- » Creamed Turkey Biscuits
Creamed Turkey Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed turkey biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed turkey biscuits recipes.
Turkey Biscuit Ring
Cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Add 1/2 cup soup and dash pepper.
Stir in turkey; set aside.
Blend next 3 ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
Stir till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface knead dough 10 to 12 times; roll or pat to a... - 46.2008
Deep Dish Turkey Pie
1 Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
2 While vegetables cook, saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in saucepan; stir in... - 34.8434
Turkey And Biscuit Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, condensed soup, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
Add the turkey, onions and pimientos, if desired.
Mix until well... - 46.2796
Turkey And Biscuits
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE soup, wine and poultry seasoning in medium bowl.
ARRANGE asparagus in single layer in prepared dish.
Place turkey evenly over asparagus.
Spread soup mixture over... - 35.2056
Biscuit-topped Turkey Pie
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening.
Make a well in the center; add buttermilk.
Stir till the dough clings together.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll three quarters... - 47.6176
Creamed Chicken And Biscuits
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuits.
Prepare Cream Sauce as directed except €” stir in chicken broth with the half-and-half.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute; reduce heat to medium.
Stir in mushrooms, green pepper,... - 33.6293
Creamed Chicken Or Turkey
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Slowly stir in broth and cream.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture thickens.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture; cook and stir over... - 43.5587
Deep Dish Turkey Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.In a large saucepan, boil salted water.
3.Add potatoes and carrots in it for 15- 20 minutes until soft.
4.Once done, strain and reserve 1 cup liquid.
5.Meanwhile, in a saucepan heat butter or... - 47.1099
Chicken A La King Over Biscuits
Mix all ingredients except Baking Powder Biscuits in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes; stir.
Serve over Baking Powder Biscuits. - 29.5405
Campbell's Easy Chicken & Biscuits
1. In 3-quart shallow baking dish mix soups, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and chicken.
2. Bake at 400ºF. for 15 minutes or until hot.
3. Stir. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture. Bake 15 minutes more or until biscuits are golden. - 32.4674
Turkey Green Pepper Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and green peppers in margarine and add salt and flour
3) To this, combine milk and soup and cook until it’s thick
4) After the mixture is cool, add turkey and lemon... - 45.3068
Ground Turkey Gustoso
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix first 8 ingredients.
Fry in margarine for a few minutes until meat loses raw look.
Stir in rhubarb sauce.
Mix the cornstarch blended with wine into 1/3 of the soup.
Stir this soup mixture into meat mixture and let it heat... - 46.4861
Two Cheese Turkey Pie
In a large skillet cook turkey and onion until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Stir in mushrooms and pepper.
For crust, unwrap biscuits and separate.
Arrange biscuits in a... - 41.8128
Jiffy Chicken Or Turkey Pie
Saute onion in butter; blend in flour and stir until frothy.
Add soup; heat until thickened.
Add chicken and seasonings.
Pour into a greased shallow 3-quart casserole.
Arrange biscuits on top.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until bi - 33.7388
Turkey Royal is simply awesome! The mixed flavor and texture of the turkey and other ingredients is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Turkey Royal using this recipe! You will love it! - 45.6065
Minute Turkey Shortcake
Minute Turkey Shortcake is easy to make biscuit recipe. Minute Turkey Shortcake gets its taste from turkey mixed with chicken soup and peas. Minute Turkey Shortcake is cherished by many people. - 24.8169
Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting seasonings.
Add turkey, cheese, soup, and nutmeg, stir well.
Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place biscuit mix in a medium bowl.
Combine egg, butter, and milk, add to... - 38.9722
Minute Turkey Shortcake
1) In a saucepan, blend in the condensed cream of chicken soup and 1/4 cup milk.
2) Next, add in the cooked turkey, peas and chopped pimientos.
3) Heat the pan while stirring intermittently.
4) Pour the Minute Turkey Shortcake over 4 split... - 32.1189
Vermont Turkey Pie
1. Thaw the biscuits or prepare the dough using your favorite recipe.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
4. Combine the turkey and vegetables in the casserole and keep aside.
5. Make the... - 45.4759
1) In a skillet, saute the celery in butter, until tender.
2) Blend in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Stir occasionally and cook, until thoroughly heated.
4) Spoon the Creamed Chicken over split corn bread squares, biscuits, or... - 34.2843
Classic Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
2. Saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in... - 34.2234
Golden Crust Chicken Pies
In a medium saucepan stir flour into soup.
Stir in milk and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook for 1 minute more.
Stir in chicken or turkey and cream cheese.
Heat through, stirring to melt cream cheese.
Pour the... - 42.5809