelette around edges of pan with a fork or palette knife so that... - 41.5157
Tomato N Corn Risotto
In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and chicken broth; keep warm.
In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add rice; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup hot water mixture.
Cook and stir until all liquid is... - 43.4556
Country Corn Omelette
In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Add almonds to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Lift out and set... - 42.1078
Makai Galouti Kebab By Tarla Dalal
A vegetarian adaptation of the galouti kebab! The specialty of a galouti kebab is its ability to completely melt in your mouth and this makai galouti kebab does just that. Adding paneer gives these kebabs a great creamy texture and the potatoes help in... - 0
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.823
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 40.623
Paneer With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce
Melt the butter with the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the bay leaf and the onions until golden brown.
Pour in the water, lower the heat, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander,... - 40.1331
Creamy Chicken Pasanda
1. Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl. In a separate bowl beat together the Greek yogurt, tomato puree, ground almonds, ground coconut, ground coriander, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.
2. Blend the spice mixture into... - 37.3044
Burger & Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 40.0826
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.7381
Malai Kofta - Stuffed Cheese Balls In Creamy Gravy
Malai Koftha is a rich Muglai gravy curry in which stuffed potato and cheese balls are soaked in a rich onion tomato gravy. Though it is time consuming but when you make it step by step you don’t even realize the time you spend on this dish. It is worth... - 0
Vegetables In A Rich Creamy Sauce
Blend the yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, coriander, cumin, ground almonds and water in a medium-size mixing bowl and set aside.
Heat the unsalted butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan.
Add the onion and mustard... - 44.4691
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 39.2514
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Fusilli & Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1 In a pan, heat the oil.
2 Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
3 Add the chili flakes and stir for one minute.
4 Mix in all the vegetables and stir fry for another minute.
5 Blend in the milk, cream, cheese and salt and cook until it... - 43.536
Creamy Cheese Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the green chile salsa in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Barely overlap two tortillas in dish bottom.
Spoon about 2/3 cup filling across overlapped tortillas, fold over, and slide to one end of dish.
Repeat... - 40.5945
Potatoes And Leeks In A Creamy Sauce
Bring the water to the boil, add the potatoes and leeks and blanch for about 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat, drain and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add the fennel seeds, the bay leaf,turmeric,... - 40.1176
Spider Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to high.
2. Whisk egg, mix in 1 cup of milk followed by the sieved mixture of flour, corn meal, baking powder, sugar and salt and stir well.
3. Take a frying pan, melt shortening. Add the egg mixture. Add rest of the... - 43.7663
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crumble the buns to medium-fine.
3) Take a pan and fry bacon in it.
4) Remove from pan before crisp and drain well.
5) Mince 6 slices and reserve 3.
6) Mix the minced bacon with milk and corn.
7) Add... - 44.4006
Hearty Potato Celery Corn Chowder
A chowder is much like a thick soup or stew prepared using a cream or milk base that contributes to its texture and richness. Truly this is nothing but a comfort food for the soul. - 0
Peanut Butter Swirl Frosting
Combine sugar, egg whites, water, syrup, and salt in top of a double boiler, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds or just until blended.
Place over boiling water, and beat constantly at high speed for 6 minutes or until stiff peaks form, remove... - 29.6948
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 40.5018
Here is an amazing apple fries recipe. The chef here makes these crispy apple fries and pairs with a creamy dipping sauce. The creamy sauce here is prepared with whipping cream, marshmallow cream and flavored with pumpkin pie spice. These apple fries are sure... - 103.39
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735
Spaghetti In Tuna Cream Sauce
Looking for a quick and easy recipe that can be served in parties? Try Spaghetti in tuna cream sauce. This simple dish can be made within minutes and tastes simply divine. Taste it to believe it. - 121.581
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Watch this video and follow the easy steps to make your favorite fettuccine pasta at home. Fettucine pasta is popular in Roman cuisine. It is a rich and creamy pasta tossed along with creamy sauce and cheese. - 0
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
Soft And Melt In Mouth Paneer Kofta Curry
This dish is very creamy and melt in the mouth koftas. It is very rich and cannot be prepared regularly. It is best served with rotis of choice, especially naan or rumali roti. - 0
1. In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add salt to the water, then slowly whisk in the polenta. Cover the saucepan and cook over moderate heat, whisking often, until the polenta is very thick and creamy, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small... - 23.5988
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Easy Vegetable Chowder
This recipe of Vegetable Chowder is easy to prepare. Some bacon slices and vegetables under layer of hot milk is superb to taste. Prepare Vegetable Chowder for your family, the next time you feel like serving something hot and healthy! - 33.4012
Butter Chicken With Egg
Think of butter chicken and the mouth already starts watering! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes chicken with a couple of basic ingredients. Definitely a perfect dish for any time! - 91.0891
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 36.6631
Chicken And Chilli Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.8907
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring to crumble, drain.
