- » Creamy Caramel Cake
Creamy Caramel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy caramel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy caramel cake recipes.
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.06
You May Also Like!
Creamy Caramel Sauce
Sprinkle sugar into a large cast iron skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until sugar melts and turns light brown.
Remove from heat; add butter, and stir until blended.
Return mixture to low heat; gradually add half and... - 24.9848
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce has a splendid taste. The Sugar cane syrup with cocoa powder gives the Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce magnificent taste. - 48.0948
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Betty's Creamy Caramel Syrup
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Caramel Syrup. This is a luscious, golden syrup to use on top of sundaes, angel food cake, pancakes, waffles, and many more great dishes. - 0
Caramel Peach Cake
Beat 1/4 cup margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg, and beat until well blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and allspice; stir well.
Add flour mixture to margarine mixture... - 43.8729
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Add milk, caramelized syrup and almond extract.
3) Add dry ingredients to about 2/3 of this mixture.
4) Mix in the shortening and blend until the batter is smooth and... - 48.8982
Mix together in saucepan, and bring to boil, continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool; then beat with wooden spoon until right consistency... - 18.0071
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 2 8-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating thoroughly until light and creamy. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating... - 41.7013
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lightly grease 2 x 23cm loose-bottom cake tins and line with a circle of baking parchment. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, then add... - 35.8723