- » Creamy Corned Beef
Creamy Corned Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy corned beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy corned beef recipes.
Dilly Corned Beef Dip
a delicious st pats day dip for friends and family to enjoy, simply creamy and unique - 32.3173
Classic Crockpot Corned Beef
I love this simple and easy crockpot corned beef recipe. Basically I love recipes that bring out a great delicious dish with minimum effort. This is one dish that is a wonderful fusion of flavors and tastes. - 32.1329
You May Also Like!
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
This Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye is simply delicious ! This sauced bread with corned beef and cabbage irresistibly seasoned with pepper and cream makes a satiating meal ! Try this Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye and let me know if you like it. - 43.0813
Corned Beef & Cabbage Chowder
In large saucepan or stockpot, melt butter and cook celery and onion over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, cabbage and carrots.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Stir in... - 39.9386
Creamy Beef Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a bowl, take corned beef and mash it with a knife or fork.
3. Add sausage meat, rolled oats, curry powder, grated onion, salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well. Add it to... - 47.6995
Creamy Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles on range-top according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble ground meat into a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till no pink remains and onion is tender,... - 45.4715
Corned Beef With Cottage Cheese Sauce
Put the beef in cold water and cook it slowly for 3 1/2 hours.
Drain, place the meat in fresh warm water, and cook until it is done about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours longer.
Boil the cabbage separately during the last 1/2 hour before the beef is done, so that it is... - 28.0719
Microwave Polenta With Pulled Pork
1. Put polenta, salt and water in microwavable bowl and stir them.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir and cook it in microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
5. Stir again and heat it in... - 109.264
Burger & Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 40.0826
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 25.3377
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
1. In a bowl combine heavy cream and sour cream and whip until stiff.
2. Stir in Bon Appetit and powdered horseradish.
3. Let it stand 30 minutes to 1 hour in refrigerator for flavors to blend.
4. Serve with roast beef, boiled beef or corned... - 31.5529
The Double Reuben
1. For making creamy style Russian dressing – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and sauté sauerkraut; place the corn beef over it followed by Swiss cheese slices. Set aside.
2. Dry roast the rye... - 89.6134