Bacon Corn Chowder
- » Creamy Corn Bacon Chowder
Creamy Corn Bacon Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy corn bacon chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy corn bacon chowder recipes.
Quick Corn Chowder
Place bacon and onion in a deep, 2 quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole.
Heat, covered with paper toweling, on full power 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 minutes or until soup... - 37.3787
Creamy Corn Chowder With Light Cream
Cook bacon until crisp.
Lift out of pan, drain, cool and crumble.
Drain all but 1 tbsp.drippings from pan.
Add 1 tbsp.butter and heat.
Add onion and corn and cook gently until very lightly browned.
Add potatoes, soup, milk, cream, salt and pepper and bring to... - 37.7988
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 93.5175
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 45.6558
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In medium saucepan, saute bacon and onion until onion is golden.
2) Add potatoes and 3/4 cup water; let the water boi.
3) Cover the pan and boil gently, about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
4) Add corn, milk, butter, salt,... - 39.4216
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 114.005
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 45.0554
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 48.6831
Creamy New England Chicken Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over a medium heat, until crisp.
2) Stir in the scallions and saute for 1 minute until just soft .
3) Stir in the corn, thyme and broth, allow to simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the chicken and... - 46.15
Hearty Potato Celery Corn Chowder
A chowder is much like a thick soup or stew prepared using a cream or milk base that contributes to its texture and richness. Truly this is nothing but a comfort food for the soul. - 0
Las Cruces Corn Chowder
1) In a medium skillet melt butter. Sauté corn in it till lightly browned.
2) Take off from heat and set aside.
3) In a stockpot, heat diced bacon over medium heat till fat melts.
4) Stir in onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes till vegetables are... - 44.7566
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 44.8793
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Easy Vegetable Chowder
This recipe of Vegetable Chowder is easy to prepare. Some bacon slices and vegetables under layer of hot milk is superb to taste. Prepare Vegetable Chowder for your family, the next time you feel like serving something hot and healthy! - 33.4012