- » Creamed Tuna Cheese Roll
Creamed Tuna Cheese Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed tuna cheese roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed tuna cheese roll recipes.
Creamed Tuna With Cheese Rolls
Saute green pepper and onion in butter in skillet until tender.
Add flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir until blended.
Add 3 cups milk slowly; cook, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Stir in tuna and lemon juice; pour into large shallow... - 38.9345
Cream Cheese And Tuna Ball
Believe me when I say that this Cream Cheese and Tuna Ball rock! Yeah, this is a pretty cool dish and can be prepared within a matter of a few minutes. Just give it a try, you will love it for sure. - 33.8778
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Prepare spicy tuna mix.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
2.) Pat sushi rice down on top of the saran wrap.
3.) Place a single sheet of nori on top of the rice base.
4.) Next, take... - 117.716
In small mixer bowl beat together the cream cheese and blue cheese.
Stir in the celery, onion, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, and tuna.
Shape the mixture into two 5-inch rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Before serving, roll in... - 36.194
Tuna Pate Crepes
These Tuna Pate Crepes are simply awesome ! These Tuna Pate Crepes make an excellent snack or appetizer ! Don't take my word ! Just try them and let me know ! - 32.5953
Tuna balls have a nice taste. The toasted almond adds a nice taste to Tuna Balls. Tuna Balls is an easy to prepare recipe. - 31.1766
Beat together cream cheese and mustard until smooth; stir in tuna, celery, and peanuts.
Spread on rolls; top with tomato and lettuce. - 27.5339
Oven Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives and parsley in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a cup; fold into tuna mixture.
3 Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; hollow out inside, leaving a... - 32.0762
Saute pimiento and green pepper in butter.
Add tuna and mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Make 16 pancakes (6 inches in diameter) with batter made by beating together the eggs, salt, milk, and flour.
Spread tuna mixture on pancakes, and roll.
Place filled... - 40.5509
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Tasty Tuna Snacks
1. Blend tuna and Mock Cream Cheese.
2. Mix in celery, pimento, and all seasoning except parsley.
3. Form mixture into small balls and roll in pars ley.
4. Chill. - 34.2934
1. Take a mixing bowl, add tuna, cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix thoroughly. Form ½ inch the balls.
2. Roll on parsley and allow to chill till served.
3. Serve cold. - 32.2572
Tuna Patty Melt
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together egg, rolled oats, sour cream, celery, celery seed and... - 34.6177
In a mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients, except parsley, until well mixed.
Shape mixture into 1/2-inch balls.
Roll tuna balls in parsley.
Chill until serving time. - 28.6348
Tuna Snack Spread
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well mixed.
Shape into a ball and roll in parsley.
Chill. - 26.0731
In a large bowl, blend eggs and half-and-half; stir in horseradish, lemon juice, salt, and basil.
Then stir in tuna, peas, water chestnuts, onions, jack cheese, and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Pour mixture into a greased 10 by 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
Top... - 38.7677
Party Tuna Ball
Blend first five ingredients.
Stir in tuna and celery; mix well.
Chill several hours.
On waxed paper combine nuts and parsley.
Shape tuna mixture into three balls.
Roll each ball in nut mixture.
Wrap in clear plastic wrap.
Refrigerate. - 40.1732
Cooking With Butler - Michael Butler The Rock and Roll Chef - 100.77
Ahi Tuna Burritos
1. Chop the cilantro.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon. As the fish begins to... - 36.008
Tuna Confetti Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Roll out 2/3 of pastry 1/8" thick; trim to 13" square.
Fit pastry into baking dish, 8x8x2", extending pastry 1/2" beyond edges of pan.
Roll out remaining pastry; trim to 9" square.
Cook vegetables as directed on package except—use... - 38.8796
Pasta With Lemon Tuna Sauce
1. Combine pasta, water and oil in large bowl, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes, or, until tender. Drain, leave to stand covered.
2. Combine garlic, onion and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in lemon juice, stock, mustard and flaked... - 32.2089
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692
Pretty Pink Roll
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of bamboo mat.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Place a nori sheet on top of the rice.
4.) Grab 4 slices of sush-grade salmon and place... - 117.228
Pasta In Soured Cream Sauce
1. Boil 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) water in a kettle and pour into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl. Add 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt and half of the vegetable oil.
2. Bring the water back to a full rolling boil in the microwave oven set on HIGH. Quickly... - 36.1303
Filled Parmesan Puffs
Combine water and shortening in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each.
Combine Parmesan cheese, corn... - 39.5674
Filled Patty Shells
Divide dough in 4 portions and roll each in rectangle 1/8" thick.
Fold in thirds, then roll again.
Cut with 1 1/2" round cutter.
Put half on cookie sheet and prick with fork.
Cut out center of remaining rounds with small cutter or thimble.
Moisten edges of... - 23.5457
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 38.7002
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
1) Drain and flake salmon, carefully removing skin and bones.
2) Mix softened cream cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt and add to salmon.
3) Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours.
4) Combine pecans with parsley and chervil.
5)... - 43.9546
Pink Sandwich Circles
Pink Sandwich Circles is the favorite of my little girlie. She loves everything in pink and these Pink Sandwich Circles too is one of her favorites. Check out the simple recipe for Pink Sandwich Circles. - 42.0839
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1. In a bowl, combine salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery. Keep aside.
2. Measure flour, sugar and salt and sift onto wax paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until thick
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients and... - 46.713
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1 For filling and sauce:In a medium size bowl,mix salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery.
2 In a medium size saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft.
3 Blend in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring all the time just... - 44.7631