- » Creamed Spinach And Rice Dish
Creamed Spinach And Rice Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Creamed Spinach And Rice Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Creamed Spinach And Rice Dish recipes.
Spinach Rice Timbales With Lemon Cream
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add heavy cream and lemon zest.
2) Place over heat and bring it to a simmer for 1 hour, until the cream has reduced by half.
3) In a strainer, strain the cream and discard the zest.
4) Let it cool at room... - 45.5995
Heat spinach, as label directs.
Prepare rice with water, salt and butter or margarine, following label directions to make 3 cups.
Combine spinach, rice and nutmeg in a large bowl; mixing well.
Spoon into a well buttered 4 cup ring mold.
Let stand 5 minutes... - 28.9054
Spinach And Rice Ring
Mix the first seven ingredients together and fold in the egg whites.
Scrape into a buttered ring mold and set in a shallow pan of hot water., Bake at 350F (180C) for 30 minutes or until set.
Unmold on a hot platter and fill centre with creamed diced... - 28.722
Turkey Spinach Rice Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine spinach, onion, and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till mixture boils, 7 1/2 to 8 minutes; stir to separate spinach.
Stir in rice.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes, to absorb liquid.
Place bacon between layers of paper... - 42.1081
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 27.8694
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 38.2925
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 41.9921
Spinach And Cheese Bake
Mix all ingredients together well.
Pour into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes oruntil it starts to bubble and browns around the outer edges. - 34.3425
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1402
Florentine Rice Quiche
Florentine Rice Quiche is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.9999
Combine soup, sour cream, and mustard, mixing well.
Divide soup mixture in half.
Combine half of soup mixture, spinach, rice, cottage cheese, eggs, onion, and flour, stir well.
Spoon a heaping tablespoonful on each ham slice, roll up.
Place ham rolls seam... - 39.7435
Meat Combo Dish
This meat combo meal is a specially prepapred meal for young babies. Made with cooked meat processed along with vegetables and rice, this recipe is delcious and acts as a full meal for babies. - 30.4249
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, add the spinach and blanch for 5-6 minutes until the stems are tender.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh immediately under cold tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the... - 44.3011
Cook rice mix according to package directions.
Place 2 cups cooked rice in large bowl.
Combine cream cheese and milk in medium bowl.
Stir into rice; set aside.
Place spinach in heatproof bowl.
Pour very hot water (not boiling) over spinach to wilt leaves... - 39.1913
Zesty Green Garlic Risotto
Bring in the flavors of spring on your plate with the absolutely out-of-the-world tasting green garlic risotto. It’s so scrumptious that you won't get over it easily. A tasty combo of lemon, broth, cheese and spring garlic, this fresh, light and... - 135.026
Spinach Au Gratin
Spinach au gratin is a rice and spinach au gratin prepared with added eggs to it. oven cooked in a casserole with mushroom soup and cheese topping, the spinach au gratin is bothhealthy and nutritious along with bring filling. Served with a side of choice,... - 35.2509
Cheese Spinach Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Place contents of rice and seasoning packets, mushrooms, mustard and salt in 2-quart casserole.
In a large saucepan, combine water, spinach, onion and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over rice mixture and... - 36.734
To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the salt.
Using your fingertips, rub the butter and shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add water and knead lightly.
Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in wax... - 45.2553
Speedy Lamb And Spinach Curry
1) Heat a wok and the dry-fry the cumin seeds for about 20 seconds.
2) Pour in half of the oil. Stir fry the lamb in the oil for about 1 minute until it is browned on all sides, but not cooked. Transfer the contents to a plate.
3) Pour in the remaining... - 44.1863
Creamy Curried Spinach Dinner
If you are among those who don't compromise on health and good food, prepare less oil curry at home just like creamy curried spinach and serve with rice, Indian roti i.e., unleavened whole wheat bread for dinner. This is an authentic dish from Punjab, India... - 65.6439
Spinach, Mushroom And Almond Ring
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and onion.
3) Add the mushrooms and continue to cook till soft.
4) Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
5) Add the cream and mix well.
6) Take... - 45.2574
Spinach And Beef Delight
This Spinach and Beef Delight is awesome! Try out the Spinach and Beef Delight with a bowl of rice and let me know what you feel about it! - 39.7124
Spinach Egg Scramble
This Spinach Egg Scramble is one of the most delicious egg greens combination you can imagine. Just try this with your rice or pasta dishes and you'll agree with me. Tell me if you like this Spinach Egg Scramble. - 37.8871
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Micro wave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is transparent.
