- » Creamy Double Fudge
Creamy Double Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy double fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy double fudge recipes.
Double Peanut Fudge
If your family likes peanuts, why not check out this double peanut fudge recipe. I personally felt this peanut, crÃ¨me and chocolate combo was delicious. Try it out! - 31.759
Double Fudge Fancifill
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients; beat at highest speed until smooth and creamy.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients and beat at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at... - 43.7959
Combine sugar, half-and-half, corn syrup, and chocolate in a deep 4- to 5-quart casserole; mix well.
Cover with waxed paper, and microwave at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH for 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes... - 37.0808
White Fudge is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.0885
Melt butter and unsweetened baking chocolate in top of double boiler or over low heat.
Whip eggs, white Karo syrup, sugar, salt and vanilla in mixing bowl at No.3 speed until light.
Add the chocolate mixture (slightly cooled) to egg mixture.
Mix thoroughly... - 35.8593
Nutty Opera Fudge
Butter loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In top of double boiler, melt butter in milk.
Stir in frosting mix (dry) until smooth.
Heat over rapidly boiling water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in nuts.
Spread mixture evenly in buttered pan.
Cool until firm.
Cut... - 29.5458
Choco Peanut Fudge
1. Melt chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat.
2. Blend in peanut butter, then beat in 10X sugar and milk until smooth. Spread the mixture in a buttered, 8x8x2-inch pan.
3. Chill for at least 30 minutes, or... - 24.3607
Rich Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7-inch (18-cm) square pan with foil or waxed paper.
In a medium bowl, beat butter, egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale and creamy.
Stir in orange peel.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir cooled tea and melted chocolate into... - 33.3529
Chocolate Fudge Pie
Chocolate Fudge Pie has a grand taste. Chocolate Fudge Pie get it taste from pie crust baked with eggs and topped with chocolate. Chocolate Fudge Pie is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 40.415
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
1. Grease well a 12-cup fluted tube pan, or 10-inch angel cake tube pant
2. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Stir in... - 33.3626
Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until creamy.
Melt chocolate bits in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and salt, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pecans,... - 37.1138
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This peanut butter fudge recipe is a delcious and sweet fudge recipe that is especially loved by kids in my family. Prepared with the double delight of peanut butter and chocolate, the peanut butter fudge is flavored with marshmallow crÃ¨me and vanilla. - 43.7138
Fudge Brownies With Brown Sugar
Combine chocolates in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolates melt, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Line a buttered 8-inch square pan with a 7-inch-wide strip of aluminum foil, allowing... - 45.4536
Blond Pecan Fudge
Blond Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Blond Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with eggs and flavored with vanilla, topped with pecans and nuts. Blond Pecan Fudge is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 38.981
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 47.9307
Toasted Almond Torte
1. Cut six 3-inch rounds from wax paper; shape each into a cone; fasten with cellophane tape.
2. Melt chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; cool, then spread thinly inside' paper cones to cover completely. Stand each upright in... - 40.6556
Toasted Almond Butter Torte
1) Make 6 cones, each from 3-inch rounds of wax paper and secure with cellophane tape.
2) In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate pieces over simmering water.
3) Allow to cool, and smear thinly inside the paper cones to cover completely.... - 48.3202