- » Creamy Caramel Cake
Creamy Caramel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy caramel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy caramel cake recipes.
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.094
You May Also Like!
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Creamy Caramel Sauce
Sprinkle sugar into a large cast iron skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until sugar melts and turns light brown.
Remove from heat; add butter, and stir until blended.
Return mixture to low heat; gradually add half and... - 22.7431
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce has a splendid taste. The Sugar cane syrup with cocoa powder gives the Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce magnificent taste. - 45.7773
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Add milk, caramelized syrup and almond extract.
3) Add dry ingredients to about 2/3 of this mixture.
4) Mix in the shortening and blend until the batter is smooth and... - 47.0862
Mix together in saucepan, and bring to boil, continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool; then beat with wooden spoon until right consistency... - 16.561
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub 2 8-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating thoroughly until light and creamy. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating... - 39.4064
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lightly grease 2 x 23cm loose-bottom cake tins and line with a circle of baking parchment. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, then add... - 37.6166
Caramel Mud Cake
1. Preheat oven at 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. Place a medium sauce pan on low to low medium heat, add unsalted butter and hot water in it.
3. Put white chocolate, brown sugar, and golden syrup.
4. Drop vanilla extract, and stir to... - 105.075
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a heavy saucepan, Melt 3 squares chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and... - 46.5394