Add rice, water and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Add spinach, cheese, soup and hot... - 41.8448
Spinach Broccoli Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onion and celery.
Cook until onion is... - 42.1212
Spinach Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1. Place half the spinach leaves in a shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes to soften. Repeat with remaining spinach leaves.
2. Combine cream cheese, rice, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg. Carefully separate spinach leaves &. place some of the mixture... - 34.0278
Wholemeal Spinach Quiche
1. Roll out pastry and line the base and sides of a lightly greased 23cm/9in flan tin. Trim edges of pastry and line base with baking paper. Fill with uncooked rice and bake for 15 minutes. Remove rice and paper and bake for 10 minutes longer. Remove from... - 32.4062
Scalloped Turkey Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large skillet, cook the bacon and then remove the bacon. Set aside to drain and then crumble it. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dripping
4. Saute the onions in... - 45.2155
Seasoned Spinach Dip
This Spinach Dip is a healthy accompaniment to your rice and pasta dishes. Try this greens condiment with any other dishes you find suitable. Do you have any suggestions for this Spinach Dip ? - 29.1174
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 31.1568
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 35.8225
Palak Paneer Or Saag Paneer (spinach Curry)
If you are fond of spinach, then you would definitely enjoy this Indian palak paneer. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe to make this delicous Indian dish in just a few minutes. Impress your friends with this amazing palak paneer and flaunt your... - 90.6359
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 36.0469
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 44.1997
Turkey Spinach Casserole
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender; remove from heat.
Add rice, spinach, pimiento, water chestnuts, half of bacon,... - 36.797
In 2 quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is transparent.
Add rice, salt and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Add spinach, cheese, soup and hot... - 42.0267
Stuffed Spinach Leaves
1. Place the haddock in a food processor with the crabmeat, egg white, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and anchovy essence and blend until smooth. Taste and add pepper and a little salt if necessary. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Gently heat the oil in a... - 34.782
Baked Rice Deluxe
Combine onion and butter in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Add rice, salt, and water.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Let stand, covered.
Pierce spinach package with a fork... - 38.8483
Cheesy Rice And Bean Strata
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add red onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine beans and picante... - 39.7654
Hot Rice Salad
Keep the cooked rice hot in a colander over hot water.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the onion, snow peas, pepper and zucchini.
Cook for 5 minutes and mix with the hot rice.
Add the spinach to the rice.
To make the dressing, place the chopped eggs... - 41.2474
Florentine Rice Roll
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Oil a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan; line with wax paper and oil again.
Coat lightly with flour.
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic... - 39.9543
Cheese And Rice Patties
For sauce, cook green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain... - 47.351
Broccoli And Rice Deluxe
1. Combine butter and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Add rice and water. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling. Let stand, covered, until moisture... - 29.7408
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 45.045
Dante'S Risotto has a different taste. Dante'S Risotto gets it taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and cheese, flavored by white wine. Dante'S Risotto is adore by many people across the globe. - 44.2733
In the bowl of a food processor, combine 1 cup of the chicken stock with the parsley, basil, spinach, chives, tarragon, and chervil.
Use several short pulses to blend well.
In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring the remaining 3 1/4 cups of the... - 44.9399
In saucepan, cook onion with rosemary in butter until tender.
Add spinach, rice, almonds, and lemon juice.
Heat; stir now and then.
Place 1/4 cup mixture on each fish fillet.
Roll; secure with toothpicks.
Arrange in shallow baking dish (10x6x2 inches).
Bake... - 40.5904
Rogers Special Casserole Chicken
1. Wash the spinach leaves well to remove the grit and dirt.
2. Blanch the leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and squeeze out as much water as possible.
4. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
5. Finely chop and keep aside.
6. Preheat... - 41.0858
Turkey Dinner For A Crowd
Prepare roast according to package directions.
Slice into twelve slices.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain.
Reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Mix bacon, onion, spinach, rice, celery, and... - 46.0399
Mushroom Casserole Florentine
COOK: CLEAN: Wash hands. Prepare rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion in butter until tender, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and thyme; cook until liquid is... - 30.2528
Stuffed Chicken Legs
Insert the tip of a sharp knife in the top of the legs.
Separate the flesh from the bone by making a "pocket".
