- » Creamed Tuna On Biscuits
Creamed Tuna On Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Creamed Tuna On Biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Creamed Tuna On Biscuits recipes.
Creamed Tuna On Biscuits
Creamed tuna on biscuits is a simple and easy to prepare appetizer. Made with canned tuna, cooked in milk and soup mix, the creamed tuna is flavored with onions and served atop biscuits or crackers as a lovely appetizers for parties. - 27.6356
You May Also Like!
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 36.8866
Curried Tuna Over Biscuits
In saucepan cook 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper and 1 tablespoon chopped onion in 1 tablespoon butter till tender.
Stir in one 10 1/2-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup, 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1/3 cup milk, and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon... - 19.9227
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Tuna in Cheese Biscuit Baskets is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this... - 47.2912
Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the... - 45.2493
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 49.0446
Tuna Pot Pie
This Tuna Potpie tastes unique ! Try out this baked tuna and vegetable dish topped with refrigerated biscuits for your next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Tuna Potpie are welcome ! - 34.4963
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 29.0859
Tuna Pot Pies
Tuna Pot Pies is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Tuna Pot Pies, you will always crave for some more. - 46.5005
1. Drain the tuna; break into small pieces into a medium-size bowl; add pimiento, bread crumbs, soup, milk and peas; mix well and spoon into 4 ramekins.
2. Flatten 4 biscuits; cut out centers with small biscuit cutter; place rings on top of tuna in each... - 23.139
1) In a saucepan, combine the soup and milk, blend well.
2) Stir in the tuna, peas and pimiento, stir frequently and cook until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon over hot biscuits or toast and serve the Tuna Shortcake immediately. - 30.6737