- » Creamy Bean
Creamy Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamy bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamy bean recipes.
Creamy Broccoli And Beans
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine margarine, onion and Italian seasoning.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour.
Blend in milk.
Add broccoli and beans.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes longer, or... - 46.2493
Creamy Pasta And Beans Primavera
1) Into a saucepan, boil some salted water
2) Tip in the pasta and cook for about 12minutes till tender
3) Drain and run the pasta under cold water and drain again
4) Into another saucepan of boiling salted water, add the carrots and peas
5) Cook for 2... - 44.6892
Creamy Bean Dunk
1) In a bowl beat cream cheese using electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
2) Gently mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Blend completely.
4) Chill until serving.
5) Serve with snacks of your choice. - 35.3987
Creamy Beans With Carrots
Put the carrots into a saucepan with salt and pepper and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain off a little of the water, then add the beans and oil.
Mix well, bring back to the boil and re-cover.
Simmer for... - 27.8053
Creamy Bean Dunk
Beat cream cheese with rotary beater or electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually add remaining ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Chill. - 20.7134
You May Also Like!
Nutritious Creamy Mung Bean Soup
When looking for a quick, easy meal to satiate your gut, creamy mung bean soup could fit in the bill. Dense in protein and bursting with rich, creamy flavors, this delectable soup is something that would stir you deep. Thrill you palate with this... - 80.4592
Creamy White Bean Soup
Creamy White Bean Soup is another trendy recipe which I once learned from a TV cooking show. Lots of cream, some herbs of your choice and ofcourse loads of fresh white beans makes a perfect Creamy White Bean Soup. Whenever my kitchen is stuffed with extra... - 43.6253
Creamy Lima Beans
Cook fresh lima beans as directed
In medium saucepan cook green onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk and brown sugar.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and... - 32.6889
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Combine in a large bowl the water chestnuts, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and a mixture of soup, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and toss lightly.
Turn into a 2-quart casserole.
Top with onion rings.
Set in a 325Â°F oven about 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. - 28.9185
Creamy Lima Bean Soup
1. Boil water. Add beans and boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
3. Saute celery and onion. Add to beans.
4. Strain soup and return liquid to the soup pot.
5. Puree vegetables and return to soup pot.
6. Add bouillon.
7. Put yogurt... - 41.0827
Creamy Kidney Bean Salad
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Creamy Kidney Bean Salad is. I will prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad as Side Dish for a get-together I am soon going to host. I prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad with Beans as the main... - 40.3483
Creamy Green Beans Almondine
In medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Add beans; heat through.
Stir in almonds. - 28.6626
Creamy Lima Beans
1) Cook the lima beans as per the package instructions and drain well.
2) In a medium saucepan, saute the green onion in butter until tender.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and pepper; cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
4) Finally stir in the... - 39.0871
Creamy Green Bean And Onion Bake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, stir together the onions and bread crumbs.
Evenly spread the mixture on the cookie sheet.
Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove the onion mixture from... - 39.8506
Creamy Navy Bean Soup
1) Wash the navy beans and put them in a large Dutch oven.
2) Cover the beans with water and soak for overnight.
3) Drain the beans and keep aside.
4) Take a large skillet and coat with the cooking spray.
5) Heat the skillet over... - 46.4644
Creamy Lima Cups
Cook limas according to package directions; drain well.
Blend together dairy sour cream, milk, vinegar, salad oil, garlic, sugar, salt, and paprika.
Combine with beans and celery; cover and chill well. - 31.8404
Creamy Green Beans
In a 1 qt glass casserole, soften cream cheese (high) 30 seconds.
Blend with cream, celery salt and celery seed.
Stir in drained green beans.
Microwave (high) 1 minute more. - 21.7847