Marinate the legs using a well mixed combination of the oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and black pepper.
Leave for about 4 hours.
Mash... - 41.8459
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 40.7855
Mars's Oyster Stew
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a medium saucepan, add the onion, and saute over medium-high heat until softened but not browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the ham and oregano and saute for 1 minute longer.
Add the stock and wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by... - 36.1149
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onions, mushroom and ginger. Saute till the onion becomes tender.
3) Next, add in the condensed cream of celery soup, water, turkey, chestnuts, cooked spinach and soy sauce.
4) Cook the mixture over low heat for... - 42.1668
1. In a 3-quart kettle melt butter add leeks and onion and cook over low heat, covered for about 5 minutes.
2. Add hot water, potato, carrot and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Add rice and asparagus and... - 45.9675
Stuffed Chicken Legs
In a bowl, mix together the instant rice, wild rice, thyme and pepper.
Stuff the interior of the legs with the mixture and close with a toothpick.
Place in a baking dish, add the chicken stock and cook at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 15 minutes.
SAUCE Heat 1... - 43.3135
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
If fillets are in pieces, press fish together to form 8 whole fillets.
In mixing bowl combine spinach, rice, onion, the 1/4 cup almonds, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup filling near wide end of each fillet; fold... - 41.4768
In saucepan, cook onion in butter with rosemary until tender.
Add spinach, rice, almonds and lemon juice.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Place 50 mL (1/4 cup) mixture on each fish fillet.
Roll; secure with toothpicks; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Bake'at 180°C... - 40.2847
Hearty Lentil Stew
1.Wash, sort and drain lentils.
2.Take a large pot, add in water, onion, lentils, rice, salt, parsley, oregano, garlic and let it boil.
3. Simmer covered for 25 minutes.
4.Add in spinach, carrot and tomaotes.
5.Simmer again for 20 minutes.
6.Ensure... - 48.8319
Indian Palak Paneer
The chef is cooking up a delectable, not so spicy, with a lot of greens and with a hint of spice, its palak paneer on today's menu. Indian vegetarians and non-vegetarians go mad over Palak Paneer. Its unbelievably simple dish and doesn't require much culinary... - 146.4
Indian Spicy Lamb Cutlets
1. In a bowl, crush one garlic clove and mix chilli powder, ginger and 1 teaspoon of the tomato puree with salt and pepper and rub into the cutlets. Set aside to marinate.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, add the coconut cream and stir until... - 47.481
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0864
Tokyo Turkey has an amazing taste. Tokyo Turkey gets its taste from turkey mixed with mushrooms and soup. Tokyo Turkey is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 28.9799
Beef And Split Pea Stew
Wash and pick over the split peas and put into a saucepan of cold water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave to soak for 2 hours.
Peel and chop the onion.
Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
Heat the butter and oil... - 44.279
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook onions and rosemary till they turn tender.
2. Add rice, almonds, spinach and lemon juice in the saucepan.
3. Heat while stirring the mixture occasionally.
4. Place ¼ cup of this mixture on each slice of fish... - 45.7306
Fish Fillets With Prawns
Shell and devein prawns, cut prawns in half lengthwise.
Remove skin and bones from fish fillets; put fish into baking dish with water, wine, peppercorns, roughly chopped shallot, peeled whole garlic clove and salt.
Bake covered in moderate oven 20 minutes,... - 39.1279
Chicken Celery And Cider
1. Wash and dry the chicken legs on kitchen paper.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
4. When hot, arrange the thighs, skin side down.
5. When browned turn and brown on the... - 45.8231
Rabbit And Nut Stew
1) Slice the rabbit into bite size pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat fat and saute the onion over low heat until golden.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Stir in the peanut butter and enough liquid to give thin cream consisteny.
5) Mix in tomatoes,... - 43.7748
South Beach Halibut With Jade Sauce
1. Salsa: Finely dice kiwifruit and papaya. Combine in medium bowl with cucumber, onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt, and pepper flakes. Toss all together. Set aside.
2. Halibut: In medium skillet bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add halibut. Lower... - 37.3683
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 55.9879
World Famous Steak Au Poivre
Place half the pepper and half the coarse salt on top of the steak and pound in lightly with the back of a wooden spoon.
Turn and do same on the second side.
Let stand at room temperature from 1 to 3 hours.
To cook, heat the butter and salad oil to smoking... - 40.6535
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 31.5906