- » Creamy Coconut Shrimp
Creamy Coconut Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy coconut shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy coconut shrimp recipes.
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Creamy Curried Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir coconut into hot cooked rice, if desired.
In a large skillet, cook onion, apple and garlic in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until onion is tender,... - 41.5948
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 33.8539
You May Also Like!
Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
In saucepan, lightly toast coconut with curry powder in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally - 26.148
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover; bring to boil.
Add shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove, bay leaf before serving. - 35.6628
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 42.4561
Shrimp Coconut Curry
1. In a saucepan, combine milk and coconut; simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes until the mixture foams; stir occasionally.
2. Cool the mixture slightly and then strain; pressing out as much of the creamy coconut pulp as possible and reserve the... - 47.1703
Green Curry Shrimp
Thai Green Curry is a favorite but sure not everyone wants to spend a lot of time and energy. So, the chef has an easy way of putting up the dish for those who enjoy Thai food but are not hard core cooks. He uses some authentic ready to use Thai ingredients... - 78.4935
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 34.9317
Shrimp Curry With Orange Rice
Prepare Orange Rice.
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and pink.
Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour, gingerroot and... - 42.7931
Creamy Curry Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in curry powder according to taste and cook over low heat, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Mix well adding flour, salt and pepper, mixing until well blended and smooth and cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
3. Remove... - 34.9893
Goan Shrimp Curry With Mustard Seeds
The goan shrimp curry with mustard seeds is a must for every seafood lover. Tangy, creamy and moutheringly appetizing, the goan shrimp curry is made with fresh shrimps and cooked with a medley of indian spices. With coconut milk for a mild tone to it, this... - 47.4328