Add ham, corned beef, onion, and parsley flakes, cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
Add 1 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and mustard, stir well.
Gradually add milk,... - 39.5759
Thai Peanut Shrimp Rice Noodles
Here's a nice weeknight meal that will leave everyone smiling. You can
use regular pasta for this is you want but if you make it with rice
noodles and gluten free soy sauce you have a gluten free meal. Enjoy! - 0
1) To prepare filling, pound all the ingredients together.
2) In a chopping machine process briefly till mixed and have a fine texture.
3) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) In a bowl mix the batter ingredients and beat for 2 mins until creamy.
5) Let stand... - 45.8363
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
Marsala Roasted Sausage And Peppers With Polenta
1. For the Polenta: In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the shallots
2. Once done, add in the add in the corn meal. Add some chicken or vegetable stock and stir continuously. Repeat this process until the cornmeal turns very thick.... - 117.124
Crusty Chicken Piquant
1. Wash chicken pieces; dry thoroughly.
2. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs; mix with seasonings.
3. Beat mayonnaise until creamy and dip chicken pieces, coating all sides. Roll in Crumbs mixture. Place skin side up on foil-lined shallow baking... - 28.2947
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size... - 39.9556
Country Omelette Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy and double in volume.
4) Beat in 3 tablespoons of water and beat until firm peaks are formed.
5) In a... - 38.4001
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Curry Carbonara Recipe Experiment - Test Kitchen Vlog
Curry Carbonara mixes the exotic spice of curry with creamy egg yolks in this really easy pasta recipe. Carbonara consists of 4 classic elements: egg yolks, cheese, bacon and black pepper. I am experimenting tonight with some Szechuan peppercorn, a Chinese... - 0
Indian Paneer Kofta Curry
This dish is one of North India's most ancient recipes. Paneer Kofta Curry is legendary for its richness. They are essentially Paneer dumplings cooked in rich, smooth, cashew nut gravy. Allow yourself to get lost in its lusciousness! Ai caramba! - 131.28
Dip the 4 large tomatoes in boiling water and after 30-35 seconds transfer them in iced water to cool down and stop the cooking. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, leaving the tomato cup-shaped. Heat the butter in a medium frying pan and sauté the... - 29.1535
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 46.7806
Indian Style Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Crispy, spicy baingans cooked in spicy, creamy, smooth yogurt sauce. A nice variation for regular baingan sabzi. It's very aromatic with use of fennel seeds and kasoori methi. Tastes just awesome! - 116.598
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 41.511
In a heavy skillet, fry the eggplant on both sides in heated oil, a few at a time, for five minutes until golden brown.
Drain on paper toweling and set aside.
In the same skillet saute the meat and the onion about ten minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the... - 41.0527
Pollo Flauta With Guacamole Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour and salt.
Slowly add broth and half & half.
Cook and stir till thickens and bubbles.
Add lemon juice, parsley, onion, paprika, nutmeg and pepper.
Add chicken and stir.
Soften tortillas in hot oil.
Drain on paper... - 43.2477
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Traditional Mexican Chicken Enchilada recipe.It's an absolutely delight to eat that you would want to make again & again.I am not good at making Chicken enchiladas,this is my friend's recipe that I am sharing with you. - 34.7023
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.9802
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908